Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An Inquisition/ Imperium guild within World of Warcraft?

+2
Constantine
Durand the purifier
6 posters

:: RPG

Go down

An Inquisition/ Imperium guild within World of Warcraft?  Empty An Inquisition/ Imperium guild within World of Warcraft?

Post by Durand the purifier Tue Nov 05, 2013 7:05 pm

Anyone playing World of Warcraft knows that it has a huge Roleplaying community, with guilds ranging from Medics to Clergy to even Cat Clan Roleplaying. So why not creating a guild based on the Warhammer 40K fantasy within the world of Azeroth. After all, Blizzard did model themselves into a carbon copy of Warhammer... Perhaps an Inquisitorial Lord (or even Coteaz if someone wants to RP as him) has found a new planet within his sector ripe for colonization and indoctrination to the Imperial faith. Perhaps an Imperium fleet has found itself crash landing on the Outlands and is now working to survive the harsh new planet. Anyone interested in starting a Warhammer 40K guild on WoW, my character's name is Durand, Moon Guard, level 90 paladin... feel free to message me.

Durand the purifier
Stormtrooper
Stormtrooper

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2013-11-05

Back to top Go down

An Inquisition/ Imperium guild within World of Warcraft?  Empty Re: An Inquisition/ Imperium guild within World of Warcraft?

Post by Constantine Tue Nov 05, 2013 8:25 pm

Great concept. Unfortunately I do not play.
Constantine
Constantine
Adeptus Moderatus
Adeptus Moderatus

Number of posts : 5819
Army : Grand Master Mordrak's Brotherhood, Deathwing...Pretty much any first company! I LOVE terminators!!!
Registration date : 2008-05-26

Grey knight
stats:

Back to top Go down

An Inquisition/ Imperium guild within World of Warcraft?  Empty Re: An Inquisition/ Imperium guild within World of Warcraft?

Post by Klomster Wed Nov 06, 2013 6:38 am

Same problem here.

Not a wow player.
Klomster
Klomster
Adeptus Administratum
Adeptus Administratum

Number of posts : 4321
Army : Think positive, it will soon get worse. (Mechanicus)
Registration date : 2007-12-21

Grey knight
stats:

Back to top Go down

Post by Liberian Martel Fri Apr 11, 2014 9:25 am

Brother Durand, Knight of Titan. i do play wow, and love the idea of a Grey Knight Guild
may the Sigilite bless your blade
Liberian Martel
Liberian Martel
Henchmen
Henchmen

Number of posts : 81
Army : Grey Knights 8th brotherhood/ Tau Empire
Registration date : 2012-10-07

Grey knight
stats:

Back to top Go down

Post by Thunder Shark Sat Apr 12, 2014 12:38 pm

I love the idea too but I don't play either I might do one for ESO. But in any case we could only admit humans unless and that might make the devs mad.

Thunder Shark
Grey Knight
Grey Knight

Number of posts : 376
Army : Grey Knights(growing and current)/Imperial Guard(retired)/Dwarfs(retired)/Lizardmen(Collection purposes)
Registration date : 2014-03-04

Grey knight
stats:

Back to top Go down

Post by Liberian Martel Sun Apr 13, 2014 2:04 am

Brother Thunder Shark. Knight of Titan, that would be great as i will soon have ESO (Elder Scrolls online) but what do u have it on?
Liberian Martel
Liberian Martel
Henchmen
Henchmen

Number of posts : 81
Army : Grey Knights 8th brotherhood/ Tau Empire
Registration date : 2012-10-07

Grey knight
stats:

Back to top Go down

Post by Souba Sun Apr 13, 2014 12:20 pm

for anyone interested in ESO: DO NOT GET THE COLLECTORS EDITION.

CE items are only send to the first character created.
there are currently mayor bugs that can cause the loss of the collectors edition items due to sudden rollbacks to 1-2 hours back. some have had a issue with instances where they are stuck and cannot exit and all the support said was "make a new character." this crap has been going on since the start of early access up till now and until some days ago zenimax hasnt done anything to fix the problem or help the players. the only thing they have done is writing that they do not redeem lost CE items, even if you lose them because of crap gameplay design/bugs etc.

im done allready with the game and still got 24 days on my account to play that i dont even use anymore...
Souba
Souba
Brother Captain
Brother Captain

Number of posts : 1602
Army : Inquisitorial Army, Necrons, Dark Eldar, Daemons of Chaos
Registration date : 2009-11-07

Grey knight
stats:

Back to top Go down

Post by Thunder Shark Mon Apr 14, 2014 11:34 am

Liberian Martel wrote:Brother Thunder Shark. Knight of Titan, that would be great as i will soon have ESO (Elder Scrolls online) but what do u have it on?

I'll have it on PS4. If it's a go I'll do a post about it we should also be willing to ally with other Imperium guilds.

Thunder Shark
Grey Knight
Grey Knight

Army : Grey Knights(growing and current)/Imperial Guard(retired)/Dwarfs(retired)/Lizardmen(Collection purposes)

Grey knight
stats:

Back to top Go down

Post by Thunder Shark Mon Apr 14, 2014 11:38 am

Giving the anti customer policy with the collector edition I really don't feel bad about this. Should we only admit humans?

Thunder Shark
Grey Knight
Grey Knight

Grey knight
stats:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down