Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Humble Land Raider.....is it dead?

+8
Sai
DonFer
Amion Lightbringer
Constantine
Souba
Pyroa7xhavik
first strike
Corennus
12 posters

:: Tactica

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

The Humble Land Raider.....is it dead? - Page 3 Empty Re: The Humble Land Raider.....is it dead?

Post by Constantine Fri Nov 15, 2013 7:56 am

The NDK discussion has been moved to its own thread Brothers.
This way we can focus on the original LR question and use the new thread to discuss teh NDK.
Constantine
Constantine
Adeptus Moderatus
Adeptus Moderatus

Number of posts : 5819
Army : Grand Master Mordrak's Brotherhood, Deathwing...Pretty much any first company! I LOVE terminators!!!
Registration date : 2008-05-26

Grey knight
stats:

Back to top Go down

The Humble Land Raider.....is it dead? - Page 3 Empty Re: The Humble Land Raider.....is it dead?

Post by Thraxdown Fri Nov 15, 2013 8:49 am

Constantine wrote:The NDK discussion has been moved to its own thread Brothers.
This way we can focus on the original LR question and use the new thread to discuss teh NDK.
Sorry Brother, sometimes I get off task Razz 

Does everyone take psybolt ammo with the LRC? Or is too much of a points investment already when you add int he multi-melta? What about the Hunter-killer missile also?

Thraxdown
Henchmen
Henchmen

Number of posts : 133
Registration date : 2012-07-13

Back to top Go down

Post by first strike Sat Nov 16, 2013 5:35 pm

Psybolts are a must for a landraider crusader, otherwise just take a god hammer. The psy bolts make the H.Bolters S5, the assult cannon S7 rending, and they are all twin linked. On a god hammer I would not run them as the cost to raise a H. Bolter to S6 a little high. Multi melta is a must on the Crusader as you are a close range unit and you have power of machine spirit to split fire
first strike
first strike
Grey Knight
Grey Knight

Number of posts : 409
Army : Grey Knights, Eldar, Space Wolves, High Elf
Registration date : 2012-02-08

Grey knight
stats:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rion Sat Nov 16, 2013 11:31 pm

hunter-Killers are usually a must for me on my Rhino's and Razorbacks. Not sure about land Raisers I haven't run mine all that often. As in not at all...Maybe with the new Inquisitor Codex.
Rion
Rion
Justicar
Justicar

Number of posts : 627
Army : Grey Knights, Knights Camlann (Space Marine)
Registration date : 2012-03-30

Grey knight
stats:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3