Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surprisingly cheap Grey Knight Terminators!

3 posters

:: Trade

Go down

Surprisingly cheap Grey Knight Terminators! Empty Surprisingly cheap Grey Knight Terminators!

Post by The Legionnaire Tue Nov 20, 2007 2:49 pm

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Grey-Knights-Terminators-4Tk-GAMING-B_W0QQitemZ250190300202QQihZ015QQcategoryZ44124QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

This seller is selling Grey Knight Terminator Box set un-opened for 25.67 Quid (RRP=35 Quid)! (My pound symbol doesn't work) Get them while you can if you need them!
The Legionnaire
The Legionnaire
Head Archivist
Head Archivist

Number of posts : 491
Army : DaemonHunters, Black Templars, Elysian Drop Troops, PH Death Guard (PIP)
Registration date : 2007-11-18

Back to top Go down

Surprisingly cheap Grey Knight Terminators! Empty Re: Surprisingly cheap Grey Knight Terminators!

Post by Brother-Captain Validi Tue Nov 20, 2007 2:53 pm

I saw some GK termies starting out at under £5!!!!!
Brother-Captain Validi
Brother-Captain Validi
Grey Knight
Grey Knight

Number of posts : 271
Location : Lost in the Warp. Strange, it looks just like Scotland...
Army : Daemonhunters, Space Wolves, 13th Company Space Wolves, Legion of the Damned
Registration date : 2007-10-27

Back to top Go down

Surprisingly cheap Grey Knight Terminators! Empty Re: Surprisingly cheap Grey Knight Terminators!

Post by The Legionnaire Tue Nov 20, 2007 2:56 pm

Brother-Captain Validi wrote:I saw some GK termies starting out at under £5!!!!!

woah thats an amazing price... Surprised
The Legionnaire
The Legionnaire
Head Archivist
Head Archivist

Back to top Go down

Post by Praexes Tue Nov 20, 2007 6:42 pm

I bought three terminators over ebay (including the huge shipping costs across the atlantic... my god, it was about 6 bucks total for shipping!) for less than 30 bucks ( about 14 pounds) a while ago. Trick is to 'shut down' any opposing bids fairly early by bidding just above them. This pisses people off to no end, and demoralises and frustrates them. But be sure not to go over the top; some people are so pig headed that they'll get in a huge bidding war instead of just giving up.
Praexes
Praexes
Adeptus Moderatus
Adeptus Moderatus

Number of posts : 192
Army : Ordo Malleus 1000 pts, Pre Heresy Death Guard and Mechanicum (W/PIP)
Registration date : 2007-10-24

Grey knight
stats:

Back to top Go down

Post by The Legionnaire Wed Nov 21, 2007 12:42 am

Praexes wrote:I bought three terminators over ebay (including the huge shipping costs across the atlantic... my god, it was about 6 bucks total for shipping!) for less than 30 bucks ( about 14 pounds) a while ago. Trick is to 'shut down' any opposing bids fairly early by bidding just above them. This pisses people off to no end, and demoralises and frustrates them. But be sure not to go over the top; some people are so pig headed that they'll get in a huge bidding war instead of just giving up.

The Termies for sale here are "Buy It Now".
The Legionnaire
The Legionnaire
Head Archivist
Head Archivist

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down