Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My rouge trader campaign.

3 posters

:: Community

Go down

My rouge trader campaign. Empty My rouge trader campaign.

Post by Klomster Fri Jun 04, 2010 6:33 pm

Hi guys. (And the few gals who read this)

I am making a rouge trader campaign for my RPG group, and for fun, i thought that i should show you the second type of enemy my group will meet.

The first is soldier type guys, with 30 in everything, and has autoguns. About 2-3 of them and a sniper on another house.
Theese should be quite easy to kill as they only have flak vests and a crappy helmet.

When they go out into the corridor, they meet this.... (For those that don't know the system, take a normal guardsman 40k stat and multiply with 10, there you have a normal fairly good soldier in dark heresy and rouge trader, then compare to this.)

"Krasch" type, MK II Preatorian war servitor.
Apperance: The head is like a large, elongated human skull with alot of the meat appearing to melt of, making it appear with a sort of manical glee, a simple faceplate with a decorated white skull is also common.
The body is raw muscle and power, boosted with the aid of the biochemical adrenalin dispencers that are visible on the creatures back.
Instead of forearms, it has 2, huge 3-clawed piston driven industrial crushers, a sort of power claws that it uses to rip its enemies apart.

WS Bs St To Ag Int Wil Per Fel
30 02 65(Ux2) 50(Ux2) 15 12 -- 40 01

Wounds: 45 *Special*

Weapon training: melee (universal) Speak: low gothic, binary. Traits: *Special*Sythetic muscle craft(Unnatural strength and toughness x2),
Machine 5, Darksight, berzerker chip (frenzy), *Special*Annihilator pack.

Weapons: 2 huge industrial crushing claws instead of forearms. 4D10+12 Pen 5. (With unnatural strength counted)

*Special* Unnatural manuscriptual resilience.
The synthetic muscle crafts of the "Krasch" type MK II preatorian war servitor is of such immense power, it will require dedicated heavy
weapons fire or something out of the box to kill.

To kill a "Krasch" the players must either lure it into a cunning but deadly trap of such destructiveness, it will destroy it outright.
It will automatically shrug of all sorts of attacks that does not come from anti-tank weapons, environmental or if the gm approves.

For example, in this example, the rouge trader fires his plasma pistol at the charging beast, the blast of superheated plasma ruptures
several hoses on the beasts back.
The "Krasch" almost trample the rouge trader who dodges between the raging behemoths legs.
The beast manages to catch a bodyguard that is crushed as if nothing between the piston driven blades of its left fist.

The rouge trader comes up with a cunning plan, he draws the attention of the beast that blindly charges with a monstrous warcry.
Just before the trader is destroyed by the sheer weight of the "Krasch" he jumps out of the way, the war servitor crashes into, and trough
the outer wall, falling 87 stories until crashing trough the tarmac of the road.
The rouge trader watches the hole in the ground far down from the hole in the wall.

This rule can be used to make a really cinematic combat, it can also be ignored for those that like beeing slaves by rules.

*Special* Annihilator pack.
Beeing a war servitor, it is designed to destroy as much as possible before perishing.
Constructed with a simple and unstable cloned body, fitted with cheap and very simple but brutal weapons and gear, there is no need to save
the body of the fallen servitor.
When the war servitor dies, it will take about 30 seconds before a promethium and melta charge in the body of the "Krasch" go off,
destroying everything in its viscinity with 3D10+6 Pen 4 Radious 6.

If checked closely, a classic bomb beacon (the kind that beeps and blinks faster and faster) can be found before it goes of.

So what do you think about their first really dangerous enemy Razz, is it good enough.
Klomster
Klomster
Adeptus Administratum
Adeptus Administratum

Number of posts : 4321
Army : Think positive, it will soon get worse. (Mechanicus)
Registration date : 2007-12-21

Grey knight
stats:

Back to top Go down

My rouge trader campaign. Empty Re: My rouge trader campaign.

Post by Grimhack Sat Jun 05, 2010 3:00 am

It sounds menacing, I hope they have someone who can know the weakness of that thing. But it also sounds pretty fun lol.
Grimhack
Grimhack
Justicar
Justicar

Number of posts : 684
Army : Daemonhunters
Registration date : 2009-11-20

Grey knight
stats:

Back to top Go down

Post by Klomster Sat Jun 05, 2010 3:41 am

Well, when they are going to meet it, they are leaving the just recently assassinated governor who has his office in the hive primus, ie, very tall building.

And this monster has enough strength to crash right to an outer wall. So hopefully they will do something like in the example above.

And i don't think i will roll to attack every time, i want to keep it cinematic.
Klomster
Klomster
Adeptus Administratum
Adeptus Administratum

Number of posts : 4321
Army : Think positive, it will soon get worse. (Mechanicus)
Registration date : 2007-12-21

Grey knight
stats:

Back to top Go down

Post by GMKDynamis Thu Oct 28, 2010 10:57 pm

Well, if they work for cover girl, Mary Kay or any other cosmetic flamboyant chapter(definitely chaos). "Rouge" and "rogue", we know what you mean brother. I have a partially dyslexic predicament. Sounds like a tough enemy. Does it have an AI or is there a possible chance of mindlock which is typical of servitors.
GMKDynamis
GMKDynamis
Justicar
Justicar

Number of posts : 508
Army : Grey knights, Inquisition, Flesh Tearers
Registration date : 2010-09-02

Grey knight
stats:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down