Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Andarius's lurking ghost and 1500 points of Grey Knights.

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Andarius's lurking ghost and 1500 points of Grey Knights. - Page 2 Empty Re: Andarius's lurking ghost and 1500 points of Grey Knights.

Post by Andarius the Red Sat Feb 09, 2013 8:46 pm

Thanks Riven, I intend to buy the 6th edition book soon its just that my local hobby shop is sold out. When I do get my grubby hands on that sweet SWEET hard cover candy box I'll be reading that in my lunch breaks for a while.

But yes I'll stick with my chosen powers for my Libby, cover saves and escape deep strikes abound will send my opponent into a frazzled fit just like in my last game.

Last edited by Andarius the Red on Sun Feb 10, 2013 4:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Andarius the Red
Andarius the Red
Grey Knight
Grey Knight

Number of posts : 433
Army : Grey Knights
Registration date : 2008-07-28

Grey knight
stats:

Back to top Go down

Andarius's lurking ghost and 1500 points of Grey Knights. - Page 2 Empty Re: Andarius's lurking ghost and 1500 points of Grey Knights.

Post by Andarius the Red Sun Feb 10, 2013 4:06 pm

Well I just came back from the most epic of battles and fittingly my opponent was the Black Legion.

Total Annihiliation!

It seems the psybolt ammunition helped greatly against him, I actually peppered a daemon prince to death with stormbolter fire alone. It was almost a one sided fight, the only casualties on my side was most of my interceptor squad and a couple knights from my strike squad.

defininately going with that list again in the future.
Andarius the Red
Andarius the Red
Grey Knight
Grey Knight

Number of posts : 433
Army : Grey Knights
Registration date : 2008-07-28

Grey knight
stats:

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2