Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2k Paladinwing + Inquisition supporting fire

Go down

2k Paladinwing + Inquisition supporting fire  Empty 2k Paladinwing + Inquisition supporting fire

Post by Athelor Wed Oct 30, 2013 8:08 am

Hello Brothers !! cheers  I 'm going to play against Blood Angels and Raven Guard this Friday at 2k points (different games Very Happy ) so I thought that I should use a bit different list than the "Mordrak's shunt Punch" I usually play against Tau and Eldar .. this is what I came up with :

Hq:
Coteaz (divination) 100
Librarian w/ lvl 3 mastery (divination) + Sword and Stormbolter 200

Elites:
Vindicare Assassin 145
Techmarine w/ Conversion Beamer 110
Paladin Squad (10x) : 4x Psycannons + 3x Hammers + 3x Swords + 3x Halberds + Apothecary + Bro Banner 730 (Libbi goes here)

Troops:
1st Henchmen Squad (12x) : 3x Plasma Cannon Servitors + 2x Jakaero + 6x Bolter Warrior Acolytes 160 (Coteaz joins them)
2nd Henchmen Squad (3x) : 3x Bolter Warrior Acolytes in a TL Lascannon Razorback 95
3rd Henchmen Squad (3x) : 3x Bolter Warrior Acolytes in a TL Lascannon Razorback 95
4th Henchmen Squad (3x) : 3x Bolter Warrior Acolytes in a TL Lascannon Razorback 95

Heavy Support:
Dreadnought w/ 2x TL Autocannons + Psybolt Ammo 135
Dreadnought w/ 2x TL Autocannons + Psybolt Ammo 135

So the Tactics should be that the Paladinwing moves middlefields trying to attract most enemy's firepower as it should strike some fear in my opponent Twisted Evil while everything else shoots from behind Cool..As for scoring in missions , in the last turns of the game the Razorbacks move to middlefield objectives and Coteaz's unit guarding (probably) an objective from the start of the game..Now the Libbi is here instead of Draigo cause I think that he gives more choices both in survivability and the offensive for my Pallys (Prescience + 2x Powers every round -with Forewarning and Misfortune preferable  Razz -) ..Yeah he's a bit random I can't argue there .. I chose the Techmarine for his bolster defences of a ruin, where I 'll put Coteaz's Unit and Vindicare for the +1 cover and instead of giving him grenades and put him in the already too expensive Paladin unit I gave him the beamer for an extra shooting choice . Let alone the Paladins are there to take the hit and shoot from middlefields than use them as an assault unit.. They maybe assault last turns or get assaulted by something nasty (a.k.a death company) so that's why the banner is there (except the fact that it's really cool Cool )    

So what do you think ? Any changes or suggestions? Comments and critique are always welcome !

Athelor
Stormtrooper
Stormtrooper

Number of posts : 20
Army : Pure Grey Knights / Grey Knights with Inquisition
Registration date : 2013-05-25

Back to top Go down