Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

one tacticia to teach them ... one tacticia to rule them all

+10
Vecuu
Tiberian
DonFer
Souba
DOMIN4TRIX
Rivan
Sai
bigbri
first strike
Klomster
14 posters

:: Tactica

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

one tacticia to teach them ... one tacticia to rule them all - Page 5 Empty Re: one tacticia to teach them ... one tacticia to rule them all

Post by Constantine Fri Feb 08, 2013 10:54 pm

whir, click, beep, click, whir
+++ klomster translator engaged +++

- stickying is a good idea
- I don't want too many stickies though
- storm troopers
- perhaps I will get rid of some of the existing stickies

+++ translator disengaged +++
Constantine
Constantine
Adeptus Moderatus
Adeptus Moderatus

Number of posts : 5819
Army : Grand Master Mordrak's Brotherhood, Deathwing...Pretty much any first company! I LOVE terminators!!!
Registration date : 2008-05-26

Grey knight
stats:

Back to top Go down

one tacticia to teach them ... one tacticia to rule them all - Page 5 Empty Re: one tacticia to teach them ... one tacticia to rule them all

Post by Guest Fri Feb 08, 2013 11:00 pm

Gotcha! Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by Klomster Fri Feb 08, 2013 11:14 pm

It's very usual to have this automated translation machine isn't it Razz

But seriously Constantine, you are scaring me, you are bit to spot on. Suspect

Have you been in my box of gadgets again?

*Sounds of a techpriest jumping into a bin of gadgets rummaging about.*

-"AHA!!! Just as i thought, there is no proof at all that an 8 foot tall biological super warrior in a tactical dreadnought armour has been through this! I GOT YOU..... no wait..... dang."

In my world stickying seems like a permanent honor of being pinned up for everyone to see! A topic worthy of praise.
This here unstickying thing you are talking about is a completely new concept to me....

Don't worry, it's just an old goat doing what he's used to be doing, the power of familiarity is strong.

And also, it's ok if you don't really follow me, i can't remember what i'm doing most of the time anyway. I have a strong probable case of ADD. (Attention Deficit Disorder) and focus is not my strong suite. Getting it checked up soon though!

You might notice my tendency to stray off topic in my posts?
Klomster
Klomster
Adeptus Administratum
Adeptus Administratum

Number of posts : 4321
Army : Think positive, it will soon get worse. (Mechanicus)
Registration date : 2007-12-21

Grey knight
stats:

Back to top Go down

Post by Constantine Fri Feb 08, 2013 11:28 pm

+++ snicker, snicker +++
When I'm not banishing Daemons back to the warp, I am a counselor. So I have gone to school to "translate" Wink. If it upsets you I will stop it brother. I meant it to be humerous and functional.
Constantine
Constantine
Adeptus Moderatus
Adeptus Moderatus

Number of posts : 5819
Army : Grand Master Mordrak's Brotherhood, Deathwing...Pretty much any first company! I LOVE terminators!!!
Registration date : 2008-05-26

Grey knight
stats:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 09, 2013 12:54 am

Ok. So we need to implement some more detail. Can we come up with some ideas to edit into the threads?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 09, 2013 3:04 pm

Oh that's right, one of the suggestions was class: mid field support and scoring. For the example on the the strike squads.

So that would add a little more depth I suppose.

Back to top Go down

Post by jb317 Sat Feb 09, 2013 4:05 pm

This thread has some very interesting tactical advice. Very well written also. Whilst I don't agree with all of it (regarding the rating of specific units mostly) the tactical maneuvers section (down the page) was very insightful.

jb317
Henchmen
Henchmen

Number of posts : 105
Registration date : 2012-12-31

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 09, 2013 5:24 pm

I think I seen that before, it is a great thread. Anyway, someone else will have to take over, coz I'm out.

Back to top Go down

Post by Klomster Sat Feb 09, 2013 8:41 pm

Constantine, it's just good fun.

You can keep doing it. I'm just surprised how spot on you are Razz
Klomster
Klomster
Adeptus Administratum
Adeptus Administratum

Number of posts : 4321
Army : Think positive, it will soon get worse. (Mechanicus)
Registration date : 2007-12-21

Grey knight
stats:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5