Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hi there

5 posters

Go down

Hi there Empty Hi there

Post by Taegerran Tue Dec 30, 2008 3:51 pm

I'm just starting up a daemonhunters army. I found this forum while mindlessly browsing the net, and thought it might be a good idea to join for tips and such. That's really all there is to say about myself.

Taegerran
Stormtrooper
Stormtrooper

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-12-30

Grey knight
stats:

Back to top Go down

Hi there Empty Re: Hi there

Post by Klomster Tue Dec 30, 2008 4:19 pm

Greetings brother, please join our brotherhood, we will share most of our thoughts with you.

And we will answer your questions, this is a nice little community so please come often!

Hope you find this forum enjoyable!
Klomster
Klomster
Adeptus Administratum
Adeptus Administratum

Number of posts : 4321
Army : Think positive, it will soon get worse. (Mechanicus)
Registration date : 2007-12-21

Grey knight
stats:

Back to top Go down

Post by NemesisForce Tue Dec 30, 2008 8:21 pm

Hello and welcome. Have you been playing 40K long? Were you leaning to a pure Grey Knight force or an Inquisition mix? Enjoy your stay and don't hesitate to ask any questions or add your thoughts.
NemesisForce
NemesisForce
Inquisitor
Inquisitor

Number of posts : 1945
Army : Grey Knight, Black Templar, Chaos Space Marine, Tau Empire
Registration date : 2008-02-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Constantine Wed Dec 31, 2008 7:36 am

Well met Brother.I am glad to see that the Emperor guided you to us through "the Net".  This forum is an excellent place to get answers to all of the questions you may have about the Grey Knights, and some you haven't thought of yet Very Happy
I'm sure there is more you can tell us about yourself, so please don't be shy. We look forward to whitnessing and aiding the growth of your Grey Khight force.
Constantine
Constantine
Adeptus Moderatus
Adeptus Moderatus

Number of posts : 5819
Army : Grand Master Mordrak's Brotherhood, Deathwing...Pretty much any first company! I LOVE terminators!!!
Registration date : 2008-05-26

Grey knight
stats:

Back to top Go down

Post by Brother Ezekiel Wed Dec 31, 2008 12:15 pm

Hello there.Even if I am not a Grey Knight player I will try to help and it is all ways good to see new members in these kind of communities that are dedicated to 40K or some army of it. And you had very good luck or you had skills as the Net can be perilous to even mighty heroes like these in this forum
Brother Ezekiel
Brother Ezekiel
Justicar
Justicar

Number of posts : 691
Location : Segmentum Obscurus,Battle Barge Immolative Onslaught
Army : White Raven Space Marines 5th Company and the new Bloodoathed Chaos Space Marines,also Empire General Rainer 'Cursebreaker' 'Dwarf-helper' Raukovs independent 18th army of Nuln
Registration date : 2008-11-30

Grey knight
stats:

Back to top Go down

Post by Taegerran Sun Jan 04, 2009 12:06 am

Thanks! I'm just doing a bit of painting (as well as spending ridiculous amounts of money on more figures) at the moment, but I'm doing some browsing through other posts on the forum, and spome are really helpful. As for my force, it's probably going to be a daemonhunters mix, but definitely Grey Knight heavy.

Taegerran
Stormtrooper
Stormtrooper

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-12-30

Grey knight
stats:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down