Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Has anyone bought from Great Canadian Miniatures on-line?

2 posters

:: Trade

Go down

Has anyone bought from Great Canadian Miniatures on-line? Empty Has anyone bought from Great Canadian Miniatures on-line?

Post by Constantine Sat May 31, 2008 8:36 pm

Brothers I saw this link http://www.gc-minis.com/index.htm in one of the forum chats but can't find it again now Crying or Very sad
I was wondering if anyone had ordered anything from here B4, and if so are they legitimate?
The prices are fantastic and any feedback would be greatly appreciated.
Constantine
Constantine
Adeptus Moderatus
Adeptus Moderatus

Number of posts : 5819
Army : Grand Master Mordrak's Brotherhood, Deathwing...Pretty much any first company! I LOVE terminators!!!
Registration date : 2008-05-26

Grey knight
stats:

Back to top Go down

Has anyone bought from Great Canadian Miniatures on-line? Empty Re: Has anyone bought from Great Canadian Miniatures on-line?

Post by outnumbered_not_outgunned Mon Jun 09, 2008 12:29 pm

Just a tip brother-sergeant, many a time I have been ripped off online. If they do not have a phone number contact (proven, you have called them and talked to a representitive), then..they are most likely sadly fakes.) or they are made by the owner of the stores own molds, meaning the person or people running the shop have made castes to pour in plastic or pewter or whatever material, and that is why they can afford to sell them so cheap.
Because they would be making the models themselves.
Just a few tips.
cheers,
Outnumbered
outnumbered_not_outgunned
outnumbered_not_outgunned
Stormtrooper
Stormtrooper

Number of posts : 12
Location : The field of battle! Where else would a marine of the inquisition belong? Join me brothers!
Army : Two battalions of grey knights teleport into a bar...Burn Heretics!
Registration date : 2008-06-09

Back to top Go down

Has anyone bought from Great Canadian Miniatures on-line? Empty Re: Has anyone bought from Great Canadian Miniatures on-line?

Post by Constantine Mon Jun 09, 2008 4:00 pm

Thank you Brother.

I have been able to talk with one of our Brothers who has ordered from them b4.
Constantine
Constantine
Adeptus Moderatus
Adeptus Moderatus

Number of posts : 5819
Army : Grand Master Mordrak's Brotherhood, Deathwing...Pretty much any first company! I LOVE terminators!!!
Registration date : 2008-05-26

Grey knight
stats:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down