Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Grey Knight RP

+8
Inquisitor Lord
Snowfire
For the Emperor
Klomster
Brother Ezekiel
Aeddon
Constantine
Amareo Davion
12 posters

:: RPG

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Grey Knight RP - Page 3 Empty Re: Grey Knight RP

Post by Klomster Mon Jun 15, 2009 12:43 pm

After a while, all cultists in sight are either dead or or have fled out of range.

Plus the thunderfire cannon was out of ammunition.

Metallus saw the silver tactical dreadnought armoured astartes that he presumed was their leader.
With his characteristic sword with the integrated bolter weapon.

Metallus walked up to the huge astartes and spoke.

-I do not know which chapter you are, or what speciality you have except close quarter, but your faith to your emperor is something i have never seen any equal of.

The astartes watched him.

-The adeptus mechanicus will do whatever it can to aid you in the battle of 649.55.RM7 a.k.a."Ultravius IV"

Metallus finished the last sentence with a bow, his servo skull at his side again, Metallus took the data slate back.

Then he turned to the other astartes.

-Let us purge all the enemies of the machine god! Metallus raised his glaive.

-For the Ohmnissah!!! He let out with an augmented voice, 8 times stronger than his normal speech, and then he charged forward.
Klomster
Klomster
Adeptus Administratum
Adeptus Administratum

Number of posts : 4321
Army : Think positive, it will soon get worse. (Mechanicus)
Registration date : 2007-12-21

Grey knight
stats:

Back to top Go down

Post by Constantine Mon Jun 15, 2009 3:07 pm

Constantine was shaken from his thoughts as a Techpreiest addressed him and pledged himself to Constantine's cause. The Techpriest then proceded to let out an unbelievably load war cry and charge of towards the city.

The Techpriest had not even introduced himself, and Constantine was angered buy this lack in etiquette and protocol, but decided not to linger on such trivial matters. The Techpriests of Mars were not of the same breed as a Grey Knight and were reknown for their short and precise communication style which left little room for social ceremony.

Constantine respected the TechPriest's zeal and enthusiasm, he was also impressed with how the priest had been able to retain his sanity in the presence of the Daemon Prince and his ability to utilize teh machinery at his disposal to break the remaining traitors almost single handedly. Constantine sheathed his sword and resumed his approach to the city, while memorizing the lay of the land about the city, and the positioning of significant looking buildings within it in order to maintain his baring once within the citie's walls.
Constantine
Constantine
Adeptus Moderatus
Adeptus Moderatus

Number of posts : 5819
Army : Grand Master Mordrak's Brotherhood, Deathwing...Pretty much any first company! I LOVE terminators!!!
Registration date : 2008-05-26

Grey knight
stats:

Back to top Go down

Post by Brother Ezekiel Tue Jun 16, 2009 12:53 am

Helion was at Amareos,now lifeless body,looking at it silently.It is allways bad if a Space Marine is lost,but if a Grey Knight dies,he is even more harder to replaice than a normal marine.Helion then looked into the grim,ruined city and saw nothing but shadows.Helion rised from next to Amareos body,going to one of his fallen brother and started silently talk the Funeral Rites.Normally that was chaplains duty,but as White Ravens did not have any chaplains and had never haved one,what was one of the reasons The Inqusition kept an eye on White Ravens constantly.
Brother Ezekiel
Brother Ezekiel
Justicar
Justicar

Number of posts : 691
Location : Segmentum Obscurus,Battle Barge Immolative Onslaught
Army : White Raven Space Marines 5th Company and the new Bloodoathed Chaos Space Marines,also Empire General Rainer 'Cursebreaker' 'Dwarf-helper' Raukovs independent 18th army of Nuln
Registration date : 2008-11-30

Grey knight
stats:

Back to top Go down

Post by Amareo Davion Tue Jun 16, 2009 11:45 am

((Ok random fact: The Grey Knights force weapons originally had intergrated bolters. This was way back in the first edition when their original purpose was to exterminate genestealers. I think the psychic shields were to stop the genestealer magus taking control over them.))

Ordo Malleus and Helion
You all see the Thunderhawk carrying amareorise and fly away. It gets to a certain point before a anti-aircraft missile hits it and the dropship crash. The Grey Knights look at each other with great shock and then you hear storm bolter shots and you think the white raven honour guard have survived until you remember that none of them had storm bolters. You look at each other with great surprise. Then you see a Figure stand out over the wreckage holding a thousand son head. Its Davion. He chops a few cultists down and runs into the building they were hiding in.

Metallus
You fire a few more shots at a a oncoming tank and you destroy it. You see the thunderhawk crash and you run bac to the Grey Knights.
Amareo Davion
Amareo Davion
Henchmen
Henchmen

Number of posts : 144
Army : Space Marines
Registration date : 2009-04-23

Grey knight
stats:

Back to top Go down

Post by Klomster Wed Jun 17, 2009 11:49 am

Metallus was confused to as why he had run back to the grey knights.

And how he shot down a tank with his Hellpistol.

Traitors have no sense of quality.

(And there i finish with the random nonsense generated by a perhaps sleepy GM, no worries, i'm just messing with ya)

Metallus once again spoke to the astartes that appeared to be the leader, the one with the integrated bolter sword.

-Your fellow astartes have entered an old ministorum building, it is a local strongpoint for the cultists in the area, if we do not hurry, your brother will be overrun!

Metallus picked up a holo wafer and brought up a small map.

-If we attack from this angle, we should only get about 3 heavy weapons fired upon us.

Metallus suggested different tactics, perfect for any imperial guard or skitarii unit.

He was not used to the tactics of the astartes though.
Klomster
Klomster
Adeptus Administratum
Adeptus Administratum

Grey knight
stats:

Back to top Go down

Post by Constantine Thu Jun 18, 2009 4:31 pm

Constantine was likewise confused by the Tech Priest's actions and also by how weak and easy to destroy Thunderhawks had become, not to mention that a Brother he had seen die moments before was now assaulting a Cultist strongpoint firing from a weapon which had no ammo because Constantine had salvaged it all from his Brother's body scratch

Constantine was satisfied with the Techpriest's strategic applications, and gave his approval to execute them. Constantine had other matters that required his attention that took precident over the assault of the Cultist's strong hold, he was not about to discuss his mission with those around him due to the extreemly serious and sensitive nature of them. Constantine was going to track down Davion and determine if he was under the influence of the ruinous powers, because no-one returns from the dead, not even the Emperor himself. And Constantine was not going to let a fallen Knight live while he still drew breath.
Constantine
Constantine
Adeptus Moderatus
Adeptus Moderatus

Army : Grand Master Mordrak's Brotherhood, Deathwing...Pretty much any first company! I LOVE terminators!!!

Grey knight
stats:

Back to top Go down

Post by Klomster Fri Jun 19, 2009 2:36 am

-Shall i issue your orders to your men? Metallus asks the astartes in front of him.

[Insert the answer here]

-I seem to have failed to inform you of my name, I am Metallus Magnus Ohmnatii, techpriest of the adeptus mechanicus, myrmidon of the mechanicus secutor....

He made a small pause.

-....Servant of the emperors inquisition. I wish you 100% success on you secretive task, farewell until next time great astartes.

Metallus turned around and began to execute the orders given.
Klomster
Klomster
Adeptus Administratum
Adeptus Administratum

Grey knight
stats:

Back to top Go down

Post by Constantine Fri Jun 19, 2009 8:53 am

Constantine's conversation with the Tech Priest was quick and to the point but he knew the Priest would not take offence to it. The TechPriest asked "
Klomster wrote:-Shall i issue your orders to your men?
"

Constantine replied that that would not be neccessary and that he had already communicated the GK's orders to them,and that those orders would adequatly support the assault. This was not entirely true.

The Tech Priest then continued:
"
Klomster wrote:--I seem to have failed to inform you of my name, I am Metallus Magnus Ohmnatii, techpriest of the adeptus mechanicus, myrmidon of the mechanicus secutor........
" Constantine gave the Tech Priest a curt nod of his helmetted head in greeting and then relied "Well Met Metallus Magnus Ohmnatii, myrmidon of the mechanicus sector" As Constantine turned to leave and was about to issue orders to his Brothers Metallus Magnus Ohmnatii's monotone mechanically augmented "voice" stopped him.

"
Klomster wrote:--Servant of the emperor's inquisition. I wish you 100% success on your secretive task, farewell until next time great astartes.
" Metallus then turned around and began to execute the orders given.
Constantine was impressed and un-nerved at the Tech-Priest's mention of his Secretive task but dismissed the feeling in order to focus on the task at hand.

Constantine opened a chanel to the Justicar of the PAGK squad "Brother, I am not comfortable with the return of Brother Davion from the dead, it reaks of Chaos! I saw Davion die and the Apothacary pronounced him dead. I believe that whatever is assaulting the cultists is not our Brother at all but is trick of the ruinous powers to distract us! My strategy is that we isolate "Brother Davion" with a small force and interogate him. I do not wish to kill him..... at least not until we are certain of who or what he is. I suggest you assign your squad to assit in the Cultist assault while you and I confront Brother Davin" Ending the transmission Brother Constantine then unsheathed his Sword and began to approach the building he had seen Davion enter.

As Constantine closed on the last visually confirmed location of Davion he opened a vox channel to his fallen Brother, stealing his mind with prayers and mental exercises to prepare him for what or who may answer. "Brother Davion, report!........."

Constantine was not about to abandon the assault but it would not be his priority, the assault was in capable hands. If Constantine's suspicions about Amareao Davin were true, then the cultist threat would be of no consequence in comparison to the threat a fallen Grey Knight could pose.
Constantine
Constantine
Adeptus Moderatus
Adeptus Moderatus

Grey knight
stats:

Back to top Go down

Post by Amareo Davion Fri Jun 19, 2009 12:47 pm

((What you see now on the vox cast is davion giving out grunts of pain))
Constantine
Amareos vox crackles and a voice says,"Brother Constantine*Hnnnk* I have cornered the heretic filth *Hnnnnk* and killed them. I am now *Hnnnk* under heavy fire by Thousand sons. I am badly Injured and I need assistance. And if you are *Hnnk* wondering about why I am alive, I don't know either. If you see me as fallen, then kill me once the battle is won and never speak of me to save the chapter from dishonour. Davion out".

You run into the building and see Davion lying on the floor, bleeding. He says,"Help m-".
His voice distorts and turns into a loud daemonic voice. "Hello Grey Knight, I am Mphesto, the daemon prince you killed earlier. I have possessed you dear brother davion and now I will kill you. You have lost this battle already as right now my greatest sorcerors are summoning creatures from the warp, as I did half a century ago. Oh, did they not tell you that the battle for Ultravius IV, was fought 50 years ago. The Ultramarines and Space Wolves fought hard but they had to withdraw but not before killing me in my human form. Damn you, Ragnar Blackmane. Anyway moving on, This planet is lost. Your friend has fallen and now so shall you. Prepare to die!"

The Grey Knight stands up and you hear a faint voice inside your head."Help me constantine There is only one way to release me from his grip. I can stop him from moving but only for a few seconds. Strike me then and he shall lose mental control for a few seconds. I will use the last of my energy to seperate us. You will have to fight him again as he will become a daemon prince again. If I die in the process avenge me".

You get ready to fight Davion.

Group outside
You fire at the cultists that are attacking some white ravens. You kill them and you move onwards towards the building. There is a psychic field surrounding it and stoppig you from entering it. Then you turn around and see about 1 hundred Chaos Space Marines. You all raise your weapons.

Metallus
As you give out orders to some PDF soldiers , you are ambushed by cultists, there is about 25. You raise your axe.
Amareo Davion
Amareo Davion
Henchmen
Henchmen

Grey knight
stats:

Back to top Go down

Post by Constantine Fri Jun 19, 2009 2:06 pm

Constantine's suspicions were confirmed as the body of Davion began to speak as the Daemon Prince that he slay earlier. Constantine's armour and tattood wards eruptped in heat as the Daemonic presence battered his consciousness. "you may have endured these fivty years to re-enact your dark rituals Daemon! But I assure you, your years of lurking will not be rewarded this day!!!!" Constantine's defiance of the Daemon's powers was absolute and he felt the Daemon's hold over his Brother's body falter.

Constantine exploited the temporary weakness in the Daemons power and lunged towards Davin's body thrusting his force sword into the joint between Davion's chest plate and shoulder pouldron. The blade slid easily into the gap in the armour and Constantine twisted his blade seperating Davin's shoulder from its sockest with a sickening pop, which created a gap big enough in the armour for the blade mounted storm bolter to fire through uninhibited, Constantine was aiming for both of Davin's hearts so as to kill him instantly.

Constantine fired his storm bolter into the freshly opened wound while reciting the words of Brother Captain Stern into the still active vox link with Davin trusting that the words would give whatever was left of Brother Davin the strength he needed to resist teh Daemon Prince. "There is nothing in the arcane and blasphemous arsenal of the forces of Chaos that can compare to faith. With the power of faith, our weapons become shining instruments of deliverance that can cleave the mightiest daemon in twain. With the power of faith, our minds appear as slivers of pure agony to the daemon, driving into the wretched forms of those who would dare stand before us. With the power of faith, our words become commands that cause the daemon to cower and cringe in terror. I could meet my enemies unarmed without a shred of fear in my chest, for I know that the Emperor watches over me and guides my hand. So let them come. We shall show them what the power of faith can do."

Constantine withdrew his sword from the wound as the storm bolter shells detonated. a fountain of blood erupted from the wound and dropped Davion's body to all fours. Constantine spun and raised his sword abouve his head ready to deliver a killing blow to the back of his possessed brother's neck, unsure as to what would happen next.

Constantine
Constantine
Adeptus Moderatus
Adeptus Moderatus

Grey knight
stats:

Back to top Go down

Post by Brother Ezekiel Fri Jun 19, 2009 3:11 pm

Helion,who had left himself out of the group of Grey Knights and the Inqusitor,slowly vieved the scene were the Grey Knights,excluding brother Constantine were surrounded by chaos space marines.Those vile traitors were of course individuably no match for the Grey Knights and Helion knew that,but they now very greatly outnumbered the holy knights so the had gained the advantage.Helion sighted at disbelief when the tech priest and his PDF allies were surrounded also,he thoght that the site would have been allready secured,but not even the Grey Knights would seemed to have any suspicion about that Chaos forces could surround them.Helion then gazed at both situations,not being able to do much damage alone or with only the weapons he posessed he had to withdraw from the situations,starting to look for a missile launcher he had seen,that had been dropped by a fallen White Raven Devastator somewhere in the surrounding area.
Brother Ezekiel
Brother Ezekiel
Justicar
Justicar

Army : White Raven Space Marines 5th Company and the new Bloodoathed Chaos Space Marines,also Empire General Rainer 'Cursebreaker' 'Dwarf-helper' Raukovs independent 18th army of Nuln

Grey knight
stats:

Back to top Go down

Post by Amareo Davion Sat Jun 20, 2009 3:59 am

Constantine
Davion says in his normal voice,"Thanks you". He drops to the floor dead, no longer kept alive by the ruinious powers. He has no helmet and you see his face has a content smile. Then his body jerks and the form of a daemon prince seperates and forms. It looks at you and raises it sword ready to kill you in the name of tzeentech. But it is not in its original form, it is a shadow. It says," These are the daemons we have been summoning. Shadows. No matter how many cultists and Thousand sons you kill they will come back as shadows. You have lost". You look outside and see there is a psychic shield blocking your escape. But then it crackles and fades. The daemon prince must have been using Davion to create it and now it was seperated the shield is gone. You look at Davion and see in his hand is a grenade. His thumb is slipping from the grenade and slowly pulling out the pin. You, turn around, run and jump through the open doorway. You land next to the other Grey Knights and find they are fighting Chaos Space Marines.

Ordo Malleus
You see Constantine land next to you and then you turn back to fighting the thousand sons. Snowfire shoot 3 and then kills one with his Daemon Hammer. Braythen and his squad cut them down with their nemesis force weapons and storm bolters, killing 10. Constantine shoots 2 and kills one with his halberd. The Daemon Prince is coming out of the building and then the grenade davion is holding explodes and the daemon prince is crushed by the falling debris. You concerntrate on fighting again. There is 85 thousand sons left.

Helion
You finally find the missile launcher and pick it up. You aim at the thousand sons with a frak missile and fire. It hits about 10 but kills 6 with the other 4 kept alive by their armour. There are 79 cultists left.
Amareo Davion
Amareo Davion
Henchmen
Henchmen

Grey knight
stats:

Back to top Go down

Post by Constantine Sat Jun 20, 2009 1:48 pm

Spoiler:

After seeing the Daemon Prince crushed below the ruins Constantine knew that he could focus on the assaulting Chaos space marines for the time being while the Daemon Prince if not already dead would be forced to extract himself from the rubble. Constantine quickly organized the Grey Knights into a fireing line and orderd controled bursts of fire to be unleashed on the advancing Thousand sons. As the traitors relentlessly made ground despite their heavy losses, Constantine ordered the Grey Knights to fall back and reform the fireing line while his brothers in Power armour covered the retreat with grenades, thus utilizing the Grey Knight's formidable Storm Bolters to their full effect. Constantine's strategy was so effective that the adavancing Traitors were stumbling over their fallen Brother's bodies which only aided the Grey Knights in dropping more of them. It was difficult for Constantine to keep an accurate tally of how many traitors had fallen but he estimated that in the region of fifty traitors had fallen to this point.

Constantine noticed that a squad of traitors was attempting to flank his position and pin down the Grey Knight's fireing line. Knowing that this would be disasterous for the Knights, Constantine broke cover and charged the flanking Chaos space marines. He covered the ground between him and his enemies quickly but was wounded as a bolter round struck the joint in his armour at his thigh, the wound caused Constantine to stumble as he crested the debris pile that the traitors were using as cover for their approach.

As Constantine stumbled over the rubble into the advancing Chaos marines he shoulder checked one of them to the ground and lost his balance due to the momentum of his charge and the bulk of his armour. Constantine was able to smash his knee into the throat of the fallen marine killing him and use his momentum to roll into a croutched position from which he swung his sword and cut another marine in two. Constantine now faced the 8 remaining members of the traitor squad.

Constantine's Storm Bolter barked twice and another two traitors dropped before they registered the Grey Knight Terminator's presence in their midst. The 6 remaining traitors quickly organized themselves and counterattacked Constantine in a blur of Chainblades and bolter fire. Constantine parried several blows from his oppponants, his armour protecting him from other attacks. Constantine thrust his sword into the chest of one of the traitors directly in front of him and depressed the activation stud on the mounted storm bolter blowing the head off of the impaled triator marine.

The sergeant of the squad coordinated his attack with that of his men and was able to would Constantine in his right shoulder with his powerblade, Constantine twisted from the attack and trapped the blade between his shoulder pauldron and chest plate, wrenching the power weapon from the Sergeants hand. The sergeant was thrown off balance from the action and stumbled forward where he was met by a devastating knee to the front of his horned helmet which left the helmet cracked and him stunned, Constantine did not waste the opportunity and reversed the grip on his sword and thrust his blade through the back of the Sergeant's head, one of the traitors punched the power blade sticking out of Constantine's shoulder and drove the blade out the back of Constantine's armour. Constantine roared in pain and anger, he could no longer use his right arm. Constantine spun the impaled body of the sergeant into his attacker which sent the sergeant's body and the marine flying, the traitor sergeant's body landed ontop of the other marine and Constantine fired his storm bolter into the face plate of the pinned marine exploding his brains out the back of his helmet.

The three remaining traitors were shaken by the force of the attack Constantine had unleashed in their midst and at the loss of their leader but they were fueled by hatred and blood lust, they charged as one. Constantine swung his sword left handed and severed one of the traitors legs at mid thigh dropping him instantly. The other two marines were on top of Constantine before their brother hit the ground, Constantine's shoulder screamed in pain as the weight of his attackers beared down on him and his vision swam momentarily into darkness as the pain killing drugs of his armour struggled to keep him conscious. Constantine swung the hilt of his sword into the face of one of the traitors stunning him and snapping one of the horns from his helmet, the other marine kicked Constantine in the hand causing him to loose his grip on his force weapon which clattered to the ground. His hand free Constantine grabed the remaining horn on the Traitor Marines helmet and twisted the traitors head breaking his neck.

The remaining traitor twisted the power blade in Constantine's shoulder causing him to drop to one knee as his world swam in and out of darkness, The traitor marine kicked Constantine in the head causing him to fall on his left side. Constantine's weapon was out of reach and the traitor removed his helmet and stood over him with his chain axe raised abouve his head "You die know Grey Knight! look into my eyes as the warp claims you!!" the traitor rasped as he swung the blade at Constantine's neck, Constantine twisted to the side blocking the blow with his shoulder pauldron the teeth of the axe bit through the armour and ripped the flesh of Constantine's shoulder causing him into a prone position on the ground. The traitor regained his footing and swung the axe again, this time Constantine took the full force of the blow on his chest plate which protected him. Constantine attempted to pull himself away from his attacker and felt something beneath his hand, it was the hilt of his sword. Constantine swung his sword just as the traitor swung his axe, the two weapons collided in a fountain of sparks, the tritor was pushing down with all of his strength but constantine was reciting prayers of faith and power and images of his fallen Brother Davion flashed in his mind providing him with renewed strength, Constantine twisted his blade causing the traitor to slip and hit the ground, Constantine rolled onto the traitor's arm breaking it and smashed his elbow into the traitor's exposed face rendering him unconscious.

Constantine rose, using his sword to stabilize himself, turned to the unconscious marine and drove his sword through his hearts. He them walked over to the traiter missing half of his leg that was trying to crawl away and shot him in the back of the head "Coward".

Constantine then took a knee to reduce his silouette to teh enemy. He regathered his composure and evaluted the battle still being faught by his Brothers "Brother Braythen report". Constantine grabed the hilt of the chaos power blade and pulled it free of his shoulder with a loud cry of pain and anger. Constantine threw the blade to the ground and stomped on it breaking it in two. The wound in his shoulder was serious, but he had survived worse. The Emperor's will still needed to be upheld on this world, there was no time to be injured.
Constantine
Constantine
Adeptus Moderatus
Adeptus Moderatus

Grey knight
stats:

Back to top Go down

Post by Klomster Sun Jun 21, 2009 10:31 am

Metallus fights with fury as i have no idea what to write, he just fights awesomely as always.
(I hate total mind farts)
Klomster
Klomster
Adeptus Administratum
Adeptus Administratum

Grey knight
stats:

Back to top Go down

Post by Brother Ezekiel Tue Jun 23, 2009 5:40 am

Helion humms a song dedicated to the Emperor as he see how much damage his missile did,but he stopped when he heard something scream behind him and as Helion turned he saw a monster.Mutated beond what could be clasified anything than monster,there stood a beast with 3 arms,with no skin on them just raw flesh,pulsing as the being swinged one of his arms at Helion,Helion quickly blocking the swing with his missile laucher.
The monster also had a mouth that looked like it had several layer of teeth inside.The being swing another arm,Helion calmly putted his narthesium on it and as the beasts arm hitted the narthesium,Helion released from the narthesium a drug that incapasitates nervous system,making the beast numb at first.
The beast did not care about that and charges with the bulk of its body against Helion and the force of the hit just flew Helion against a nearby wall.Helion was however fine as his armour had saved him.The beast charged again,Helion just standing there,mumbling quietly."4....3....2...1...0...."And when Helion said 0 the beast was just reaching Helion,but for some reason the beast just fell down to the ground.Just as Helion had planned,after the drug made the being numb it started spread and slowly stopped all nerv endings and so now the creature could not even move as mussle as Helion impaled the things head to the ground with his power sword.
Brother Ezekiel
Brother Ezekiel
Justicar
Justicar

Grey knight
stats:

Back to top Go down

Post by Klomster Sun Jun 28, 2009 12:42 pm

[Is anything happening here, would suck if this died!]

.....with a fast sweeping strike, Metallus decapitates a cultist with his halberd, the power field leaves a small lightning arc in the air and small sparks on the cultists severed parts.

As the halberd hit the ground Metallus raised his head and breathed heavily.
-Corpus finis,.... machina.... magnus, potestas Ohmnissah,..... Ohmnissah... Vult.

He had some problems breathing, the flesh is truly weak, despite his mechanical implants he still wasn't strong enough to fend of all the cultists.

The 5 cultists that Metallus fought had first backed off when the fearsome decapitation of their ally occured.
But when they saw how weakened the tech priest was they gained new courage.

-For the glory of Tzeentch!!! The cultists screamed in a rather pathetic way and charged the red priest of mars.

Metallus voice clicked once and then he unleashed a feedback screech. An ear-popping scream that is easily louder than many jet engines of the imperium, easily 200 decibels.

The weak cultists fall to the ground screaming holding their bleading ears as Metallus continued the screech.

With a mighty strike with his right bionic arm he swing the halberd into the chest of a kneeling cultist, the cultist is flung several metres, severed in body.

With a return strike he slams the back of the blade at a second cultists head, the force of the strike breaks the jaw and the neck of the cultist.

As he reached the third cultist Metallus stopped his screech, the cultist held his bleeding ears as he looked up at the myrmidon of the mechanicus secutor.
His nose was bleading, tears dripping, blood poured from his mouth as he studdered some kind of pleading.

Metallus lowered his halberd and watched the wretch in front of him.

How can a man respect such a wish? How can you think that after turning from the imperium and fight for some monsters in the warp that someone will just spare you without punishment.

Metallus raised his hellpistol at the cultists head.

The cultist cryed and closed his eyes.

-Request denied. Metallus answered in the metallic voice he had been granted.

2 shots were fired. The cultist fell to the ground, screaming and holding his legs that Metallus had shot.

-To punish you with death would have been to good an end for someone like you, instead, i will let the angels of the emperor deal with you, so you can see why the way you chose was the wrong one. Said Metallus as he walked slowly past the hopeless wretch.

The servo skull took his place at Metallus side.

Metallus watched the battle scene in front of him, everything was in chaos, how could they win now?
No, such thoughts was right, as long as you fight for the Ohmnissah, you will never fail.

-FOR THE OHMNISSAH!!! Metallus rooared out over the battle, hoping that any of his adeptus mechanicus allies was there to hear him, to give an last act of defiance against the foul warp-worhippers in front of him.

With his newfound strength, he charged down the crater, if he would die, it would not be in vain.
Klomster
Klomster
Adeptus Administratum
Adeptus Administratum

Grey knight
stats:

Back to top Go down

Post by Constantine Sun Jun 28, 2009 3:30 pm

There was no reply from Brother Braythan. "his vox unit must have been damaged in the mele" Constantine said to himself.

The Cultist assault had devolved from an organized assault into a frenzy of close combat which the Cultists stood no chance of winning. Constantine rose to his feet and climbed from the crater in which he had annhialated the flanking Chaos marines. His shoulder sent breath taking bolts of pain throughout his body, and his armour and enhanced body pumped pain killing chemicals into his system, Constantine's vision swam in the instant before the drugs took affect but he was able to maintain his balance and asses the battle before him.

Constantine saw the Tech-priest shoot a cultist's legs off and charge into the remaining rebles with a mighty battle cry to the Omnisiah, he saw the Grey Knight squad maintaining surpressing fire and decided that despite his condition he could best serve the Emperor in close combat.

Gritting his teeth against the pain in his shoulder Constantine charged the remaining chaos forces that the Tech-priest was engaged with. There were only 15 members of the Chaos assault left fighting and despite his injury Constantine knew that these scum would not pose him much of a challenge, they had suffered moral shattering losses and were already showing signs that the were ready to break and run like the cowards they were, a luxury Constantine was not about to allow these traitors.

Constantine smashed into the enemy without mercy swinging his sword and firing his storm bolter with the skill and grace that could only be attained through the years of relentless training and experience it required to become a Grey Knight Terminator. Even one handed Constantine was dropping the enemy with little apparent effort, his contempt for them fueling his attack and his faith in the Emperor blocking out the pain of his near severed arm.

Constantine split one of his foes from the top of his head to his groin in a spectacular stike, as to turned to face the next foe he realized that he was back to back with the Tech-priest and that there were no more enemies to face. They had successfully destroyed the enemy force to the man, and the mountain of traitor bodies that the Tech-priest and Constantine stood atop was a testament to each of their combat skills.

"To me Brothers!!!!!" Constantine yelled, the battle was won but he was unsure at what cost and wanted to ensure that their forces did not remain spread out and vulnerable to attack. "I want ammo counts, and injury reports immediatly! Justicar secure our perimeter!"

Constantine's vision swam again as a wave of pain washed over his body eminating from his shoulder wound and his vision darkened. Constantine knew that his wound needed attention, and looked around the battle field to see if he could locate the White Raven's apothacary. Constantine spoted the Apothacary as his vision again darkened and he heard Brother Davion's voice thanking him, Constantine new that he had saved his Brother's sole and felt a sense of warmth pass over him with that knowledge. Constantine's legs then buckled beneath him and he fell to his knees, for the first time noticeing that the side of his armour was a deep glistening red from his excessive blood loss. This was the last Constantine saw before he slipped into darkness
Constantine
Constantine
Adeptus Moderatus
Adeptus Moderatus

Grey knight
stats:

Back to top Go down

Post by Brother Ezekiel Mon Jun 29, 2009 1:59 am

Helion rouse from the position on which he had ended when he impaled the spawns head,Helion pulling the power sword from the ground as he rouse.He also saw a plasma pistol near by and grabbed it,puting it in his empty pistol holder,as he had apperently lost his own bolt pistol so he would use the plasma pistol,for now.Helion then started to look around the battlefield,for any more of those blasfemers,but none was to be found.As the battlefield was now relatively safe,Helion started to decend from the ruins he was fighting in to the place where the major engagement was ended,swiftly moving to Brother Constantine,silently activating his narthesium,with it starting to remove all kinds of metal pieces in Constantines shoulder,before giving him an extra dose of pain killers and sleeper drugs.Then Helion started the battlefield surgery that was necesary to get Brother Constantines arm back in to fighting condition.He took all the particles of his broken shoulder and before he repaired the damage done,he putted into Brother Constantines shoulder a metal wire that connected the broken shoulder to his arm and that wire would ensure that the bone structure would grow correctly,like it should as it would grow over the wire.Then Helion started to treat Constantines minorer injury which was pretty much just small bone repairment,sawing his skin back together so as to stop the bleeding and so on.
Brother Ezekiel
Brother Ezekiel
Justicar
Justicar

Grey knight
stats:

Back to top Go down

Post by Amareo Davion Mon Jun 29, 2009 12:02 pm

((Sorry for not posting its been a busy week. Ezekiel constantines wounds are very serious. Why do you think hes out cold and possibly dying))

All
Constantine breathing is getting fainter and fainter. Helion is trying to revive him. The chaos forces are starting to overrun everybody. Inquisitor Snowfire leads the Grey Knights into battle. Aeddon cuts down 5 cultists and 3 chaos Space Marines before a bolt slams into his chest and a sorceror decapitates him. Braythen shoots 5 cultists before he runs out of ammo and then he jumps into the chaos horde killing several Thousand sons before he is overrun and killed. Inquisitor Snowfire is the Last to die. He shoots a cultists but then the sorceror that killed aeddon impales him with his sword. Snowfire shoots him and then pulls the sword out of himself and then sees Shadows and Daemons leap on him and tear him apart. Metallus is chopping down cultists and shooting them. He and his allies are slowly being overrun. Then a bright light shines and helion and constantine are gone, teleported by the Ordo Malleus ship in orbit. Metallus screams a battle cry and he and his allies make their last stand. Metallus sees rockets come down on the planet and smiles as he slowly dies, the swarm of daemons pulling him down.

The ship
Constantine wakes up. He sees that he is lying on a bed in a room. He puts on a robe and walks out. He recognises this as the Ordo Malleus strike cruiser, The Vengeance. He makes his way to the bridge and sees Interrogater Williams,Snowfire's acolyte, talking to helion. Helion finishes and leaves. Williams turns to him and says,"Ah constantine its good to see you are still alive.We have won. The Daemons overran the PDF and the Grey Knights but we called exterminatus and we won. But we can talk about that later. We have detected a surge of psychic energy leaving the planet and ending up in a nearby space hulk. You and a Ultramarines Terminator Squad will go in there and see if there is any taint. We have scanned the Hulk and they show that there is also over movment in there. We want you to find out whats is in there and destroy it. Good luck, Brother Constantine..

Part 2 coming soon..
Constantine is chasing the shadows he defeated on Ultrvius IV. He and a Squad of Ultramarines have been sent into a Space Hulk to find any taint and to find out what other life there is in there. Together they face the Horrors of the Warp, and more....

And thats my Preview of the second part of the RP.
Amareo Davion
Amareo Davion
Henchmen
Henchmen

Grey knight
stats:

Back to top Go down

Post by Brother Ezekiel Tue Jun 30, 2009 1:46 am

((So can I have the honour of ending the first part?Thanks anyway))Helion,now seeing his former patient is up and ok,slowly turns from the Interrogator and starts walking to the ships launch bay,where as he enters,he sees his transport out of the Ordo Malleus ship.His chapters thunderhawk and immideatly Helion starts walking to it,giving small greetings to the pilots before they and him enter.The thunderhawk departs quickly as Helion looks from one of the windows the scorched planet bellow,shaking his head a litle before sitting down and quitly waiting that the thunderhawk gets to the White Raven battle barge Redeemer.
Brother Ezekiel
Brother Ezekiel
Justicar
Justicar

Grey knight
stats:

Back to top Go down

Post by Amareo Davion Tue Jun 30, 2009 12:35 pm

((Ok I am thinking of omething to post as the beggining for the second part))
Amareo Davion
Amareo Davion
Henchmen
Henchmen

Grey knight
stats:

Back to top Go down

Post by Klomster Wed Jul 01, 2009 9:33 am

Can i do a cool thing?

Ah, i'll just do it anyways.

"As constantine begins to remove his armour for much needed rest he finds something in one of his pouches.

A small data-slate, with a finely crafted Opus machina on it with a small droplet of blood smothering the white part of the skull symbol.

Constantine accidentally pushes one of the runes and the slate activates."

[Play last recorded data.]
(The sound of the battle is heard, and constantine remembers the sounds as from the site where he stood back to back with the tech-priest)

-I never knew your name mighty astartes, but i trust you with this most important item, it is all data from the extensive research from 649.55.RM7 a.k.a."Ultravius IV", i hope you will do this one thing for the adeptus mechanicus.
-I wish you success in this, and all of your future missions.

(Then the signal gets weaker, and starts to sparkle, then stop.)

[Finished playback of last recorded data]
The data-slate speaks with a metallic female voice.

Constantine hold the finely crafted data-slate in his hand.......
Klomster
Klomster
Adeptus Administratum
Adeptus Administratum

Grey knight
stats:

Back to top Go down

Post by Constantine Fri Jul 03, 2009 4:07 pm

Amareo Davion wrote:

The ship
Constantine wakes up. He sees that he is lying on a bed in a room. He puts on a robe and walks out. He recognises this as the Ordo Malleus strike cruiser, The Vengeance. He makes his way to the bridge and sees Interrogater Williams,Snowfire's acolyte, talking to helion. Helion finishes and leaves. Williams turns to him and says,"Ah constantine its good to see you are still alive.We have won. The Daemons overran the PDF and the Grey Knights but we called exterminatus and we won. But we can talk about that later. We have detected a surge of psychic energy leaving the planet and ending up in a nearby space hulk. You and a Ultramarines Terminator Squad will go in there and see if there is any taint. We have scanned the Hulk and they show that there is also over movment in there. We want you to find out whats is in there and destroy it. Good luck, Brother Constantine..

Part 2 coming soon..
Constantine is chasing the shadows he defeated on Ultrvius IV. He and a Squad of Ultramarines have been sent into a Space Hulk to find any taint and to find out what other life there is in there. Together they face the Horrors of the Warp, and more....

Constantine half listened while the Interogator debriefed him about the Hulks location and the psychic pulse that left the planet and entered the Hulk. Upon hearing the report of the psychic pulse, Constantine cut the interogator off "There was a Daemon prince that was buried in the ruble of a building as a result of Brother Davin's noble sacrifice before the rebel's final assault. I beheaded it in a previous battle and it somehow returned and possesed one of my brothers..... a feat that has never been accomplished by a Daemon before. What are we up againt here Williams? There is more going on here than you are letting on! There are Inquisitorial forces deployed here, and forces from two Space Marine Chapters. Such a concentration of the Emperor's might does not come about by chance! And... an Inquisitor, a squad of my Brothers, loyal PDF and space marine forces were just exterminated! with little to no attempt to retrieve them from the planet's surface! And now you tell me that the Daemon threat escaped!!!!" Constantine was furious at the blatent waste of loyal forces "Who gave the order for the exterminatus!? Why were the apothacary and I the only ones teleported aboard!? You have much to answer for!"

Constantine did not meet the Interogators eyes when he spoke in an attempt to contain his rage and prevent himself from striking him. He instead stared at the lifeless world that now lay where Ultruris IV once flourished. Constantine knew that purging worlds was neccessary, but it did not sit well with him that he and the apothacary were the only ones saved. He was uncomfortable that he would again be working with forces other than Grey Knights, but with the catastrophic losses he had faced on the planet below he knew he had little choice in the matter. Constantine then brought his emotions under control with a prayer to the Emperor and turned and stared into William's eyes waiting for the answers he had just demanded.
Constantine
Constantine
Adeptus Moderatus
Adeptus Moderatus

Grey knight
stats:

Back to top Go down

Post by Amareo Davion Sat Jul 04, 2009 6:31 am

Williams looks at constantine with a hurt look in hs eyes. He says in a subdued voice."I don't know what we are up against. Only Snowfire knew and he was killed. He knew a lot about daemons and would have told you if he had survived. He would have been teleported up with the other grey knights and by now you would know. I am sorry, Constantine. Maybe you will learn more inside the Space Hulk. And also the reason only you and the apothecary were teleported was that you are a space marine and the apothecary had geneseed with him and the white ravens would have never forgiven us. And finally about the Exterminatus I ordered that. The moment Inquisitor Snowfires life signs just suddenly all went flat I paniced. I am sorry for that too". He walks off and Constantine sees him leave the bridge. Constantine hears a voice over the intercom."The Ultramarines have arrived". The door opens and 6 Terminators of the Ultramarines Chapter walk in. The Leader whose helmet looks different fromt the others walks up to Constantine and says,"Greetings Grey Knight. I am Captain Amareo Davion of the Ultramarines 1st Company".

ooooo nice twist isn't it. All will be revealed in pt.2....
Amareo Davion
Amareo Davion
Henchmen
Henchmen

Grey knight
stats:

Back to top Go down

Post by Constantine Mon Jul 06, 2009 9:44 am

Constantine stared at the Ultramarine, unsure of what to do next, did this terminator just call himself Amareo Davin? There were truely strange forces at work here.

Constantine extended his naked arm in the warrior's greeting towards the Ultramarine, Constantine was not armoured and was wearing a simple white tunic which he had thrown on when he left the Apothacary deck. "Well met Brother Davin, I am Brother Constantine of the Grey Knights. I am the sole survivour of Ultravius IV, and will be in command of the Emperor's forces for this mission." Constantine was testing the Ultramarine to see if he would take orders from him, the last thing he needed was to have discention in the ranks when aboard a Space Hulk.

"Could you and your men remove your helmets Brother? you are not in need of it on them ship, and I would like to look upon your faces when we talk, as marine to marines, or do you feel the need to conceal your identities from me?" Constantine let an edge of warning enter his tone, he was trying not to take offence at being adressed on the bridge of a ship by a squad of Marines that had not as protocol dictated required the removal of their helmets, which was not charactoristic of the sons of Guileman. Constantine was also interested to see if the Ultramarine Davin shared any other similarites with his fallen Brother Davin other than just his namesake.

"Brother Davin, Take no offence at the questions I am about to ask, they are meerly formality and not an attempted slight on your honour. Are you and your men experienced in the execution of Space Hulk missions? Have you had dealings with entities of the warp? Have you encountered the Thousand sons Traitor legion before? I ask these questions because the mission that awaits us involves these elements, and any insight you may have into this situation may meld well with mine and increase our performance in the mission to come."

"There is much for us to discuss" Constantine looked around the bridge "But here is not the place for such discussions. Let us adjourn to the Chapel" With that Constantine turned and walked towards the bridge door and asked the Ultramarines to follow him. There was much to discuss, and Constantine did not want the sensitive matters they needed to address overheard. The Chapel, Constantine thought would be the perfect place. These Ultramarines would need to be taught some mental disciplines if they were to survive being in such confined spaces as Space Hulk corridoors with Daemons.
Constantine
Constantine
Adeptus Moderatus
Adeptus Moderatus

Grey knight
stats:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next