Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Realm of the emperor (my army fluff)

2 posters

Go down

Realm of the emperor (my army fluff) Empty Realm of the emperor (my army fluff)

Post by For the Emperor Wed Jun 18, 2008 3:12 am

i choose realm of the emperor as my armies name to give a presence of the emeperor in my army. i.e acts of faith
ok well I've had a few more days than normal to do what i want so i decided to make some of my army fluff.
i want to go on to do speech in my writing and be more narrative. im not sure wether you will like it, nothing special really. basically its fluff for a tournament hence little background on my army itself.
Daemon Hunters army: Realm of the Emperor (RotE)

News Reaches the Emperor’s chosen

The covert war, of the ordo malleus reaches the Hazeroth abyss a place raged by savagery, beasts lay sleep in the warp, Yet there is still a unknown artefact, hidden somewhere in this outer reach system, so powerful it is said to have been the weapon of the emperor himself.
In aid to the call, Inquisitor Edereal has requested the aid of the grey knights located on the planet Titan shrouded from the Imperium, its location still lays mystery to many. Although he knows of such abyss that many do not, Edereal himself has never encountered the tales of warp portals stretching across the system, leading to places of many civilisations. Yet contact on the edges of the Scintilla galaxy has been unheard of since the historic storms that swept across the planets of Regeilous and Tyferious.
In such an environment knowing anything could be around the corner inquisitor Edereal further called for his wife, known only as the Martyr, a Callidus assassin. Founded after the great crusade of the Persulia nebula where he led the white scars to a glorious victory.
With his small trusted group of allies drawing massive resources, grandmaster X- Rill-Yon heard the news of such artefact in the system. Knowing only too well he will need aid in such movements, X- Rill-Yon accepted Edereal’s request knowing only too clearly he should command and lead the force into combat, his only objective to come close to the emperors will and close the gates and prevent chaos incursion of the perils warp and treachery from Edereal himself.

Word of X- Rill-Yon (‘X’ meaning 10 successfully led campaigns, ‘Rill’ being the home world, ‘Yon’ being the warrior’s name)
No temptation shall weaken our resolve, for our minds shall be secure fortresses, in the gaze of the emperor, our belief shall be our weapons, our eternal faith shall be our armour, set forth for you shall know no fear!
For the Emperor
For the Emperor
Grey Knight
Grey Knight

Number of posts : 281
Army : Daemonhunters
Registration date : 2008-06-16

Grey knight
stats:

Back to top Go down

Realm of the emperor (my army fluff) Empty Re: Realm of the emperor (my army fluff)

Post by Klomster Wed Jun 18, 2008 4:07 am

It should be scintilla sector.

Played dark heresy?

I am!
Klomster
Klomster
Adeptus Administratum
Adeptus Administratum

Number of posts : 4321
Army : Think positive, it will soon get worse. (Mechanicus)
Registration date : 2007-12-21

Grey knight
stats:

Back to top Go down

Realm of the emperor (my army fluff) Empty Re: Realm of the emperor (my army fluff)

Post by For the Emperor Wed Jun 18, 2008 5:04 am

Klomster wrote:It should be scintilla sector.

Played dark heresy?

I am!
oh right lol i just thought id use a map i saw on google Smile its a lovely map
nope i aint heard of it really, is it similar to warhammer 40k?
For the Emperor
For the Emperor
Grey Knight
Grey Knight

Number of posts : 281
Army : Daemonhunters
Registration date : 2008-06-16

Grey knight
stats:

Back to top Go down

Post by Klomster Wed Jun 18, 2008 7:38 am

Dark heresy is the official warhammer 40'000 roleplay system (dice and such) and is very similar too 40k.

So it's probably a map from that game.
Klomster
Klomster
Adeptus Administratum
Adeptus Administratum

Number of posts : 4321
Army : Think positive, it will soon get worse. (Mechanicus)
Registration date : 2007-12-21

Grey knight
stats:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down