Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2000 Point "Draigoteaz" List

3 posters

Go down

2000 Point "Draigoteaz" List Empty 2000 Point "Draigoteaz" List

Post by sephiroth00055 Mon Jul 16, 2012 2:31 pm

This is a list that I have been messing around with:

Lord Kaldor Draigo
Inquisitor Coteaz (Divination)
10x Paladin Squad, apothecary, 4x psycannon, 4x nemesis force halberd, 4x nemesis daemon hammer, nemesis warding stave, brotherhood banner (Draigo and Coteaz join)
Inquisitorial Henchmen Warband, 6x warrior acolyte, razorback, twin-linked assault cannon, searchlight, dozer blade, psybolt ammunition
Inquisitorial Henchmen Warband, 6x warrior acolyte, razorback, twin-linked assault cannon, searchlight, dozer blade, psybolt ammunition
Dreadnought, 2x twin-linked auto-cannon, psybolt ammunition

I have ten points left to play with. All of the shooting will be twin-linked, which helps against fliers. The army has 5 troop choices, so it will be able to grab multiple objectives. Let me know what you guys think about the list.

sephiroth00055
Stormtrooper
Stormtrooper

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2011-06-27

Back to top Go down

2000 Point "Draigoteaz" List Empty Re: 2000 Point "Draigoteaz" List

Post by Rivan Mon Jul 16, 2012 2:52 pm

I like this list Smile Lots of KP to give up but that's only 1 in 6 missions now if I'm not mistaken.
Rivan
Rivan
Adeptus Moderatus
Adeptus Moderatus

Number of posts : 4404
Army : Grey Knights 7th Brotherhood, Salamanders
Registration date : 2009-03-05

Grey knight
stats:

Back to top Go down

Post by sephiroth00055 Wed Jul 18, 2012 12:42 pm

I am also looking at a list like this:

Lord Kaldor Draigo
Inquisitor Coteaz (Divination)
10x Paladin Squad, apothecary, 4x psycannon, 4x nemesis force halberd, 4x nemesis daemon hammer, nemesis warding stave, brotherhood banner (Draigo and Coteaz join)
Inquisitorial Henchmen Warband, 6x warrior acolyte
Stormraven Gunship, twin-linked multi-melta, twin-linked assault cannon, psybolt ammunition

Dropping one of the squads does reduce my troops choices, but it does give me the stormraven which helps against fliers. Let me know what you all think.

sephiroth00055
Stormtrooper
Stormtrooper

Back to top Go down

Post by DOMIN4TRIX Wed Jul 18, 2012 1:29 pm

With the addition of the SR and the firepower it offers, you may decide you dont need the 3rd dread.

You could swap it for another warband/razor for an extra scorer - this would retain comparable firepower albeit with half the range.

This change would save you 26 points, if you dropped one henchman from the transport-less unit (which I assume is destined for the SR or home objective sitting) then you could afford hurricane bolters and make the most of your psyammo.

4 twinlinked S8 @ 48" and one henchman for 4 twinlinked S7 rending @ 24" and 6 twinlinked S5 rapid fire @ 24"

Very good list
DOMIN4TRIX
DOMIN4TRIX
Justicar
Justicar

Number of posts : 642
Army : Knights, Nids and Necs
Registration date : 2011-08-09

Grey knight
stats:

http://corpointdeux.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by sephiroth00055 Wed Jul 18, 2012 2:04 pm

Unfortunately, my stormravens are already finished, and don't have the hurricane bolters on them. Also, I forgot that in this list the two remaining razorbacks dont have assault cannons with psybolt ammo. They have twin-linked lascannons, and the stormraven has a searchlight.

sephiroth00055
Stormtrooper
Stormtrooper

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down