Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Going the way of Coteaz...

4 posters

:: Tactica

Go down

Going the way of Coteaz... Empty Going the way of Coteaz...

Post by Graydeth Wed Aug 15, 2012 5:12 pm

So Battle Brothers, here's another list for review:

HQ: Grey Knight Grand Master (1#, 265 pts)
Psychotroke Grenades + Rad Grenades + MC Psycannon + MC Nemesis Force Halberd

HQ: Inquisitor Coteaz (1#, 100 pts)

Elite: Paladin Squad (10#, 725 pts)
1 Apothecary, 130 pts
1 Paladin, Sword + SB
3 Paladin, MC Psycannon + Halberd
1 Paladin, MC Psycannon + DH
2 Paladin, DH + SB
2 Paladin, Halberd + SB

Troops: Inquisitorial Henchmen Warband (4#, 125 pts)
3 Warrior Acolyte, Carapace Armour + Hot-shot Lasgun
1 Razorback, Psybolt Ammunition + Searchlight + Twin-Linked Assault Cannon

Troops: Inquisitorial Henchmen Warband (4#, 125 pts)
1 Razorback, Psybolt Ammunition + Searchlight + Twin-Linked Assault Cannon

Troops: Inquisitorial Henchmen Warband (4#, 120 pts)
1 Razorback, Searchlight + Twin-Linked Lascannon

Fast Attack: Grey Knight Interceptor Squad (5#, 155 pts)
1 Justicar, MC Nemesis Daemonhammer + SB
1 Grey Knight, Psycannon 10
3 Grey Knights, Sword + SB

Heavy Support: Dreadnought (1#, 136 pts)
Psybolt Ammunition + Searchlight + Twin-Linked Autocannon + Twin-Linked Autocannon

Heavy Support: Dreadnought (1#, 136 pts)
Psybolt Ammunition + Searchlight + Twin-Linked Autocannon + Twin-Linked Autocannon

Fortification: Aegis Defence Lines (1#, 100 pts)
Gun Emplacement with Quad-Gun

The idea would be to push Paladins/Coteaz/GM up to middle, claim objective and hunker down and shoot anything coming close. Use I've been expecting you and Prescience Primaris power to reroll Psycannon snap fire at flyers if need be. Interceptors man the quadgun to boost BS and SHunt to objective or table quarter at end game for scoring/contesting. GM makes Pallys and intercepters scoring on a good roll. Can keep one Henchman Razorback in reserve for late scoring/quarter grabbing as well. Other two Razorbacks and the two Dreads each take a quarter and Razorback provides cover for Dread.

Thoughts?
Graydeth
Graydeth
Stormtrooper
Stormtrooper

Number of posts : 14
Army : GK
Registration date : 2012-06-27

Grey knight
stats:

http://www.ironfistleague.com

Back to top Go down

Going the way of Coteaz... Empty Re: Going the way of Coteaz...

Post by Udunai Fri Aug 17, 2012 11:58 am

If you take divination primaris power maybe you can save points from MC upgrade on weapons, so and if you drop this MC upgrades from grand master you have points for Draigo, so your paladins are also troops. I have similar list in some way, only i dont have AssCann on razorback, only bolters with psyammo and i have bolters in acolyte squads instead of hot lasguns.
Udunai
Udunai
Stormtrooper
Stormtrooper

Number of posts : 7
Army : Inquisitor Torquemada 3rd battle group/ Crimson Fist strike force
Registration date : 2012-08-17

Back to top Go down

Post by bigbri Fri Aug 17, 2012 3:04 pm

Udunai wrote:If you take divination primaris power maybe you can save points from MC upgrade on weapons, so and if you drop this MC upgrades from grand master you have points for Draigo, so your paladins are also troops. I have similar list in some way, only i dont have AssCann on razorback, only bolters with psyammo and i have bolters in acolyte squads instead of hot lasguns.
For one pally squad I wouldn't bother with Draigo, the GM he currently has can always make them troops and he has some nice buffs in the nades + psycannon.

@Graydeth I like the list with one exception: lose the halberd on the GM. With a 2+ armour save and I5 few things going faster than that can hurt him, and the extra survivability from the sword can literally be a life saver. Tactics wise I don't like putting Interceptors on the quad gun. They should be using their speed to harass the enemy. Man it with some henchmen. BS3 and Twin Linked should be more than enough.

bigbri
Justicar
Justicar

Number of posts : 712
Army : Grey Knights/Space Wolves/Imperial Guard
Registration date : 2010-08-04

Grey knight
stats:

Back to top Go down

Post by Udunai Fri Aug 17, 2012 4:30 pm

bigbri wrote:
Udunai wrote:If you take divination primaris power maybe you can save points from MC upgrade on weapons, so and if you drop this MC upgrades from grand master you have points for Draigo, so your paladins are also troops. I have similar list in some way, only i dont have AssCann on razorback, only bolters with psyammo and i have bolters in acolyte squads instead of hot lasguns.
For one pally squad I wouldn't bother with Draigo, the GM he currently has can always make them troops and he has some nice buffs in the nades + psycannon.

@Graydeth I like the list with one exception: lose the halberd on the GM. With a 2+ armour save and I5 few things going faster than that can hurt him, and the extra survivability from the sword can literally be a life saver. Tactics wise I don't like putting Interceptors on the quad gun. They should be using their speed to harass the enemy. Man it with some henchmen. BS3 and Twin Linked should be more than enough.

Grenades are good upgrade for GM, but still it is 265pts, Draigo is ONLY 10pts more..and it is only on player if grenades and psycannon are so better as fearless eternal warrior, psyker lvl2 with 3++save always not oly in CC and with LoS! on 2+.
Udunai
Udunai
Stormtrooper
Stormtrooper

Number of posts : 7
Army : Inquisitor Torquemada 3rd battle group/ Crimson Fist strike force
Registration date : 2012-08-17

Back to top Go down

Post by DonFer Mon Aug 20, 2012 3:21 pm

I'd take TL Assault Cannon instead of Lascannon for the Razorbacks, add Psyboltammo and you got yourself a big TL Psycannon.
DonFer
DonFer
Terminator
Terminator

Number of posts : 1398
Registration date : 2010-10-21

Grey knight
stats:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down