Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

1750points. 2 storm raven and 2 dreadknight list.

3 posters

Go down

1750points. 2 storm raven and 2 dreadknight list. Empty 1750points. 2 storm raven and 2 dreadknight list.

Post by sneakybert Mon Oct 31, 2011 1:41 pm

I seem to be changeing my lists around all the time and this is building on my 1 storm raven& 1 dreadknight list that i have had success with in the past, i have toyed with the idea of using landraiders but i cant think of any exiting ways of incorperating them into my army. I choose units as much for their effectiveness as i do for their models, and i think i am the only person in the entire universe who realy likes the storm raven.

HQ- Librarian (Halberd, might of titan, sanctuary, warp rift)
-Xenos inquisitor (rad, psychotroke grenades, power weapon)
- 5 Death cult assassins
TROOPS- 5 Terminators (psycannon, 4 halberds, daemon hammer)
- 10 Grey knights (2 psycannons, 2 Daemon hammers)
Fast attack- 2x Storm raven (twin linked lascannon, cyclone missile launcher)
Heavy support- Nemesis dreadknight (incinerator, teleporter, great sword)
- Nemesis dreadknight (psycannon, teleporter, daemon hammer)

Opinions on the competativeness of the list are greatly valued.

On a completely different topic, for the eagle eyed amoungst you, are the pictures in codexes photo shopped to make them look better or something because i have noticed that some of the models arent actualy in the original photos and added after. For example the top of the handle on the greatsword of the NDK on the two page speread p.78 it looks to me like there is a gold bit missed out??? just curious.

sneakybert
sneakybert
Stormtrooper
Stormtrooper

Number of posts : 28
Army : Grey knights. A few Orks.
Registration date : 2011-08-17

Back to top Go down

1750points. 2 storm raven and 2 dreadknight list. Empty Re: 1750points. 2 storm raven and 2 dreadknight list.

Post by slayer18 Sat Nov 05, 2011 4:08 pm

I'm going to go out on a limb here. It looks like you are going to put: 5x terms w/libby in one storm rave, OX =I= with DCAs in the other storm raven, charge foward at top speed with the dread knights and I'm lost at your plan for the GKSS. It looks like you plan on having them walk or squat and hold on home base objectives. Either way, a rhino could help them move or at least provide a smoke screen if you can scrounge the points. Or you could go crazy and cut some stuff and add a thrird storm raven. But that would be just ludicrous, or would it?

slayer18
Henchmen
Henchmen

Number of posts : 198
Army : Grey Knights-5k, Ravenwing-1k(so far), Tau 2k
Registration date : 2011-09-05

Back to top Go down

1750points. 2 storm raven and 2 dreadknight list. Empty Re: 1750points. 2 storm raven and 2 dreadknight list.

Post by Tiger10 Sat Nov 26, 2011 7:43 pm

Brother sneakybert you aren't the only one who likes SR here is my 1500 point list

HQ
GM mordrak
Corteaz

Elites
5x paladins, BB, 2x psycannons

Troops

henchmen, 10x Death cults, 1x mystic may exchange some death cults for crusaders.

5x Grey knights, psybolt

dedicated transport
Chimera 2x heavy flamers

fast attack
stormraven plama cannons, multi-melta

heavy support
nemisis dreadknight, heavy incinerator, deamon hammer

dreadknought 2x autocannons psybolt
Tiger10
Tiger10
Henchmen
Henchmen

Number of posts : 197
Army : Grey Knights, Tiger Warriors Space Marines, 14th Elysian
Registration date : 2011-08-07

Grey knight
stats:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down