Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

1500 Purifier List

+5
Requiem
stormknight
Steel
slayer18
DCSJ30
9 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

1500 Purifier List - Page 2 Empty Re: 1500 Purifier List

Post by DCSJ30 Tue Jan 10, 2012 12:03 pm

Sorry I've been soooo busy, life has picked up a lot recently. I'll update y'all on everything once things slow down a bit haha. Just an overview though, I won that game last wednesday, won a 2k point game on saturday with a new list I made (much more consistant than this one) and I played in a tournament on Sunday (didnt expect to do well, just wanted to play some different lists.) It was 3 rounds, I won 1 with a major victory, one minor loss, and one major loss (guy pulled a fast one on me, all the other vets chewed him out after they found out, but he didn't get punished as I technically agreed to let him do what he did. (my fault). But I was happy over my win, I did a lot better than I expected, but since I'm still learning my own codex and the rules, I made a lot of movement mistakes against armies I had no idea what to worry about, or how to play against them.

Anyways, I'll stop there for now, I intended this post to be a short update and I've now rambled for longer than needed so please standby for my "official" update haha
DCSJ30
DCSJ30
Stormtrooper
Stormtrooper

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2011-11-10

Grey knight
stats:

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2