Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Noob in dire need of help, first 1500 point list

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Noob in dire need of help, first 1500 point list - Page 2 Empty Re: Noob in dire need of help, first 1500 point list

Post by DonFer Fri Jun 07, 2013 2:25 pm

You have heavy 1 weapons in transports. You do know you will not fire these at full BS if you move the transport right? Also, in bith of your lists you have jokaeros and servitors inside a razorback, which means no 1st turn shooting.

Am I missing sonething here?
DonFer
DonFer
Terminator
Terminator

Number of posts : 1398
Registration date : 2010-10-21

Grey knight
stats:

Back to top Go down

Noob in dire need of help, first 1500 point list - Page 2 Empty Re: Noob in dire need of help, first 1500 point list

Post by zhambah Fri Jun 07, 2013 2:59 pm

yeah i know they wont fire at full bs if it moves. but as its a gun line, theres not much movement needed.

and only 1 squad, the inquisitor squad, has a razorback. that unit wont be starting in the tank. they will be manning the quad gun, with the crusaders blocking the unit from dying to shooting, the razorback is there to give me a lazcannon. shield the unit from unnecessary fire. and provide a quick escape if something actually manages to make it nearly into contact with that unit. i was half tempted to take flamers on the acolytes instead of plasma guns to try and deter charges

zhambah
Henchmen
Henchmen

Number of posts : 67
Registration date : 2013-03-31

Grey knight
stats:

Back to top Go down

Post by DonFer Mon Jun 10, 2013 8:33 am

Oh I see, excellent. Let us know how it fares on the battlefield.
DonFer
DonFer
Terminator
Terminator

Number of posts : 1398
Registration date : 2010-10-21

Grey knight
stats:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2