Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey everyone

3 posters

Go down

Hey everyone Empty Hey everyone

Post by Brother-Captain Validi Sat Oct 27, 2007 12:32 pm

Hello, I'm Brother-Captain Validi (just type Validi(if you ever want to say it it's pronounced VAL-ID-EYE)) i'm making a grey knights army for tabletop and i saw the link on the filefront dawn of war site.

I've only just started playing warhammer 40k but I've been painting them for a while so any tactical, painting and other advice you can give me for using the Grey Knights will be welcome (excluding comments about choosing a bad army to start off with as i am also getting some space wolves.)

So far i have one GK commander (from whom i got my name), 10 GK in power armour with 1 incinerator and 1 psycannon, 5 GK Terminators with 1 incinerator.

If you want to know about my space wolves i have 10 grey hunters and 1 wolf guard (i could use some advice with them too).

Oh yeah, i currently cannot post good pics of my models but after the winter holidays i should be able to!
Brother-Captain Validi
Brother-Captain Validi
Grey Knight
Grey Knight

Number of posts : 271
Location : Lost in the Warp. Strange, it looks just like Scotland...
Army : Daemonhunters, Space Wolves, 13th Company Space Wolves, Legion of the Damned
Registration date : 2007-10-27

Back to top Go down

Hey everyone Empty Re: Hey everyone

Post by Inquisitor Lord Sat Oct 27, 2007 11:35 pm

Welcome to the site and im sure that you will find that we are more than helpfull
Inquisitor Lord
Inquisitor Lord
Adeptus Administratum
Adeptus Administratum

Number of posts : 454
Army : 1st company pure grey Knights to the bone
Registration date : 2007-10-16

Grey knight
stats:

https://greyknights.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Brother_Marine Sun Oct 28, 2007 1:08 am

Hey mate welcome to the forums, i've recently started a space wolves army(ragnar blackmane's company) but i'm still collecting grey knights, for my wolves i have 10 bloodclaws and 10 grey hunters.
Brother_Marine
Brother_Marine
Grey Knight
Grey Knight

Number of posts : 284
Registration date : 2007-10-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Brother-Captain Validi Sat Nov 10, 2007 11:55 am

also, after i have some more space wolves, i'm going to get some "Angry Marines"

Edit: Scrap the Angry Marines, I'm getting the Legion of the Damned, I already have 5 and I'm gonna get em before they dissaper forever. Such are the times we live in.
Brother-Captain Validi
Brother-Captain Validi
Grey Knight
Grey Knight

Number of posts : 271
Location : Lost in the Warp. Strange, it looks just like Scotland...
Army : Daemonhunters, Space Wolves, 13th Company Space Wolves, Legion of the Damned
Registration date : 2007-10-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum