Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Question about Psykers in 6th Edition

2 posters

Go down

Question about Psykers in 6th Edition Empty Question about Psykers in 6th Edition

Post by volvoe Sat Jul 28, 2012 2:05 pm

Looking back and forth between the forums, it seems that Inquisitors upgraded as Psykers is flavor of the month. With the new Prescience psychic power it allows the squad to re-roll to hit, making squads have twin-linked psycannons and storm-bolters Shocked.

However, my question is: is the ability to get the prescience psychic power only limited to Inquisitors and Librarians? Technically speaking you could upgrade your GM to Psyker level 2, so can he choose to have new powers from the rule book? And do other Psykers within the codex (with mastery level 1 - i.e. techmarine) gain the option as well?

If the techmarine can use the prescience psychic power, wouldn't he be best suited for SS or Purifiers? I don't like the load out of a xenos inquisitor.

Thanks for any responses Smile
volvoe
volvoe
Henchmen
Henchmen

Number of posts : 223
Army : Purifier Variant
Registration date : 2012-04-06

Back to top Go down

Question about Psykers in 6th Edition Empty Re: Question about Psykers in 6th Edition

Post by Newtpow Sat Jul 28, 2012 2:22 pm

unfortunaly errata says only Libby and Inquisitors can swap their powers Crying or Very sad
Newtpow
Newtpow
Henchmen
Henchmen

Number of posts : 152
Registration date : 2011-11-23

Back to top Go down

Question about Psykers in 6th Edition Empty Re: Question about Psykers in 6th Edition

Post by volvoe Sat Jul 28, 2012 3:35 pm

Crying or Very sad
volvoe
volvoe
Henchmen
Henchmen

Number of posts : 223
Army : Purifier Variant
Registration date : 2012-04-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down