Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mordrak - what is best to represent him?

5 posters

Go down

Mordrak - what is best to represent him? Empty Mordrak - what is best to represent him?

Post by PurityinFlames Thu Nov 29, 2012 10:20 am

I need to build me a Mordrak - mainly so I can put together a force that hasn't yet fully formed in my mind

But...what to use?

All suggestions welcomed!

PurityinFlames
Henchmen
Henchmen

Number of posts : 167
Registration date : 2012-11-29

Back to top Go down

Mordrak - what is best to represent him? Empty Re: Mordrak - what is best to represent him?

Post by jeffersonian000 Thu Nov 29, 2012 11:46 am

I built my Mordark from the GKT box set, as a standard Terminator Justicar with hammer and a bare head.

SJ
jeffersonian000
jeffersonian000
Henchmen
Henchmen

Number of posts : 107
Army : Knights of the Word
Registration date : 2009-06-08

Grey knight
stats:

Back to top Go down

Mordrak - what is best to represent him? Empty Re: Mordrak - what is best to represent him?

Post by DonFer Fri Nov 30, 2012 6:43 am

I built mine with a custom made two-handed hammer, some SM bits and BA bits, but the main body was a GK Termi. Best models so far.
DonFer
DonFer
Terminator
Terminator

Number of posts : 1398
Registration date : 2010-10-21

Grey knight
stats:

Back to top Go down

Post by Corennus Fri Nov 30, 2012 6:52 am

Paladin Justicar w/ a daemonhammer and a lot of purity seals etc should do it.
Corennus
Corennus
Justicar
Justicar

Number of posts : 664
Army : Ex player from 5th ed.
Registration date : 2011-02-11

Grey knight
stats:

Back to top Go down

Post by volvoe Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:38 am

For my Mordrak I used a terminator chaplain as the base model. I replaced his arms and shoulder pads from the grey knight terminator box set and used a hammer from it as well. Threw on some purity seals and as his storm bolter I used the one from a dreadnaught kit (just because I like the ammo chain). There are plenty of interesting ideas floating around on google, but I like the idea of a skull helmet to represent his fallen comrades. And it stands out from the ghost knights and the rest of the army. Now I haven't really put the ghost knights together but I plan on using the older oop metal grey knight terminators.
volvoe
volvoe
Henchmen
Henchmen

Number of posts : 223
Army : Purifier Variant
Registration date : 2012-04-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down