Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

750pt tourny

3 posters

Go down

750pt tourny Empty 750pt tourny

Post by Jaykay Wed Oct 20, 2010 1:06 pm

hey all thought id try n get some advice as tomorrow I've got my first battle in a 750pt tournament, the last game in the tourny i had was 500pts vs salammanders and my lack of anti tank sparkled beyond beleif.

heres what I've got in mind.

BC -
targeter
icon of the just

1jucticar
targeter
5GKs
1psycannon

1jucticar
targeter
4GKs
1incinerator

1jucticar
targeter
4GKs
1incinerator

Dreadnought
TLLC
rocket launcher
all opinions good or bad are highly apreciated and this isnt my most ideal army but as i havnt the dosh to get all the models id like this is what im limited too Sad

thanks all

Last edited by Jaykay on Wed Oct 20, 2010 10:58 pm; edited 1 time in total

Jaykay
Stormtrooper
Stormtrooper

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2010-10-18

Back to top Go down

750pt tourny Empty Re: 750pt tourny

Post by DarkRonin Wed Oct 20, 2010 3:26 pm

It looks good, but I think that you might benefit more from having a Psycannon on that Brother-Captain of yours, but just so you know, he can't use a Targeter because of his Terminator Armor. It's totally up to you, but would suggest taking only two troops, and have them beefed up a bit with more bodies. Sure it would hurt you a bit in Objective based games, but this is only 750 points. Also think about giving the dreadnought some extra armor if you want it to be a mobile fire base, that way it'll at least have the chance to move when stunned.

Also, you might want to drop the individual points of each item and unit, GW has a thing about the points being listed on sites and forums.
DarkRonin
DarkRonin
Justicar
Justicar

Number of posts : 554
Army : Grey Knights, Iron Knights, Salamanders, Thousand Sons, Mono-Tzeentch Daemons
Registration date : 2009-10-25

Grey knight
stats:

Back to top Go down

Post by NemesisForce Wed Oct 20, 2010 7:53 pm

That's about as good as you can get at 750 points for pure GK. I agree with DR. A psycannon will be better served on the B-C.
NemesisForce
NemesisForce
Inquisitor
Inquisitor

Number of posts : 1945
Army : Grey Knight, Black Templar, Chaos Space Marine, Tau Empire
Registration date : 2008-02-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaykay Wed Oct 20, 2010 11:41 pm

cheers for the input, im gunna make it 2squads just cos i know how vunerable a 5man GK squad is,
and ill try the extra armour, last few times I've used it the dread got destroyed once it got shot so a cant moveor shoot becoming cant shoot helps if he stays alive long enough Very Happy, not a fan of 750 games hehe

Jaykay
Stormtrooper
Stormtrooper

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2010-10-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down