Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guys, I need your help with a little something

5 posters

Go down

Guys, I need your help with a little something Empty Guys, I need your help with a little something

Post by Pyriel Sun Apr 22, 2018 2:51 am

First of all I am wondering if there are any of you here that are members at bolterandchainsqord and/or dakka!?

If you are let me know.

Pyriel
Justicar
Justicar

Number of posts : 539
Army : Pure GK, Salamanders, orks
Registration date : 2008-03-07

Grey knight
stats:

Back to top Go down

Guys, I need your help with a little something Empty Re: Guys, I need your help with a little something

Post by meecham63 Sun Apr 22, 2018 5:51 am

Hello.

I am a dakkadakka member.
meecham63
meecham63
Henchmen
Henchmen

Number of posts : 125
Army : Chaos Space Marines, Tyranids and Grey Knights
Registration date : 2013-04-26

Grey knight
stats:

Back to top Go down

Guys, I need your help with a little something Empty Re: Guys, I need your help with a little something

Post by Dark Bjoern Sun Apr 22, 2018 8:12 am

I´m a B&C member.
Dark Bjoern
Dark Bjoern
Brother Captain
Brother Captain

Number of posts : 1710
Army : Mechanicum: Taghmata Mourndark and House Taranis
Registration date : 2008-03-08

Grey knight
stats:

Back to top Go down

Post by Klomster Sun Apr 22, 2018 10:51 am

Not been online on those sites for years, but ready to assist.
Klomster
Klomster
Adeptus Administratum
Adeptus Administratum

Number of posts : 4321
Army : Think positive, it will soon get worse. (Mechanicus)
Registration date : 2007-12-21

Grey knight
stats:

Back to top Go down

Post by Pyriel Sun Apr 22, 2018 1:40 pm

Need to rush to work but be back tomorrow.

First of all, how do you feel about the state of the GK after the faq?

I think, and reading the general consensus on the boards, that gk are pretty much unplayable, stuck with the single worst codex in the game and comlpetelly run over by codex creep. Hell, even SM are laggign tragically behind the only-4-power-codex-tournaments nowdays.

I would need some of you, if you agree to spread a little something I found disturbing over at a tornament podcast, posted at the gw contracted playtesters page where they are laughing at the frustration and "tears" of disgruntled GK and BA players.

I find it utterly distasteful to look down on the very bottom codex players and their hopelessness this way.

But more later, I am going to post a link to the thread and its comments and see what you guys think, maybe I am totally wrong about this and took it the wrong way, kind of good if it was that.

Pyriel
Justicar
Justicar

Grey knight
stats:

Back to top Go down

Post by Pyriel Mon Apr 23, 2018 1:30 pm

Ok guys, read the topic, I find it distasteful that on the page of the main TO rule helpers (the latest faq for example) they are laughing at desperate GK players.

Read the comments too, I still await those assholes to grow a pair and tell the GK communities (and SM, BA ditto) how to L2P and realise GK and the above mentioned are sooo strong and the GK players are simply conspiratory idiots who dont know how to play their own armies.

Remember, reece wast he one who previously told the GK community that they just didnt know how to play their army.

https://www.frontlinegaming.org/2018/04/21/gw-grognard-drunk-on-your-salty-tears-of-woe/#comment-568451

If you agree with me take this link and its explanation and SHOW it to people in threads at dakka and bnc where the desperate stat of GK and normal SM etc are debated.

It is time that people see how fun these assholes think it is having the bottom tier hobbyists shelf their useless armies.
Rules and meta is simply only pandered to the top 3-4 codexes ever shown in the top ten of main tournaments. The nerfing of guilliman clearly shows this as he is only taken because all else is trash to have a chance and keep up with the latest nid/eldar cheese.

Pyriel
Justicar
Justicar

Grey knight
stats:

Back to top Go down

Post by Aubec le noir Sat May 12, 2018 3:39 am

I’ll Check the post and tell you what !
Aubec pirat
Aubec le noir
Aubec le noir
Adeptus Moderatus
Adeptus Moderatus

Number of posts : 3745
Army : 40K : GK (curious isn't it ;-) ) WHB : Dwarfs, Ogres, Mercs
Registration date : 2009-11-01

Grey knight
stats:

http://lacompagniephoenix.bb-fr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down