Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Inquisition / Grey Knights Land Raider

2 posters

:: Trade

Go down

Inquisition / Grey Knights Land Raider Empty Inquisition / Grey Knights Land Raider

Post by For the Emperor Sat Feb 21, 2009 10:03 am

Selling Land Raider, all proceeeds are going into my current 40k Project! Thanks

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=120379119159
For the Emperor
For the Emperor
Grey Knight
Grey Knight

Number of posts : 281
Army : Daemonhunters
Registration date : 2008-06-16

Grey knight
stats:

Back to top Go down

Inquisition / Grey Knights Land Raider Empty Re: Inquisition / Grey Knights Land Raider

Post by NemesisForce Sat Feb 21, 2009 8:35 pm

Good God man! Why? Not doing Inquisition anymore? I don't know why but I'm horrified you'd be letting that Land Raider go.
NemesisForce
NemesisForce
Inquisitor
Inquisitor

Number of posts : 1945
Army : Grey Knight, Black Templar, Chaos Space Marine, Tau Empire
Registration date : 2008-02-07

Back to top Go down

Inquisition / Grey Knights Land Raider Empty Re: Inquisition / Grey Knights Land Raider

Post by For the Emperor Sun Feb 22, 2009 8:10 am

NemesisForce wrote:Good God man! Why? Not doing Inquisition anymore? I don't know why but I'm horrified you'd be letting that Land Raider go.
I'm building a Grey Knight one, I needed the plastic Hurricanes, and I wanted to convert my second LR to have the Imperial sanctum conversion with GK doors etc.

Smile It was built for Coteaz, but he's going to a new home so guess the LR has to too. I can't be doing with 3 LR's wow that would be too much power-game Very Happy

Inquisition Stormtroopers I will get hopefully Very Happy They are so hilarious in comparison to GK's, Ahhh run away! Duck incoming fire (from the entire enemy, can't hurt LR's), ahhhhh bugs!! - and all that It's even better when you put a wound on something like a warboss in CC.
For the Emperor
For the Emperor
Grey Knight
Grey Knight

Number of posts : 281
Army : Daemonhunters
Registration date : 2008-06-16

Grey knight
stats:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down