Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2000 GK list (second test)

2 posters

Go down

2000 GK list (second test) Empty 2000 GK list (second test)

Post by Black_Jackal Thu Sep 29, 2011 5:03 pm

Hail brothers, this could be my 2000 points brotherhood

HQ = Lord Kaldor Draigo and Inquisitor Coteaz

ELITES = 2x (Purifier Squads 1 incinerator and 4 hammers), 1 Vindicare Assassin

TRANSPORTS = 2x Razorback (purifier)

HVY = 3x Dreadnaughts psi ammo 2x autocannon

TROOPS = 10man Paladins squad + banner + incinerator and 8 falchions + 1 halabard(does the +2 initiative applies to all team units? if not i'll drop the incinerator for another falchion)

COTEAZ WARBAND = 3x Servitors (2 with plasma cannon and 1 with multi melta) and 1x jokaero (do u think thats better to drop jokaero and take more servitors with hvy wapons?)

Pls leave comments since im new to the chapter Smile

Black_Jackal
Stormtrooper
Stormtrooper

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2011-09-20

Back to top Go down

2000 GK list (second test) Empty Re: 2000 GK list (second test)

Post by slayer18 Fri Sep 30, 2011 3:31 am

Sorry battle brother, but the initiative bonus is only for models carrying the halberd. The falchions give a bonus attack. On the jokearo topic, most people prefer jokearos to servitors because they can operate without having an inquisitor nearby and because they carry more types of weapons(multimelta, lascannon, and flamer). Aside from that you can only have 3 servitors per squad with heavy weapons. Besides, the jokearo gives your squad bonuses, so he's pretty useful for a shooting squad. Do you have a general stragegy for this army that you would like to post? It would help people leave more detailed comments as far as what improvements you should make if you posted what your intent was for each unit, although, it seems pretty clear.

slayer18
Henchmen
Henchmen

Number of posts : 198
Army : Grey Knights-5k, Ravenwing-1k(so far), Tau 2k
Registration date : 2011-09-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Black_Jackal Fri Sep 30, 2011 4:55 am

Well, i think that i could replace both the servitors and jokaero 4 psykers with psychic barrage and save some points on the way Smile I'll also change both the paladin and the purifier equip replacing falchions with halberd and 1 hammer + psy ammo for pallys and incinerator with 2 PC for purifiers(i still have to check if i match the 2000 points) Btw Psykers and coteaz would be used as an anti DS on my sin and dreadnaughts so they'll be free to shoot on ppl and tanks while purifier and pally goes in cac and push on enemy...this is quite dumb but its where i've started form Smile

Black_Jackal
Stormtrooper
Stormtrooper

Back to top Go down

Post by Black_Jackal Fri Sep 30, 2011 1:10 pm

I was thinking about a fresh new list, let me know what do u think.

HQ DRAIGO
HQ COTEAZ with henchman= 7x psykers (psychic barrage S10 AP1) and one Jokaero
TROOP (5x paladins MC DH 2x MC PC) x4
HVY SUP 2x dread with 2x autocannon and psy ammo

With this build i have 10 points left:
Draigo will DS with pally and Coteaz will be the shooting team leader with dread and henchmans.

Black_Jackal
Stormtrooper
Stormtrooper

Back to top Go down

Post by slayer18 Sun Oct 02, 2011 4:06 am

According to what I've seen other people say( I haven't had a chance to try it out yet) jokearos are preferable to the psykers because of the amount of scatter that comes with them. Also they require a leadership test to shoot. Perils and psychic deffenses of other armies are other problems you can run into. I've seen list were people run them, though, I would try to proxy and test them before I invested in them. The two demon hammer paladins thing, seems pretty interesting considering how suvivalbe paladins are and that that would make it easier to allocate your wounds. I would consider something like this:

Paladin w/MC psycannon and MC hammer
Paladin w/MC psycannon and halberd
Paladin w/MC hammer
Paldin w/NFS
Paldin w/halberd

You also might want to consider one larger squad and two smaller squads instead of four small squads and give a banner to the largest squad. That would eat up 15 pts you don't have at the moment, but would make that squad a lot more powerful in assault.

slayer18
Henchmen
Henchmen

Number of posts : 198
Army : Grey Knights-5k, Ravenwing-1k(so far), Tau 2k
Registration date : 2011-09-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Black_Jackal Sun Oct 02, 2011 5:25 am

Considering draigo as a cqc leader i've done a new list:
HQ Draigo
TROOPS 10 Paladins w/ 4xMC PC 1xMCDH 1xBB 1xAPO and psyammo
5 Paladins w/ 2xMC PC 1xMCDH
ELITES Callidus assassin
HVY SUP Dreadknight nemesis w/hvy incinerator HPC and greatsword.

All cqc all deep striking, this isnt a fast or mobile list, i think about it as an iron fist in the heart of battle Razz

Black_Jackal
Stormtrooper
Stormtrooper

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down