Techmarine Questions

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Techmarine Questions

Post by PurityinFlames on Fri Feb 01, 2013 11:23 am

I have 125 points spare in my 1000 point list and I'm very resistant to PA or Terminator Armour troops

So I was thinking of taking a Techmarine - I have 3 vehicles and they look pretty handy to join a squad or something

I was thinking of equipping him with rad grenades and psychotoke grenades - do these both take effect at the same time? It seems to be the case they do

So, someone decides to charge him, he drops their T by 1, gets a handy dandy flamer overwatch and then they have to roll to see if they go loopy?

Actually, the servo harness lets you fire one weapon in addition to the boltgun - does this count for Overwatch too?

Is it worth psybolting him and Storm Bolter or bolt gun?

PurityinFlames
Henchmen
Henchmen

Number of posts : 167
Registration date : 2012-11-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Techmarine Questions

Post by Rivan on Fri Feb 01, 2013 11:56 am

The rad and psychotroke effects are applied simultaneously. Happens in the fight sub-phase though, not the charge sub-phase--so they still have normal Toughness when you resolve Overwatch.

If I'm not mistaken, you'll have the choose which weapon to fire in Overwatch--flamer of course Smile

I would definitely give him a SB but no need for psybolt IMO.

"Though we face the power of hell, and death is at our side, we fear not, for the Emperor is with us through it all. If we live, we live for the Emperor. If we die, we die for the Emperor. So whether we live or die, we are the Emperor's. We are Grey Knights and this is why we came to be." --Grandmaster Rivan

"It is said that if you know your enemies and know yourself, you will not be imperiled in a hundred battles; if you do not know your enemies but do know yourself, you will win one and lose one; if you do not know your enemies nor yourself, you will be imperiled in every single battle." --Sun Tzu (from ancient Earth)

Rivan
Adeptus Moderatus
Adeptus Moderatus

Number of posts : 4389
Army : Grey Knights 7th Brotherhood, Salamanders
Registration date : 2009-03-05

Grey knight
stats:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by PurityinFlames on Fri Feb 01, 2013 1:52 pm

Thanks - he's about the only thing I can get in my list for the points I have spare and he seems to be a good addition; plus I already have the model Very Happy

He's basecoated already!

PurityinFlames
Henchmen
Henchmen

Number of posts : 167
Registration date : 2012-11-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:22 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down