Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

1500 Point List (Disclaimer: I just started, advice welcome)

2 posters

Go down

1500 Point List (Disclaimer: I just started, advice welcome) Empty 1500 Point List (Disclaimer: I just started, advice welcome)

Post by Kaduku Thu Nov 03, 2011 8:51 pm

I've been doing some codex reading and talking to local 40k players and they suggested I run with a strike squad, my current setup is as follows.

HQ

Mordrak & 4 Ghostknights(Halberds)
TOTAL: 360pts

Librarian
-Might of Titan, Quicksilver, Sanctuary, The shrouding
-Telehomer
TOTAL: 185

TROOPS

Terminator Squad x10
-2 Psycannons
-Justicar/ Master Crafted Hammer
-3 Halberds
-5 Hammers
-Banner
-Psybolt Ammo

TOTAL: 500

Strike Squad x6 and Razorback
-1 Halberd
-1 Hammer
-Psycannon
-Psybolt Ammo

TOTAL: 210

HEAVY SUPPORT
Nemesis Dreadknight
-Teleporter
-Psycannon

Total: 245

GRAND TOTAL: 1500 Exact

The plan is to attach the Librarian to Mordrak and Deep Strike them then have the 10 man squad deploy to the Librarian's telehomer. The 6man squad with Razorback is to quickly move toward objective or other units, and the Dreadknight is to mess things up and heavy support. I'm probably going to play my buddy's Tau (Blueskin Scum) and the razorback sound be able to take a turn of punishment or another friends space marines and some other local players. I'm new to Grey Knights and I was wondering if any veteran players had some suggestions for this list or how I should deploy.

Thanks!

Kaduku
Stormtrooper
Stormtrooper

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2011-10-18

Back to top Go down

1500 Point List (Disclaimer: I just started, advice welcome) Empty Re: 1500 Point List (Disclaimer: I just started, advice welcome)

Post by jay170788 Fri Nov 04, 2011 1:52 am

I'm by no means a veteran but just a quick note is i would definately not have the psycannon on your NDK, with the blast it will quite often miss the intended target.

The Heavy Incin. is definately the way forward if you have a NDK with Teleporter and its range is still a healthy 20" (12" + template)
jay170788
jay170788
Henchmen
Henchmen

Number of posts : 77
Army : GK & Fire Lords Marines
Registration date : 2011-10-07

Grey knight
stats:

Back to top Go down