Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer 40,000 Retribution Tourney

4 posters

Go down

Warhammer 40,000 Retribution Tourney Empty Warhammer 40,000 Retribution Tourney

Post by Brother Ezekiel Mon Feb 28, 2011 8:22 am

Right so this is the tourney I'm taking part in the next Saturday,5.3.
There will be three rounds in the tourney with one of each battle type and the deployment will be rolled before the turn as usual.The tourney will be played with 1500ts armies and allows only Codex-armies.You gain 3 points for victory,1 point each for tie and 0 for loss.Also the (false) Emperor sees fit to punish all who show up with unpainted models by reducing theyr points by 1 point per round(meaning -3 points in total).The winner will be rewarded the upcoming Dawn of War 2:Retribution expansion pack.Not one of my women friends who lay 40K will be attending,so this tourney will atleast give me some chance of winning Very Happy

Then again,I'm not sure what I'll do with the Retribution game,because my computer sucks so much,it propably can't run it,just like Chaos Rising.Then again even if I win all my three games(unlikely) my painting score will propably ruin my chances.(We use 0-4 point chart for painting each opponent gives the person,but some kind of guidelines for it do exist,meaning 0=Unpainted units,1=crappy painted units,2=ok looking units,3=better than standart,4=freaking extra l33t hax0r shit über c00l bro!)
There are going to be only 12 players so its quite a small tourney and if there is an odd number,there is allways the referee,who also acts as a reserve player,if someone doesn't show up or there is odd number of players etc.And since I'm kinda trying out a rather different units in this tourney than what I have been used to,lets see if I don't get the twelve colours of shit beaten out of me lol!
Brother Ezekiel
Brother Ezekiel
Justicar
Justicar

Number of posts : 691
Location : Segmentum Obscurus,Battle Barge Immolative Onslaught
Army : White Raven Space Marines 5th Company and the new Bloodoathed Chaos Space Marines,also Empire General Rainer 'Cursebreaker' 'Dwarf-helper' Raukovs independent 18th army of Nuln
Registration date : 2008-11-30

Grey knight
stats:

Back to top Go down

Warhammer 40,000 Retribution Tourney Empty Re: Warhammer 40,000 Retribution Tourney

Post by Rivan Mon Feb 28, 2011 12:41 pm

If you're running a traitorous scum list, then you're predictions may well come true lol! Time to turn back to the light. It's never too late Razz

Seriously, good luck w/ the tourney and post your list too if you will.
Rivan
Rivan
Adeptus Moderatus
Adeptus Moderatus

Number of posts : 4404
Army : Grey Knights 7th Brotherhood, Salamanders
Registration date : 2009-03-05

Grey knight
stats:

Back to top Go down

Warhammer 40,000 Retribution Tourney Empty Re: Warhammer 40,000 Retribution Tourney

Post by Brother Ezekiel Mon Feb 28, 2011 11:45 pm

Allready did Rivan Very Happy That traitorous scum list is called 1500pts of Chaos in the Army Lists Smile
Brother Ezekiel
Brother Ezekiel
Justicar
Justicar

Army : White Raven Space Marines 5th Company and the new Bloodoathed Chaos Space Marines,also Empire General Rainer 'Cursebreaker' 'Dwarf-helper' Raukovs independent 18th army of Nuln

Grey knight
stats:

Back to top Go down

Post by Aubec le noir Tue Mar 01, 2011 12:44 am

have fun even with those renegades ! Very Happy
and come back with good batreps
Aubec pirat
Aubec le noir
Aubec le noir
Adeptus Moderatus
Adeptus Moderatus

Number of posts : 3745
Army : 40K : GK (curious isn't it ;-) ) WHB : Dwarfs, Ogres, Mercs
Registration date : 2009-11-01

Grey knight
stats:

http://lacompagniephoenix.bb-fr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Brother Ezekiel Tue Mar 01, 2011 12:56 am

I'll be sure to write some up if I have the time and I remember,but don't count on me taking any great pics,since my camera is quite crappy.
Brother Ezekiel
Brother Ezekiel
Justicar
Justicar

Grey knight
stats:

Back to top Go down

Post by Brother Blutcher Tue Mar 01, 2011 10:35 am

A corrupted cammera???
Brother Blutcher
Brother Blutcher
Justicar
Justicar

Number of posts : 663
Registration date : 2009-12-20

Grey knight
stats:

Back to top Go down

Post by Brother Ezekiel Tue Mar 01, 2011 11:18 am

If it was corrupted,I could just bribe it to work Very Happy
So now its a crappy camera,now I know you Imperial dogs thing crappy and corrupted mean the same when you have seen the Legions of the Damned,but we Chaos Space Marines we are kinda different.
Brother Ezekiel
Brother Ezekiel
Justicar
Justicar

Grey knight
stats:

Back to top Go down

Post by Brother Ezekiel Sun Mar 06, 2011 4:05 am

Well now the tournament is over and it sure was a lot of fun.I'll post each battle once I get the army lists from my opponents.There are three games in total and the missions go as they go in the rulebook,meaning that first is d3+2 objectives,then Capture and control and lastly Annihilation.

Brother Ezekiel
Brother Ezekiel
Justicar
Justicar

Grey knight
stats:

Back to top Go down

Post by Brother Ezekiel Mon Mar 07, 2011 10:18 am

HQ: Space Marine Captain (1#, 128 pts)
1 Space Marine Captain, 0 pts
1 ...in Power Armour, 128 pts = (base cost 100 + Power Fist x1 25 + Storm Bolter x1 3)

Troops: Tactical Squad (10#, 170 pts)
9 Tactical Squad, 147 pts = 9 * 16 (base cost 16) + Sergeant 26
1 Sergeant, 23 pts

Troops: Tactical Squad (10#, 210 pts)
9 Tactical Squad, 162 pts = 9 * 16 (base cost 16) + Plasmagun 10 + Plasma Cannon 5 + Sergeant 51
1 Sergeant, 48 pts = (base cost 23) + Combi-Plasmagun x1 10 + Power Weapon x1 15

Troops: Tactical Squad (10#, 210 pts)
9 Tactical Squad, 152 pts = 9 * 16 (base cost 16) + Meltagun 5 + Sergeant 61
1 Sergeant, 58 pts = (base cost 23) + Combi-Meltagun x1 10 + Power Fist x1 25

Fast Attack: Assault Squad (10#, 250 pts)
9 Assault Squad, 192 pts = 9 * 18 (base cost 18) + Plasma Pistol 15 + Plasma Pistol 15
1 Sergeant, 58 pts = (base cost 28) + Lightning Claw x1 15 + Plasma Pistol x1 15

Fast Attack: Assault Squad (10#, 250 pts)
9 Assault Squad, 182 pts = 9 * 18 (base cost 18) + Flamer 10 + Flamer 10
1 Sergeant, 68 pts = (base cost 28) + Power Fist x1 25 + Storm Shield x1 15

Heavy Support: Devastator Squad (9#, 279 pts)
8 Devastator Squad, 231 pts = 8 * 16 (base cost 16) + Lascannon x2 70 + Missile Launcher x2 30 + Sergeant 51
1 Sergeant, 48 pts = (base cost 23) + Power Fist x1 25

Total Roster Cost: 1497

Game 1 Vs Space Marines

This was my first game on a table which had quite a lot of cover giving and los blocking terrain in the form of woods,hills and ruins.The center had two larger ruins,with multible levels.On my left side there were two smaller hills on my side and a large hill with woods on it on the opponents side.On the right I had a hill in the corner and small impassable building and on his side was medium sized ruin and a small hill near his corner.

We rolled and got 4 objectives,he got the deployment roll and chose for me to go first.One objective was in the middle,on my side in a 3 level ruin,one was on his left side(from my viewpoint),on the big hill with woods.One was on his right side,in the medium ruins and the last was on my right side,behind the impassable building.

I deployed my LR with the zerkers and Lord between one of the hills and the multi-level ruin on my left and my predator behind it and litle to the left.I deployed my two rhinos behind the impassable building,the one with meltas near my objective and the one with plasmas ready to move out.My Havocs were set on the corner hill on my right.

He deployed allmoust all his tac squads as combat squads,deploying two combat squads on the big hill on his left side,with his captain joining one of them.He also deployed a combat squaded assault squad there,with all of them being normal assault marines.Then he deloyed hi devastators and the other half of the assault squad with fist and storm shield sarge and two flamers behind the ruin in his middle.And then deployed a combat squad with missile in the open,between the the multi-leveled ruin and the medium ruin in his right side.He deployed his only not combat squaded tac squad behind the medium sized ruin(it was the squad with power weapon combi-plasma sarge squad and on the far right on the small hill he deloyed a combat squad with a naked sarge and flamer.He had his other Assault squad in reserve,deep striking.

He fails to seize initiave.

My turn 1:I move up my LR and Pred 12”,both towards the hill in his left.My plasma rhino zooms 12” forward towards the objective in the medium sized ruins on his right and pops smoke.The melta rhino stays put.Havocs take shots at the 5 man tac squad on the opposing hill and kill two.

His turn 1:He moves his devastators into the multi leveled building they were hiding behind and move his tw tac squads on the left hill to claim the objective.His five assault marines stay behind the hill,opting to bide his time with them.The assault marines in the middle also opt to jump out and move towards the smoked rhino..The tac squad with missile doesn't move.The 10 man tac squad moved into the ruins to take the objective.
The 5 man squad on the hill comes down and moves towards the ruin.His shooting only sees the missile miss the smoked rhino.

My turn 2:The LR moves 12” and the zerkers and Lord jump out,while the Pred moves back 6” to get cover from the dev squad in the 2-level ruins.The plasma rhino speeds forward 6” near the medium ruins with the objective. My other rhino stays put.The Pred takes a shot at the dev squad,but the wound is saved by cover.Zerkers and Lord shoot,killing 4 out of 5 of one of the tac squads on the hill holding the objective.Plasmaguns and the twin-linked bolter shoot at the 5 man assault squad,killing the two normal guys.Havocs shoot at the 10 man tac squad,killing 1 guy.
Then zerkers and Lord multi-assault the last guy and the 5 man tac squad with the captain and combi-melta and fist totting sarge.The Lords weapon rebels and the 4+ inv save isn't succesful.
The zerkers and Skull Champ still easily kill the last guy and 4 of the other tac squad and wound the captain.The captain and fist sarge kill 2 zerkers.They lose so they decide to automatically fail,fall back and get caught so suffer 5 addisional No Retreat! wounds and the sarge dies,while the captain is reduced to 1 wound.

His turn 2:The assault squad in reserve is not coming in.He moves the assault squad behind the hill into position to try to charge in on the zerker combat.The other assault marines move towards the rhino again and the three man tac squad hops into the objective ruin as well.The Devs shoot at the Pred,but do nothing.The tac squad with missile launcher and the 10 man tac squad shoot at the rhino,but lose the plasmagunner.The assault marines assault it,but get nothing eather.The 5 assault marines try to assault the zerkers,but roll douple ones for difficult terrain and don't get in.The Lord puts down the captain and so the squad consolidates onto the objective.

My turn 3:LR decides to tank shock through terrain and doesn't immobilize itself and the 5 assault marines fail theyr ld check and fall 11”.Pred moves again to 6” to get a cover save from the dev squad.The plasma rhino moves 6” towards the objective and away from the assault marines,while my other rhino speeds up 12” towards the same objective.Havocs stay in plaice.
Pred shoots at dev squad,killing 1 bolter marine.The plasmas and rhino shoot at the assault marines and do nothing.Havocs shoot at the 3 man tac squad and kill one.The rhino that zoomed 12” popped smoke.

His turn 3:His assault marine squad deep strikes about 16” away from my Havocs.The assault marines automatically rally and then jum 12” towards the objective that the zerkers are on.Assault squad moves up towards the plasma rhino and so does the missile launcher squad and 2 man tac squad.Dev shoot at the LR shaking and destroying one of its twin-linked lascannon sponsons.The 10 man tac squad pops the plasma rhino,wreacking it.My guys come out and are not pinned.The 3 assault marines flamer them,killing two and then assault,killing one more,with no wounds in return.My guys stay put.The other assault squad attacks the zerkers,Lord hits first,killing 2 guys,assault marines kill 1 guy,zerkers wiff and kill no-one,but the Skull Champion fists the 3 to the ground.Consolidation is unnecessary.

My turn 4:I move the LR 12” towards the dev squad,the Pred moves 6” to get a shot at the 10 man assault squad.Melta rhino moves 6”,past the objective,to get a shot at the big tac squad in the ruins.
Pred and Havocs shoot at the 10 man assault marines,killing 2.The fight near the ruins objective is joined by the 2 man tacs and the missile launcher tac squad,my squad loses 2 and kill the flamer guy from the 2 man tac squad,but they stay in place.

His turn 4:The Devastators pour shots into the LR,shaking it yet again.Plasma squad shoot at the moving rhino,do nothing.Assault marines shoot the Havocs,killing 3 with plasma pistols and then assault to mop up the rest and my missile launcher guy bashes an assault marine to death..They consolidate towards the objective next to the impassable building.My plasma squad in the fight is now down to the fist sarge who has done absolutely miserable.The icon got killed,but the sarge killed a single bolter marines from the missile tac squad,so he stays in the fight.

My turn 5:LR moves again towards the Devs.My rhino moves into the ruins,sitting on top of the objective.Meltas and the twin-linked bolter shoot the bigger tac squad,killing one or two.LR shoots at the devs,does nothing,but Lord rolls a 6 for his shots and kills 4 of the 9 devastators and they fall back.The fist sarge finally goes down,taking a flamer assault marine with him,missile squad consolidates towards the Pred,assaults make haste towards the rhino and so does the now lonely naked sarge of a tac squad.

His turn 5:The Devs auto-regroup,but since they have no los to the LR they decide to take pot shots at the zerkers and manage to kill the one who was actually facing them.The assault squad jumps near the The plasma squad shoots at the rhino,hit theyr own squad with the plasma cannon shot and miraculously,the sarge with the power weapon dies,leaving two bolters and the plasma cannoner. However,to avenge the loss of that sarge,the fist assault sarge charges the rhino and scores 6 on the penetration roll.I lose a single Chaos Space Marine.

We roll and get a sixth turn.

My turn 6:I decide to move the LR 12” towards the center, Pred moves into the 3-level ruin to get a shot on the ruins objective.I decide the CSM are gonna shoot at the plasma tac squad with theyr pistols and meltas,killing the 2 bolter marines.Pred shoots at missile squad,but misses.The lord kills the dev sarge.My CSM multi-charge the naked sarge,the assault squad and the lone assault sarge and the plasma cannoner.I manage to kill off the assault flamer guy and kill another assault marine from the other assault squad,they now being 4.The enemy wifs most attack,killing 1 CSM.I both assault squads fall back towards the table edge,the 4 man squad almoust falling out.The plasma cannoner and naked sarge stay put.

His turn 6:The assaults auto-regroup and move back to the medium-sized ruin.The missile squad reaches the ruin and gets to the second floor with theyr run move.The Devs shoot at the zerks,but kill no-one.The assaults jump back in,4 man squad loses 1 guy,plasma cannoner is killed and I lose yet another CSM.All of the enemies stay.

We roll and get turn 7.

My turn 7:LR moves 6”.The Lord miss the Devs.The Pred shoots and kills 1 out of the three tac marines,who fall back out of range from the objective and quite far out,so they can't get over to it in time.LR opens on the 2 and kills the missile guy.CC sees absolutely nothing.

His turn 7:Devs shoot and no-one dies.He charges the lone tac marine into the fray.The assault marines get wiped out and got 2 CSM dead.

Game ends 1 objective to 0.Chaos win.

Last edited by Brother Ezekiel on Mon Mar 07, 2011 11:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Brother Ezekiel
Brother Ezekiel
Justicar
Justicar

Grey knight
stats:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rivan Mon Mar 07, 2011 10:46 am

Pretty intense game. Good batrep!
Rivan
Rivan
Adeptus Moderatus
Adeptus Moderatus

Number of posts : 4404
Army : Grey Knights 7th Brotherhood, Salamanders
Registration date : 2009-03-05

Grey knight
stats:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down