Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Grey Knight RP

+8
Inquisitor Lord
Snowfire
For the Emperor
Klomster
Brother Ezekiel
Aeddon
Constantine
Amareo Davion
12 posters

:: RPG

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Grey Knight RP - Page 4 Empty Re: Grey Knight RP

Post by Amareo Davion Mon Jul 06, 2009 11:38 am

Davion looks at his men and they take their helmets off. He says,"Sorry for that we had been expecting to be sent to the Hulk straight away and there would be no need for taking them off. And about the Space Hulk question yes we are. I have also encountered the Thousand sons legion before. I lead the first defence of Ultravius IV with the Space Wolves. There we defeated the Sorceror Mphesto and a Lord of Change. I have been leading the 1st company ever since. Now I heard that my Great Nephew, Amareo Davion is here with you. I would like to meet him. He was born on Macragge with me and found to be a Psyker. The Ultramarines thought he would be better suited to fighting daemons than being a Ultramarines Librarian. Now where is he?"

Davion waits for constantine to give an answer.
Amareo Davion
Amareo Davion
Henchmen
Henchmen

Number of posts : 144
Army : Space Marines
Registration date : 2009-04-23

Grey knight
stats:

Back to top Go down

Post by Brother Ezekiel Mon Jul 06, 2009 1:06 pm

Helions thuderhawk silently arrives on the lauch bay of the White ravens battle barge Redeemer.As he comes off the thunderhawk he gives his gene-seed tanks to a servitor that starts to transport them to the Gene-Seed storage."How many did we lose?"A chaplain asks that had come to meet the Apocathery."20.Atleast by my calculations."Chaplain shakes his head in grief."That is a grave loss to the 6th company."Chaplain says before walking away to give every fallen theyr funeral rights.Helion follows him,but a litle slower as he had noticed something strange.A terminator squad was apparently waiting for something in the lauch bay.The apocathery thinks about it as he leaves the lauch bay."Allright brothers we have mission inside that recently detected space hulk."The Terminator squads sargent says to his squad."But brother sargent I was told that the Ultramarines and grey Knights would handle it."One of the terminator says."The will handle it brother Haras,but we have a mission of our own inside the Hulk.The Inqusition ordered us to leave,but we cannot.As that Space Hulk contains something,something that rightfully is our Chapters and something that the Inqusition can not be trusted with.Some ancient relics are inside that Hulk and we were specifically chosen by Chapter Master Uras to retrive those artifacts or destroy them to not let them to fall in to hands of the Inqusition or any other force.Now if you are questioned by the Inqusition or theyr subjects you do not have to tell them anything other than that you were there because of the Chapter Masters orders.Give them no information about the relics,what they contain or anything about them.Am I understood?"A small silence fells the squad before they answer."Understood."The terminators start to get into theyr bording craft,when the sargent of the squad stops brother Haras."Brother Haras,I entrust you with this container that will be used to transport the relics once they are secure.And I think it would be better for you to take the Assault cannon."Haras looks at the sargent,takes the container and the assault cannon."I understand.I will protect the relic to the very end."The Sargent nods and they board the craft.

If someone does not get it,my new character is brother Haras.

Last edited by Brother Ezekiel on Wed Jul 08, 2009 2:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Brother Ezekiel
Brother Ezekiel
Justicar
Justicar

Number of posts : 691
Location : Segmentum Obscurus,Battle Barge Immolative Onslaught
Army : White Raven Space Marines 5th Company and the new Bloodoathed Chaos Space Marines,also Empire General Rainer 'Cursebreaker' 'Dwarf-helper' Raukovs independent 18th army of Nuln
Registration date : 2008-11-30

Grey knight
stats:

Back to top Go down

Post by Constantine Mon Jul 06, 2009 4:19 pm

Amareo Davion wrote:Davion looks at his men and they take their helmets off. He says,"Sorry for that we had been expecting to be sent to the Hulk straight away and there would be no need for taking them off. And about the Space Hulk question yes we are. I have also encountered the Thousand sons legion before. I lead the first defence of Ultravius IV with the Space Wolves. There we defeated the Sorceror Mphesto and a Lord of Change. I have been leading the 1st company ever since. Now I heard that my Great Nephew, Amareo Davion is here with you. I would like to meet him. He was born on Macragge with me and found to be a Psyker. The Ultramarines thought he would be better suited to fighting daemons than being a Ultramarines Librarian. Now where is he?"
Davion waits for constantine to give an answer.

Constantine looked Amareo Davin in the eyes "Your Nephew is by the Emperor's side awaiting the battle at the end of times brother Davion. He gave his life helping me banish a foul Daemon prince on Ultravius IV. He died with honour"
Constantine knew that the news would not be easy to take for the Ultramarine Captain, and that is why he emphasized Brother Davion's heroism, even though anything less would have been unthinkable for a Grey Knight. Wishing to change the focus of the conversation Constantine continued... " I believe that the psychic pulse that was detected entering the Space Hulk is the same Daemon whose body I killed and your nephew and I killed a second time on the planet below"

"Now if you and your men will follow me to the Chapel Brother Davion there are some prayers of purification that I would like to teach you. They will steal your mind in the presence of Daemons. I am sure you will have need of them in the mission to come. We have already paid a high price to this Daemon prince and I do not wish you or your men to add to it" Constantine then led the way to the Chapel
Constantine
Constantine
Adeptus Moderatus
Adeptus Moderatus

Number of posts : 5819
Army : Grand Master Mordrak's Brotherhood, Deathwing...Pretty much any first company! I LOVE terminators!!!
Registration date : 2008-05-26

Grey knight
stats:

Back to top Go down

Post by Constantine Wed Jul 08, 2009 8:46 am

Constantine was immersed in his prayers of preperation while walking to the chapel deck. he recieved a transmission on a closed channel from one of his terminator Brothers that he had not served with for many years, the transmission was weak and broken with static making it impossible to understand but constantine recognized the call sign of his Brother and allowed himself to hope that this random contact meant that some of his brothers were comming to join him in the upcomming Space Hulk mission.
Constantine
Constantine
Adeptus Moderatus
Adeptus Moderatus

Army : Grand Master Mordrak's Brotherhood, Deathwing...Pretty much any first company! I LOVE terminators!!!

Grey knight
stats:

Back to top Go down

Post by Inquisitor Lord Wed Jul 08, 2009 9:55 am

"dam comm link"
Brother Grey Knight Azrael mutters to him self he looked ahead at the vast stars, and could see the planet were he was designated to meet some other brothers. He smirks to him self
"i cant wait to see the look on brother Constantine face when he sees me the old dog ha ha ha"
Constantine has served in a few battles side by side and gained Azrael respect very quickly dew to his skills in battle. Azrael was selected for this mission has allot of close quarter combat would be needed, and he was one of the best at this. Unlike most gk,s his halberd had been modified it was more spear like plus had the same blade on both sides, also was neatly mounted on his back in a duel clip holster that with thought would release a lock on the weapon and allow him to fast draw it if needed be, his Armour was dark very dark almost a black silver with ornate marking's from his home world, his eyes deep battle worn and full of knowledge.
The computer sounded
"ready for final approach in 5.56.345 minutes"
"docking code and boarding sequence begun"
"aahh good good about time" says areal, he turns quickly and leaves the bridge in a gracefully step,has he walks in a flash he snatches his cape that was draped over the command chair and in a single movement throws it over his left side and clips it onto his shoulder plates in the fixings, the long blood red rob trailing on the floor and proceeds to head to the lower deck to great his brothers.
Inquisitor Lord
Inquisitor Lord
Adeptus Administratum
Adeptus Administratum

Number of posts : 454
Army : 1st company pure grey Knights to the bone
Registration date : 2007-10-16

Grey knight
stats:

https://greyknights.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Amareo Davion Wed Jul 08, 2009 1:43 pm

Azrael

Your ship slowly aproaches the Inquisition cruiser. The ship docks and you walk out, seeing Constantine and a Squad of 5 Ultramarine Terminators near a boarding torpedo. They turn to you.

U and GK

You all turn to see a Grey Knight. Constantine has a look of surprise on his face and the goes to greet him."Azrael, it is good to see you again. I am glad to have you here. Now meet the rest of the Squad".
You both go to Davion and the Ultramarines. Davion Introduces himself and says,"Oh constantine I should tell you. The Salamanders 4th Company is on its way here. They were sent here as reinforcments for the battle. In fact, there are four more companys each from different chapters on their way here(This is for Part 3). They are from the Imperial Fists, Iron Hands, Raven Guard and the Space Wolves". Let us wait for the Salamanders to get here and ask for help from their Fire Drakes attachment".

Harus
You get into a boarding torpedo. This is carefully planed, for the torpedo is to be fired when the waste from the cruier is dumped into space. You strap yourself in and the doors close. You put on your helmet and then you hear a voice over the vox."The cruiser has dumped waste. Prepare to launch, Squad Viral(I hope you don't mind the names)".
You feel a weird feeling in your gut as the torpedo is fired from the ship. Blending in with the scrap left in space by the cruiser, the torpedo should reach the Space Hulk Undetected. You hit the side and the door opens. Your squad and you get out. Your sergeant shouts at one man,"Kellon, take point. Neric go back and take the position of rear guard". Your squad moves into their positions and you wait for orders.
Amareo Davion
Amareo Davion
Henchmen
Henchmen

Grey knight
stats:

Back to top Go down

Post by Inquisitor Lord Thu Jul 09, 2009 4:03 am

Constantine

"Constantine brother ha ha this a mission full of surprises ! , and i see this matter must be more dire than thought seeing has we have all the fine servants of the emperor from all corners of the imperium joining us. Pleas let us sit and discuss this matter has i must know all details brother but please tell me of your own matters to then i will go to the chapel and prey for us all."
WAITS FOR CONSTANTINE ACTIONS AND RESPONSE

azrael always seemed more of a man of prayer than the hardened warrior he really was, and his friendliness would catch many by surprise. he glanced over at the other Marines taking in there battle honers, and with a small gesture nodded in acknowledgment of there presence
"brothers" azrael says to them in a confident but more quieter tone than his usual abruptness then turns his head and glances back at brother Constantine.
Inquisitor Lord
Inquisitor Lord
Adeptus Administratum
Adeptus Administratum

Grey knight
stats:

Back to top Go down

Post by Brother Ezekiel Thu Jul 09, 2009 7:56 am

(No I don't mind the names at all)
Haras moves with his squad inside the Space Hulk,something was just not right in the Space Hulk.If it was chaos controlled then there should be marines or even cultists and mutantants in the corridors,but in the Space Hulk there was no one to be seen."We split here and regroup here."The sargent says before the other turn to him as they were in a 3-way split."Kellon,Neric you two go that way I and Isaac will go this way and brother Haras you go there,but before that would you give 2 containers to Isaac and Neric?"Sarge then says and Haras hands over the 2 contai ner,him having one left.They all then just start moving in theyr way,all towards theyr objectives,Haras,while doing so activates Cyclone Missile Laucher,but instead of having it on top of his shoulders,it is in his back,with a computer that if anything comes behind Haras it will first analyze it and then it will shoot it if necesary.Haras himself tightens his grip on his Assault Cannon as he move forward,now coming to a door what says mess hall.#Good.i have allready reaced a way point.#Hras thoght as he walked towards the door.
Brother Ezekiel
Brother Ezekiel
Justicar
Justicar

Army : White Raven Space Marines 5th Company and the new Bloodoathed Chaos Space Marines,also Empire General Rainer 'Cursebreaker' 'Dwarf-helper' Raukovs independent 18th army of Nuln

Grey knight
stats:

Back to top Go down

Post by Constantine Thu Jul 09, 2009 8:43 am

Inquisitor Lord wrote:Constantine

"Constantine brother ha ha this a mission full of surprises ! , and i see this matter must be more dire than thought seeing has we have all the fine servants of the emperor from all corners of the imperium joining us. Pleas let us sit and discuss this matter has i must know all details brother but please tell me of your own matters to then i will go to the chapel and prey for us all."

"WELL MET BROTHER!" Constantine enthusiastically greets Azrael in the warrior's embrace. He was relieved to have his brother Grey Knights around him once again. "there is much for us to discuss Brother. I was going to illuminate the sons of guileman in some of our Daemon repelling preyers, but they are reluctant to conceed, so I will press the matter no more. This leaves an opportunity for us to talk."

Then on a closed channel Constantine debriefed Azrael of the event that took place on the planet below, including the death, and "possesion" of brother Davin, and the Psychic pulse that entered the Space Hulk foollowing the planet's destruction.

"If you are going to the Chapel deck Brother Azrael you are more than welcome to accompany me, I was just headed there myself to prepare for the comming mission" with that Constantine went to the Chapel deck and performed several rights and prayers of preperation and vigilance for the upcomming mission.
Constantine
Constantine
Adeptus Moderatus
Adeptus Moderatus

Grey knight
stats:

Back to top Go down

Post by Amareo Davion Thu Jul 09, 2009 11:35 am

(sorry constantine about the chapel thing I should have siad that the Ultras and you were heading to the chapel but met Azrael in the Torpedo bay)

Part 2 Intro

The Space Marines mission is to find the chaos taint inside the Space hulk. The White Ravens mission is to find the Relic. You might meet later. Good luck

Ultras and GKs

You walk to the chapel. You all kneel down and Constantine leads the prayers. Davions mind focuses as the prayer goes on. To help him focus he also thinks of Macragge, of its mountains, of the fortress of Hera and Roboute Guilliman. He opens his eyes and hears the intercom boom,"The Salamanders 4th company is here".

Salamanders
The ship approaches Ultravius IV. The captain of the ship gasps as he sees what was the bustling planet.
The Fire Drakes prepare to teleport to the Inquisitonal cruiser.

White Ravens
The Squad moves slowly through the Hulk. You hear sounds behind the wall, and in the distance, you are sure you hear a scream. Sgt.Viral says,"Kellon anything on the scanner and if so how many blips?"
Kellon replies,"None so far sir but I can hear movement in the distance and I am sure we all heard that scream. You all look to each other.[/u]
Amareo Davion
Amareo Davion
Henchmen
Henchmen

Grey knight
stats:

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Bjoern Thu Jul 09, 2009 12:33 pm

The air flickers full of energy. A moment later a group of 5 mighty warriors appears in the teleporter chamber. All of them clad in black TDA and a silver left shoulder pad that shows the ][ of the Inquisition. Their right shoulder pads identified each of the giants as members of a different chapter: Iron Hands, Imperial Fists, Storm Lords, Howling Griffons and the Salamanders. The Salamanders took off his helmet in shape of a Salamander head. His face full of old scars, one eye replaced by a bionical one he looked over to the tech adept near the control panel. "I´m Brother-Sergeant Ti´Gran of the Deathwatch. I want to talk to the officer in command." After a small nod of Ti´Gran all warriors removed their helmets and followed the tech adept through the ship.
Dark Bjoern
Dark Bjoern
Brother Captain
Brother Captain

Number of posts : 1710
Army : Mechanicum: Taghmata Mourndark and House Taranis
Registration date : 2008-03-08

Grey knight
stats:

Back to top Go down

Post by Brother Ezekiel Thu Jul 09, 2009 1:25 pm

Haras turned around for a moment before turning again to face the mess halls door that was aperently eather locked or out of power,but nether would seem likely if there would be life inside.As Haras was not going to get the door open with the control panel,he had to do it the old fashioned way.By smashing the throught the door with his chainfist and then using it to knock the whole door down.But then he just froze for a second,as he saw what was in the mess hall.It was a bloody mess.There were blood everywhere,and not just human blood,but alien blood too.And there were corpses litered on every table chair,ground and some were even on the walls and the celing.There were what seemed like somekind of ship sercurity personel corpses,a lot of cultist corpses and a cople of Thousand Sons,whos armor had been rended open by something.But it was not the priority to investigate what happened there,but to get to the relics and that was what Haras was going to do.He started to stedily advance on the door that would lead him to the coridors that would eventually leave him to the armory.

Last edited by Brother Ezekiel on Fri Jul 10, 2009 3:13 am; edited 2 times in total
Brother Ezekiel
Brother Ezekiel
Justicar
Justicar

Grey knight
stats:

Back to top Go down

Post by Constantine Thu Jul 09, 2009 4:29 pm

You walk to the chapel. You all kneel down and Constantine leads the prayers. Davions mind focuses as the prayer goes on. To help him focus he also thinks of Macragge, of its mountains, of the fortress of Hera and Roboute Guilliman. He opens his eyes and hears the intercom boom,"The Salamanders 4th company is here".

Constantine finishes leading his Terminator brothers in the mind strengthening prayers as a klaxon sounds and the Salamander's 4th cpompany (or is it Death Watch's) arrival is announced. " remember these mantras and prayers brothers" Constantine said as he turned his armoured bulk from the 100' tall golden statue of the Emperor and faced the assembled Ultramarines and his Brother. Constantine had put on his holy armour en route to the chapel and was satisfied with the work of the tech priests' that had repaired it. As Constantine had requested the repaired arm of his armour had been painted black in morning of his fallen brothers. "these prayers will allow you to fight on no matter what foul warp craft the enemy may throw at you"

"Shal we go and greet our Brothers of the Salamanders? I grow impatient of lingering on this ship knowing that there are Daemon forces inhabiting this portion of the system with us! It is time we took action!"

Constantine turns to pay his final respects to the Emperor, and marches to the landing bay to meet the new arrivals. As Constantine approaches the landing bay he opens a vox channel to the bridge of the ship and asks if a scan of the Hulk has been made yet, it was standard procedure to have hulks scanned for life and active systems so that boarding missions had a rough idea of what to expect and also to identify objectives within the hulks. Constantine was still awaiting a reply as he entered the Hanger and saw a squad of black armoured terminators crossing the hanger towards him.
Constantine
Constantine
Adeptus Moderatus
Adeptus Moderatus

Grey knight
stats:

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Bjoern Thu Jul 09, 2009 9:27 pm

"May the Emperor protects you, Brothers. I´m Sergeant Ti´Gran of the Deathwatch and this is my team. May i ask what mission do your task force have? We had no word that another Strike Force was send out to investigate the Hulk."
Dark Bjoern
Dark Bjoern
Brother Captain
Brother Captain

Grey knight
stats:

Back to top Go down

Post by Inquisitor Lord Fri Jul 10, 2009 5:25 am

"well you see brother the information is fragmented and i believe some teams have moved already on the space hulk, plus the situation must be dire indeed for them to need us brother"
Azrael smiled at Constantine as he new a bit of cockiness and competition, was always rife between the different factions of the space marine.
"So brother please tell me of what you have been told and we will fill in the spaces as we enter the craft."
Azrael was thinking to himself of tactile maneuvers and of breaking and crushing techniques he could use in close quarters almost distant but at the same time listening to the conversation in hand.
"i wonder what the truth is behind this, and i know and i sense that not all are telling the truth about the information that they have been told. As if so many different marines would be sent on a mission with so little briefing hmmmm, i don't like it and i pray in his good name that i am wrong!"
Azrael felt something was not right, his training in the dark arts allowed him to see the smaller actions in peoples body language and tone of voice. He wanted to discuss this mater with Constantine alone when he got the chance, 99% of the time he was always right and this time he felt 100% right.
Inquisitor Lord
Inquisitor Lord
Adeptus Administratum
Adeptus Administratum

Grey knight
stats:

Back to top Go down

Post by Constantine Fri Jul 10, 2009 7:51 am

Constantine chuckled to himself as he placed his Terminator helmet on and its seals hissed and clicked shut. Consatntine also enjoyed watching his brother verbally engage the members of other chapters, and he did not want to insult them by them seeing him laugh. When constantine had composed himself, he remouved his helmet and inspected it as if to emphasise the fact that he was just checking that it was operational.

"Well Met Sergeant Ti´Gran" Constantine said extendind his hand to the sergeant in the warrior's greeting.
"There are many mysteries about this mission, but such is the way of Chaos, I trust that we will only have to deal with the deceptions and untruths of those on the Hulk" Constantine looked around the assembled Terminators as he spoke meeting each of them in the eye in order to let them know, subtly, that he was aware that not all was being told and that he was not happy with the deception and alterior motives that may be at play.

"I have ordered a scan of the Hulk and await its results, let us prepare our boarding craft while we await the results brothers, I have stood idol for to long! Let us suffer not the Daemon to live any longer!"

"Brothers, let us decide on our deployment, and get this mission underway"

(Constantine awaits feedback from the others)
Constantine
Constantine
Adeptus Moderatus
Adeptus Moderatus

Grey knight
stats:

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Bjoern Fri Jul 10, 2009 8:19 am

Taking Brother Constantine´s Hand. "Well maybe we have some vital informations for our Mission. Two and a half year ago he made first contact with this Hulk. We send in a dozen FARDs (Full Autonom Recon Drones) so select informations before we send in a team. But just after the drones had entered the Hulk it dissapeared into the Warp. Maybe we can recover some of the drones. It´s very unlikely that they are still operating but when we can bring them back we can readout the datas. They had been programmed to return to the outer areas of the Hulk after they completed their mission. I think it´s worth a try. Deathwatch, make ready to move out. Brother Constantine, this data-slate contains the scan results from our first contacts. We had located some areas that could be used to enter the Hulk." Ti´Gran gives a data-slate to Constantine.
Dark Bjoern
Dark Bjoern
Brother Captain
Brother Captain

Grey knight
stats:

Back to top Go down

Post by Brother Ezekiel Fri Jul 10, 2009 8:52 am

It was unnervingly silent in the mess hall,only sound apart from the sound of Haras walking was the dropping of blood.Aparently there was no living thing in the mess hall and so Haras speeded up his walk towards the next door.The door had been also shutdown and so Haras again used his chainfist to go trough the door.But to his suprise there was no black and lifeless coridor that awated him,because in the coridor tthere was somehting.It had lights and arms and no legs.It was a recon droid.After a moment of both the droid and Haras not moving,Haras took aim at the droid with his assault cannon and shot two bursts.After those burst the droid was down on the floor,it outer parts completely rended and its inners destroyed.Haras then walked up to it and putted the assault cannon on the floor as he took a chip,to which all that the droid had witnessed was recorded.Haras then went trought it and eraised all recording of what had happened to the droid,replacing it with a forgery,by making it look like a Chaos Terminator with reaper cannon shot it.After that he went trought it again and then placed it to the place it had fallen,before moving on.
Brother Ezekiel
Brother Ezekiel
Justicar
Justicar

Grey knight
stats:

Back to top Go down

Post by Amareo Davion Fri Jul 10, 2009 12:26 pm

U and GKs
The others agree. Davion says,"Ok heres the plan. We split up into groups. Constantine and Azrael, you will search the ship for any taint of the warp. Ti'Gran you and your deathwatch brothers will search the other parts of the hulk to see if there are any genestealers or xenos. Me and my squad will remain near the boarding torpedo so if any of you need aid and then move siwftly to you. Once you have searched the first floor of the hulk we will all meet up and then advance into the second floor. I will issue more orders then". Davion and his squad get into their torpedo. There are 2 more others.

Harus
(Ezekiel you do not have a power fist as you are holding the relic box)

You hear a high pitched scream and then you see rushing towards you are 5 genestealers. You all fire your weapons. Harus you kill 2 and the others are finished of by the rest of your squad. Kellon says,"Sir, there are 20 blips on the scanner".
Viral says a prayer and says," All of you except Harus initiate Combat spacing protocol 101(Where the squad gets into a line and fires while moving forward). Move it!" You wait behind while the squad moves forward. You then follow them.
Amareo Davion
Amareo Davion
Henchmen
Henchmen

Grey knight
stats:

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Bjoern Fri Jul 10, 2009 1:16 pm

The front of the enter torpedo opened with a loud bang. The entry point was near one of the power sources of the Hulk. "Brother Ramos, i want your assault cannon in lead." The Imperial Fist nodded and moved out first.
"Brother Koltor, scan for the drones, there must be two of them in this sector. Maybe they´re still active. Darius, Ibrahim firecover. Let´s move, lads." "I have a weak signal, Brother-Sergeant. 800 klicks away, sector 30-45." came the short answer of the Iron Hand.
The squad moved through the corridors toward sector 30-45. "Movement 50 klicks in front of us, closing in fast." A second later came Ramos´ assault cannons into live. The genestealers were ripped apart in a rain of assault cannon round. A moment later the genestealers dissapeared as fast as they had appeared. "Okay, they know that we are here. Brother Constantine, this is Ti´Gran. We have first contact with stealers. We have the location of one of the drones. We will recover it and then move on to destroy the power source. This should prevent, that the Hulk can leave this system. Ti´Gran out."
Dark Bjoern
Dark Bjoern
Brother Captain
Brother Captain

Grey knight
stats:

Back to top Go down

Post by Constantine Fri Jul 10, 2009 7:56 pm

Constantine nods in acceptance of the plans and secures his helmet, breathing deeply of the ancient suit's recycled air and feeling comforted by its familiarity, and recites a prayer of readyness.
"Shal we Brother?" Constantine says to Azrael, and gestures towards one of the torpedos "it hardly seems fair" Constantine says to Azreal on a secure vox channel "there are only 10 other terminators with us on this mission, how can they possibly hope to match our prowess with so few!?" Constantine did not openly jest in such ways with other chapters but was more than comfortable participating in the friendly jests when he was sure that none could hear or be offended.

Constantine entered the torpedo and secured his weapon above his head, and drew the restaining straps over his shoulders in preperation for launch. "come Brother Azreal, we have much work to do".

Constantine then began to pray "I am the hammer, I am the right hand of the Emperor, the instrament of his will, the gauntlet about his fist, the tip of his spear, the edge of his sword, I am the hate. I am the woes of daemonkind...’
Constantine
Constantine
Adeptus Moderatus
Adeptus Moderatus

Grey knight
stats:

Back to top Go down

Post by Brother Ezekiel Sat Jul 11, 2009 4:23 am

(Man you just messed up my whole think!The Space Hulk is a huge ship or so I presume and Haras is a good way from his lads because they all went different ways to get to different places because there are 3 relics,no I don't have a power fist I have a chainfist and yeah I am carrying a canister where one of the relics will be putted in somewhat about it?Haras wont carry it in his hand,but on his belt like his granades too.Oh well.)

Haras was quite unsure,why had the others punched up like this because they were supposed to get to theyr own objectives,but that changed when sarge and kellon go to the left,starting now going towards the engine room where theyr objective resided.Then Neric and Isaac turned right going towards the librarium where theyr objective would be and Haras alone continued forward,he going towards the chapel where the last relic objective would be.¤Be extra carefull now that we know that there are genestelers in here.¤Haras heard from the radio in his helmet as he advanced forward.His container was making a litle noise as haras moved as the container was hitting his armour which resulted in a small clank noise.But that would not matter any more as the genestelers knew that he was there,just waiting at the oportunity to get him and if there were any other forces on board they would probably be eather locked up in some places so that genestelers would not get them or on the move if it were the other terminators.Haras took a better grip at the assault cannon as he moved forward,being carefull so that the genestelers would not get the jump on him.

(Hopefully that cleared the things up a litle,if someone did not yet understand there are 3 relics all at different places so the White Raven terminator team split up at
2-2-1,Haras being alone.)
Brother Ezekiel
Brother Ezekiel
Justicar
Justicar

Grey knight
stats:

Back to top Go down

Post by Amareo Davion Sat Jul 11, 2009 11:04 am

((You know you could've said that OOC and I would have written that in after your squad defeated the genestealers.You also didn't say that other members were carrying canisters. you only mentioned one and so I thought your squad would stick together and get all 3. I am going to be fair and have the relic really close to where you are now. That way you don't get killed by genestealers because you had to go deep into the hulk to find the relic.Also change your age. 773 is about marneus calgars age. 200-250 is right for terminator))

Harus

You move through the tight corridors, keeping an eye out for any movement. You hear a noise and turn round. A genestealer charges at you and leaps onto you. You struggle with it before tearing it apart with your chainfist. You throw the dead body aside and carry on forward. You eventually find a door. You rip through it with your chainfist and see lying in front of you a box. You move forward to open it.(will leave it you to say what the relic is. Note: most chapter relics are weapons or armour.If its talisman or something like that then its ok)

Deathwatch

You say over the vox to Davion,"Contact with stealers. Okay if we head onto core to stop Hulks mobility?" You wait and then the vox crackles and Davion replies,"Yes. Wait 5 mintues and we will send heavy flamer, which is best suited to that situation". Then after a few mintues a heavy flamer appears 20 metres away from you. One of you must take it.

Grey Knights

You hit the side of the hulk. You see the others torpedos scattered along the wall. You see Captain Davion and his squad forming a position and watching the corridors. You greet each other and then you both move into a corridor that you sense a great deal of psychic energy coming from. You follow it.
Amareo Davion
Amareo Davion
Henchmen
Henchmen

Grey knight
stats:

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Bjoern Sat Jul 11, 2009 12:36 pm

(Calgar is less then 400 years old. Only Logan Grimnar and Ulrik the Slayer are that old (both roundabout 800 years) and Lord Dante (1100 years) are that old.)

"Brother Lodur, take the heavy flamer." The Howling Griffon nodded. "Thanks, Brother Davion." "Ok, Deathwatch. Let us pick up that damned drone and then we will take care of the reactor. Let´s move."
Dark Bjoern
Dark Bjoern
Brother Captain
Brother Captain

Grey knight
stats:

Back to top Go down

Post by Brother Ezekiel Sat Jul 11, 2009 1:18 pm

(if you did not notice I said in one of my last posts:"Haras give 2 of your canisters/containers to..."which means that he gave 2 of the 3 canisters away allmoust at the start.But lets nvm that and move with the new story line.And the Relics are a talisman that emphises a very powerfull force wield with documents of the chapter.The other two are a suit of armour and a relic blade.And thanks for the notice i allways thought that papa-Smurf would be closer to about 1300 year old.)

Haras opens the box,looking a moment inside,before closing it again and putting it into the container for safe transportation."This is Haras,I have aquired the relic and am on my way for plan point C."Haras said to his radio as he started to move to the designated point of evacuation."This is Isaac.We are close to getting the relic."The radio said,followed by a momentary silency,before the squads sargent said."We have run into heavy infestasion of genestelers and are at the moment in need of assistant.We have yet to aquire our objective as the room where the relic resides in is heavyly locked and protected and we have no way of getting in by this door."Isaac,you two go to the ships main control room.Open these dorrs and Haras you go from the other side,but beware there might also be heavy infestation and inside the room might be something left,other than the genestelers."Haras turned around and started advancing towards his new objective."Roger that"he said as he continued advancing.
Brother Ezekiel
Brother Ezekiel
Justicar
Justicar

Grey knight
stats:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next