Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Local Metagame Favors the 2000 pts Games

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

My Local Metagame Favors the 2000 pts Games - Page 2 Empty Re: My Local Metagame Favors the 2000 pts Games

Post by Torqameda Wed Jun 15, 2011 7:33 pm

Pretty sure since it is Vehicle Destroyed - Wrecked, it wouldn't count since the vehicle is destroyed, just laid strewn about across the battlefield. I can't say I'm too thrilled with the rather limiting options the GK codex gives for teleport homers. :/

Torqameda
Henchmen
Henchmen

Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2011-06-14

Grey knight
stats:

Back to top Go down

My Local Metagame Favors the 2000 pts Games - Page 2 Empty Re: My Local Metagame Favors the 2000 pts Games

Post by TheCrimsonGlass Wed Jun 15, 2011 7:35 pm

Hmm... Well that's a shame.

I think I'll still use it. If I find it being too unreliable, then I'll take the hammer off that Justicar in the SS and stick 3 servo skulls back on the field as a backup plan.
TheCrimsonGlass
TheCrimsonGlass
Justicar
Justicar

Number of posts : 619
Army : Grey Knights
Registration date : 2011-05-16

Grey knight
stats:

Back to top Go down

Post by Torqameda Wed Jun 15, 2011 7:44 pm

I look forward to see how it works out for you in the future then. Razz This is exactly why I plan on using Servoskulls and a Librarian though... I have way too much bad luck when it comes to DSing. Sad

Torqameda
Henchmen
Henchmen

Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2011-06-14

Grey knight
stats:

Back to top Go down

Post by TheCrimsonGlass Wed Jun 15, 2011 7:47 pm

Yeah. I mean I COULD use a librarian instead of a SR, but then HE has to figure out how to get down field quickly. I would also have to sacrifice the Inquisitor, which would bring me down a psycannon.
TheCrimsonGlass
TheCrimsonGlass
Justicar
Justicar

Number of posts : 619
Army : Grey Knights
Registration date : 2011-05-16

Grey knight
stats:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2