Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LORDS OF TITAN HAVE ARRIVED!!!

+30
rogueuk
GMKDynamis
Grimhack
Brother Ezekiel
MJSwasey
Zealadin
Driz1
itsuperslug
Slind
DarkRonin
Primarch
Sai
Brother Blutcher
raven925
DonFer
Aurellian
Aubec le noir
Souba
Border
elugin
Nygo
da master
Valten
NemesisForce
Constantine
Rivan
hardrainfalling
n00bk1ng
madbakery
Krazy Bob
34 posters

:: Community

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Go down

THE LORDS OF TITAN HAVE ARRIVED!!! - Page 8 Empty Re: THE LORDS OF TITAN HAVE ARRIVED!!!

Post by rogueuk Wed Mar 30, 2011 3:06 pm

i think thats a different model allthought they do look the same just with different weapons the one there has a powersword and inferno pistol hes talking about the one with the power fist that is smaller and looks better then the big lumpy things the SM have
rogueuk
rogueuk
Grey Knight
Grey Knight

Number of posts : 361
Army : tau, chaos marines, daemon hunters
Registration date : 2009-12-17

Grey knight
stats:

Back to top Go down

THE LORDS OF TITAN HAVE ARRIVED!!! - Page 8 Empty Re: THE LORDS OF TITAN HAVE ARRIVED!!!

Post by Rivan Wed Mar 30, 2011 3:36 pm

Yeah, its the power fist that has finesse Razz Razz
Rivan
Rivan
Adeptus Moderatus
Adeptus Moderatus

Number of posts : 4404
Army : Grey Knights 7th Brotherhood, Salamanders
Registration date : 2009-03-05

Grey knight
stats:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sai Wed Mar 30, 2011 4:26 pm

At the GW seminar today they said that the Sisters of Battle would be out some time later in 2011, so it would make sense for the inquisitor to be rereleased with them. Wasn't he a special character before?
Sai
Sai
Justicar
Justicar

Number of posts : 754
Registration date : 2010-12-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Rivan Wed Mar 30, 2011 4:39 pm

Yup. I believe his name is Gideon Lorr.
Rivan
Rivan
Adeptus Moderatus
Adeptus Moderatus

Number of posts : 4404
Army : Grey Knights 7th Brotherhood, Salamanders
Registration date : 2009-03-05

Grey knight
stats:

Back to top Go down

Post by Brother Blutcher Wed Mar 30, 2011 6:21 pm

That's what written on my Ordo Hereticus datas too...
+++Gideon Lorr, Ordo Hereticus =I= +++
+++End of transmission+++
Brother Blutcher
Brother Blutcher
Justicar
Justicar

Number of posts : 663
Registration date : 2009-12-20

Grey knight
stats:

Back to top Go down

Post by DonFer Thu Mar 31, 2011 7:27 am

So this would mean that Necrons are being pushed back to whenerver??
DonFer
DonFer
Terminator
Terminator

Number of posts : 1398
Registration date : 2010-10-21

Grey knight
stats:

Back to top Go down

Post by GMKDynamis Thu Mar 31, 2011 11:16 pm

On the Hogs of war site as of 2mar2011, reports say of August this year, but as this New GK codex falls on our lap scheduled to be out OCT2010... don't hold your breath, brother. I to thought of the necrons as an army to start but the fluff was one sided and they are no more than mindless and emotionless slaves with crappy saves, theNight bringer was the only bad a$$ on the field worthy to take on Abaddon. Now and forever, Titanis where it's at. cheers
GMKDynamis
GMKDynamis
Justicar
Justicar

Number of posts : 508
Army : Grey knights, Inquisition, Flesh Tearers
Registration date : 2010-09-02

Grey knight
stats:

Back to top Go down

Post by DonFer Fri Apr 01, 2011 6:02 am

True Brother! I did some research and seems the Herectic Tau and our own Sisters of Battle are getting so much buzz on a release date this year. Let's hope the light of the emperor bring the Sisters to our side.
DonFer
DonFer
Terminator
Terminator

Number of posts : 1398
Registration date : 2010-10-21

Grey knight
stats:

Back to top Go down

Post by Titus Fri Apr 01, 2011 7:54 am

I personally believe that the Sisters Of Battle will be out soon. I think it would have been easy for them to do all the stuff for them at the same time or continuing on from the grey knights. The rumors of 3ups and some other stuff were coming out along with GK rumors last year.

I think we may be seeing some new units in their codex also, probably some sisters of silence, adeptus arbites, and more ecclesiatry. It would make sense for them to go the ecclesiastry route since they included all the Inquisition in the GK codex.
Titus
Titus
Grey Knight
Grey Knight

Number of posts : 298
Army : Grey Knights, Legion of the Damned, White Scars, Space Wolves, Fallen Dark Angels, 1000 Sons of Prospero(pre-heresy)
Registration date : 2010-02-07

Grey knight
stats:

Back to top Go down

Post by Souba Fri Apr 01, 2011 8:16 am

the saturday 14 days ago dark bjorn and i talked a bit with the store manager of our GW and he told us how tight the security has gone there regarding new stuff. we told him about the leaked dex and such and he was pretty shocked. at the end of the discussion he said that sisters of battle are coming this year. they are sheduled for 2011.
Souba
Souba
Brother Captain
Brother Captain

Number of posts : 1602
Army : Inquisitorial Army, Necrons, Dark Eldar, Daemons of Chaos
Registration date : 2009-11-07

Grey knight
stats:

Back to top Go down

Post by itsuperslug Fri Apr 01, 2011 8:22 am

I'm a bit disappointed they didn't include rules for a deathwatch kill team in our 'dex. They did include a ordo xenos inquisitor after all....

I'm going to build/ convert 1 of my own and have them as 'count as' for a strike squad. I love there look and fluff. Think GW missed a trick by not releasing then (again).
itsuperslug
itsuperslug
Henchmen
Henchmen

Number of posts : 180
Army : ultramarines, grey knights
Registration date : 2010-05-26

Grey knight
stats:

Back to top Go down

Post by Brother Blutcher Fri Apr 01, 2011 8:33 am

Completely agree with you, Brother Itsuperslug, Deatwatch kill teams could have been very cool! Just as Stormtroopers would (I know, I know, I'm always repeting same things... lol! )
But my local GW manager told me I could include other chapters figures, paying the cost for GKSS ( for exemple ) and play this way... and after all, if you don't play in a tournament, it depends on your adversary....

Think I will convert 2 squads of Death watch kill teams, and field'em as GKSS... For "all inquisitorial games"...
Brother Blutcher
Brother Blutcher
Justicar
Justicar

Number of posts : 663
Registration date : 2009-12-20

Grey knight
stats:

Back to top Go down

Post by Aubec le noir Fri Apr 01, 2011 8:58 am

i've got 2 or 3 kill teams nearly ready, i've got the heads the special bolters, i've got all the metal veterans released ... all that misses is time and will ... sometimes i'm so freaking lazy !! Razz Razz
but the idea of a 3 ordo army keeps running on my head !! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Aubec pirat
Aubec le noir
Aubec le noir
Adeptus Moderatus
Adeptus Moderatus

Number of posts : 3745
Army : 40K : GK (curious isn't it ;-) ) WHB : Dwarfs, Ogres, Mercs
Registration date : 2009-11-01

Grey knight
stats:

http://lacompagniephoenix.bb-fr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkRonin Fri Apr 01, 2011 10:38 am

There is a PDF file for a Deathwatch Killteam force to be added to any Imperial force. Though its a tad outdated due to it having the following: True Grit (followed the ruling of the Rule Book which is no longer there) and 4th Ed. Space Marine Psychic Powers.

I'm sure that people will allow you to use them like that in friendly games, but I'm not sure about larger venues.

On the Sisters of Battle, someone on the Blood of Kittens site uploaded a document that showed the unit entries for both a Sister of Battle squad and an Adeptus Arbites squad as well. It was a single page with the two, but it was something at least.

---EDIT---

Just finished building my Nemesis Dreadknight and I have to say that the kit is awesome. My only problem is the arms, they seem to be hindered based on the hydraulics that extend over the shoulder plates and connects to the arm. I know that this helps keep the arm mounted, but it was a bit of an issue to pose the arms for me. Though I am liking how the Close-Combat Weapons are interchangeable. I am definitely going to have fun painting this.
DarkRonin
DarkRonin
Justicar
Justicar

Number of posts : 554
Army : Grey Knights, Iron Knights, Salamanders, Thousand Sons, Mono-Tzeentch Daemons
Registration date : 2009-10-25

Grey knight
stats:

Back to top Go down

Post by rogueuk Sat Apr 02, 2011 5:47 pm

yeah i wish they had redone the deathwatch rules i played with them when i first started daemonhunters and they are very expensive in points and them count as a HQ choice

also wish the rumours for redhunters had have happened too
rogueuk
rogueuk
Grey Knight
Grey Knight

Number of posts : 361
Army : tau, chaos marines, daemon hunters
Registration date : 2009-12-17

Grey knight
stats:

Back to top Go down

Post by GMKDynamis Thu Apr 21, 2011 12:31 am

They would have had a gold star on the frig by me, if they had Deat watdh Grey knights with anti zeno ammo and weaponry. IMHO. Crying or Very sad
GMKDynamis
GMKDynamis
Justicar
Justicar

Number of posts : 508
Army : Grey knights, Inquisition, Flesh Tearers
Registration date : 2010-09-02

Grey knight
stats:

Back to top Go down

Post by Krazy Bob Thu Apr 21, 2011 12:42 am

What are red hunters and death watch grey knights?
Krazy Bob
Krazy Bob
Henchmen
Henchmen

Number of posts : 81
Army : Grey Knights; Dark Eldar
Registration date : 2011-02-16

Grey knight
stats:

Back to top Go down

Post by Aubec le noir Thu Apr 21, 2011 3:25 am

red hunters are a SM chapter linked with the inquisition (The have the =I= on their shoulder's heraldry) ... but instead of the Exorcists nobody knows how they get that =I= (maybe in Badab War ??) but what is sure is that they often respond to the call of the Inquisition.

for the DeathWatch GK ... well i don't know, i don't think such a thing exists. DW are SM veterans with some strong experience in xenos A..-kicking, called for a duty turn (or 2) by the Ordo Xenos, but GK have their own agenda and only respond to the Ordo Malleus (if they want to !! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil )

Aubec pirat
Aubec le noir
Aubec le noir
Adeptus Moderatus
Adeptus Moderatus

Number of posts : 3745
Army : 40K : GK (curious isn't it ;-) ) WHB : Dwarfs, Ogres, Mercs
Registration date : 2009-11-01

Grey knight
stats:

http://lacompagniephoenix.bb-fr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkRonin Thu Apr 21, 2011 8:21 am

With the inclusion of the other Ordo's in the new codex, one would assume that Death Watch had somehow sneaked in there.
DarkRonin
DarkRonin
Justicar
Justicar

Number of posts : 554
Army : Grey Knights, Iron Knights, Salamanders, Thousand Sons, Mono-Tzeentch Daemons
Registration date : 2009-10-25

Grey knight
stats:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sai Thu Apr 21, 2011 9:33 am

The Exorcists are the Inquisition's attempt at creating new Grey Knights. The Ordo Malleus basically owns them.
Sai
Sai
Justicar
Justicar

Number of posts : 754
Registration date : 2010-12-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8