Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

1000 pt starter list

2 posters

Go down

1000 pt starter list Empty 1000 pt starter list

Post by BrotherNick Mon Feb 03, 2014 3:35 pm

Hello brother. This is my second post I decided first list was to big to start with hope I got pts right

Ordo mallus lvl1
Psycannon+bolts 115pts

Inquisitor level 1
Combine plasma
1 skull 38pts

10 purifiers
4 cannons 6 halbards bolts 317 PTs

5 SS
1 cannon 1 halbard 115pts

5 terminators
2 psycannons 250pts

1 psyfilmen 135

I think that's 1000 or 999 the plan is the tda inquisitor goes with the terminators not sure to deep strike or not and the othe r goes with the purifiers to pre science there 4 psycannons the SS sits at home objective and supports the dread
C&C please:)

BrotherNick
Stormtrooper
Stormtrooper

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2013-12-24

Back to top Go down

1000 pt starter list Empty Re: 1000 pt starter list

Post by BrotherNick Mon Feb 03, 2014 3:37 pm

Btw I have 5 terms and 5 SS so they can't be changed

BrotherNick
Stormtrooper
Stormtrooper

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2013-12-24

Back to top Go down

Post by first strike Tue Feb 04, 2014 2:36 am

Hi Brother Nick. First of all you dont have to pay for bolts on a psycannon (not sure if you have but you listed it so .....), they are included with the psycannon.
The terminators cannot have 2 psycannons at 5 men, That is palidins.
I will give you my list and why I have taken some things (not saying this is better, it is all about the way you use it)
HQ
Lib with scrouding, santuary and warp rift.
The lib will be adding to the cover save of everything around it, and also makeing the army harder to assult, warp rift is good for killing all the nid monsters you see around now.
Troops
Strike squad, 10 man with psy bolts, 2 psy cannons and a hammer on the Justicar, the rest have swords (I am cheep like that).
Good firepower and the hammer will help in hand to hand.
Strike squad, 8 man, hammer on Justicar and 1 psy cannon
Heavy
3 x Psyrifle Dreads
They give the bubble of -4 Ld when the opp casts spells on my units, have 4 twinlinked S8 shots and give me the ability to deal with flyers and armour, also have good firepower against foot slogers.
The idea behind the army is to keep it together, with the scrouding, scantuary and -4 Ld bubble on spells
We are a small elite army (unless you take Coteaz) which need to work as a unit to get things done. Everything working together makeing the most of every move you make.
We are also a low range army (most of our weapons only have a 24" range) so the more you can bring to the table with longer range the better. This comes from the dreads and transports, interceptors can help with the range issue as well.
Hope this helps
first strike
first strike
Grey Knight
Grey Knight

Number of posts : 409
Army : Grey Knights, Eldar, Space Wolves, High Elf
Registration date : 2012-02-08

Grey knight
stats:

Back to top Go down