Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Grey Knights vs Black Legion 1500 points

2 posters

Go down

Grey Knights vs Black Legion 1500 points Empty Grey Knights vs Black Legion 1500 points

Post by Andarius the Red Wed Feb 26, 2014 10:57 pm

Andarius's Forces

Grey Knight Librarian
Empyrean Brain-Mines
Master-crafted Nemesis Force Sword
3x Servo Skulls
Vortex of Doom
The Summoning
Might of Titans

Grey Knight Terminator Squad (5x)
Psycannon
5x Nemesis Force Halberds

Grey Knight Strike Squad (10x)
2x Psycannons
Nemesis Daemon Hammer
Rhino
Warp stabilization Field

Grey Knight Strike Squad (10x)
2x Psycannons
Nemesis Daemon Hammer
Rhino
Warp stabilization Field

Grey Knight Interceptor Squad (10x)
2x Incinerators
Nemesis Daemon Hammer

Grey Knight Dreadknight
Nemesis Great Sword
Heavy Psycannon
1500 points

Opponent's Forces

Chaos Lord
Mark of Khorne
Plasma Pistol
Daemon Blade

Chaos Chosen (8x)
Marke of Khorne
3x Plasma Guns
2x Melta Guns
Champion
Power Claw
Plasma Pistol

Chaos Space Marine Squad (10x)
Melta Gun
Lascannon
Champion
Plasma Pistol

Melta Gun
Lascannon
Champion
Plasma Pistol

Melta Gun
Lascannon
Champion
Plasma Pistol

Land Raider
havoc Launcher
Demonically Possessed Hull
1500 points

Turn one
My Terminators and Librarian were in reserve for deep strike while my interceptor and strike squads were camped at the deployment border, the Dreadknight sat between both rhino transports at the middle of my deployment zone. My opponent had camped his three squads in two buildings and out in the open while his landraider containing his HQ and Chosen sat at the far corner.

Since I had first move I pushed my two strike squads up in their vehicles and activated their smoke launchers for safety, the Dreadknight stepped up to take cover behind a building at the center of the table and my interceptors shunted up to the enemy lines at the exposed chaos squad and fired. the result was 8 dead but he successfully passed his leadership test. In reprisal he fired upon the closest rhino transport with no success while the other chaos squad at full strength targeted my interceptors, killing 2. The landraider held back and fired upon the second rhino but failed to cause any damage.

Turn 2
Rolling successfully for my reserve rolls I deployed my terminators and Librarian in front of the furthest chaos squad while the Strike squad in Rhino disembarked and made ready to aim. The second Rhino moved up and deployed out and disembarked its own troops to aim at the other chaos squad. The terminators and Strike squad obliterated the furthest chaos squad while the other killed 3 marines, the dreadknight fired with his heavy psycannon and killed another 4, forcing them to retreat off the board. The Interceptors killed the remaining two from their original target.

The Chaos Landraider moved up out of cover and deployed the Chosen and Lord, firing with plasma and melta weapons into the strike squad while the Landraider fired upon the Dreadknight. The strike squad lost 6 marines and the dreadknight suffered 2 wounds. Going into assault the Lord issued a challenge with my justicar and I agreed. His strikes killed the justicar and triggered an event that upgraded his Lord into a Daemon Prince of Khorne. (An amazing roll to his credit) Forced to retreat the remaining knights were chased down.

Turn 3
Moving up to fire, the Interceptors targeted the Chosen and Daemon Prince while the Dreadknight nearby fired upon the Landraider. Too far to use their incinerators the Interceptors fired with storm bolters and only managed to kill 2 Chosen, the Dreadknight failed to damage the enemy vehicle with Psycannon fire and went in to assault, taking two hull points from the offending demon vehicle.

In retaliation the Landraider backed up and fired upon the Dreadknight while the Chosen did the same with the interceptors. 8 knights died to plasma/melta fire, the Landraider finished them off with the havoc missile launcher while devoting the rest of its weapons to fail wounding the dreadknight.

Turn 4

Moving up with the remainder of my forces the Terminator, Strike Squad fired upon the Chosen while the Dreadknight moved to face the Daemon Prince. Killing off all his chosen my Dreadknight assaulted the Daemon and caused a single wound, triggering his force weapon ability and obliterating the offending fiend to the warp.

With only his damaged Landraider left he fired all his weapons on the Dreadknight and killed it. With his landraider backed into a corner with a full squad of Knights and Terminators bearing down on turn 5 he surrendered and shook my hand.
Andarius the Red
Andarius the Red
Grey Knight
Grey Knight

Number of posts : 433
Army : Grey Knights
Registration date : 2008-07-28

Grey knight
stats:

Back to top Go down

Grey Knights vs Black Legion 1500 points Empty Re: Grey Knights vs Black Legion 1500 points

Post by Rion Thu Feb 27, 2014 1:06 am

Well met brother! A fine day for Sons of Titan!
Rion
Rion
Justicar
Justicar

Number of posts : 627
Army : Grey Knights, Knights Camlann (Space Marine)
Registration date : 2012-03-30

Grey knight
stats:

Back to top Go down