Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

exterminatus

2 posters

Go down

exterminatus Empty exterminatus

Post by Inquisitor Lord Thu Oct 18, 2007 12:32 pm

Battle report “exterminatus”

Gk Turn one

The smell was strong smoke ash and the stench of the dead my gk deployed ready to punish those that stand against mankind. In this case the exenos scum better know has the elder, the coin is flipped and I get to go first looks like the emperor is on my side. i drive my land raider forward over the uneven terrain with my cargo the grandmaster inside waiting for the moment for the doors to drop with his brothers the gk terminators . Further back two troops of gk with a brother captain in lead and the mighty fallen brother with the honour bestowed by becoming a dreadnaught his mighty steps shaking the ground but no elder in sight NOT yet.

Eldar turn one
Farseer cries “ now the time has come punish the humans for they do not know what they do” At that moment from the right flank 3 viper jets lunch forward on the right flan the falcon grave tank flyers over head its vector engines thrusting it forward. The blue armour of the dyer avengers shining from the two moons above and the long slender stones, mounted in the wraith bone on the wraith lord his legs moving forward in almost a gliding motion stepping forward with a few guardians in tow. Then in the distance a hum is herd before a loud crack has a shot from the bright lance is fired. The blue beam slicing thru the air almost too fast to follow but the shot misses the crusader and slices past the gunners head mounted on top. The farseer head shifts to the left and looks on with pride has the falcon fires it bright lance and falls a gk troop this was the end of the eldars turn.

Gk turn 2
The report flies thru the comm. Link” exenos sighted we have lost a brother “a slam is heard has the grandmaster slams his fist into the side of the crusader “heretics” he cries.
The land raider still moving forward a brother shouts “there” the mighty dread naught “target in range” at this point the whirr of the assault cannon coming into life and a massive volley of fire laid straight onto the side of the falcon. The rounds cutting the thin skin and a lucky roll of six send the falcon crashing into the dirt a plump of smoke rises and a cheer.
The land raider doors crash open in front of the dyer avengers has a the screams of the 12 storm bolters rip the unit to bits but they stand their ground even though losing 70% of the squad but then the assult can lets rip and takes the last of the squad has the gunner on top swings round and send a viper into the dust.

I was very pleased with this round of shooting some awesome luck on the dice rolls
Out of assault range

Eldar turn 2
The vipers hold their grown and has the wraith moves toward the terminators with their mighty leader leading the way the shrunken cannons of the guards fire but bounce off the mighty armour of the terminators the wraith fires a shot with the bright lance sending a gk term reeling from the shot the vipers set aim on the terms but can’t get the see thru the mist of the psychic energy from the gk a psychic blast from the far seer fails

Once again the might of the emperor strong has ever ha ha
The wraith charges the grandmaster and his brothers but is soon made short work of by the master crafted weapon of the master has the writhes massive hand pass over his head. The wraith bone sent crashing to the ground has shards are sent cutting thru the air pinging off the rest of the units armourer
This was the end of the eldars turn

Gk turn 2
The driver of the crusader is told by the gunner to turn and face the vipers the storm bolters assault cannon and Malta are sent full pelt into the squad and turn them almost to ash. The grand master and his brothers reel a fire into the elder leader the psycannon almost melting the psychic energy and evaporating the leader the brothers of gk troops crush the last of the guardians and send the rest fleeing
A thud is herd has the master looks up at the sky and drives his sword into the ground he drops to his knees a dead silence is herd normally this would be a happy moment but a fallen brother to greyknights is a great lose and this is a time for prayer not for happiness.

But for me I was super happy has this was one of my best games yet the grey knights served me more than well and some fantastic dice rolls to i thank the emperor for that.
Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Inquisitor Lord
Inquisitor Lord
Adeptus Administratum
Adeptus Administratum

Number of posts : 454
Army : 1st company pure grey Knights to the bone
Registration date : 2007-10-16

Grey knight
stats:

https://greyknights.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

exterminatus Empty Re: exterminatus

Post by Inquisitor Lord Fri Nov 16, 2007 3:14 am

come on peps lets here those war storys post it up in a new thread
Inquisitor Lord
Inquisitor Lord
Adeptus Administratum
Adeptus Administratum

Number of posts : 454
Army : 1st company pure grey Knights to the bone
Registration date : 2007-10-16

Grey knight
stats:

https://greyknights.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Praexes Fri Nov 16, 2007 8:03 pm

Sweet battle report, I.L.

“heretics” he cries.

You should siggy that! Cool
Praexes
Praexes
Adeptus Moderatus
Adeptus Moderatus

Number of posts : 192
Army : Ordo Malleus 1000 pts, Pre Heresy Death Guard and Mechanicum (W/PIP)
Registration date : 2007-10-24

Grey knight
stats:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down