Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nausaden uploads Grey Knight art!

3 posters

Go down

Nausaden uploads Grey Knight art! Empty Nausaden uploads Grey Knight art!

Post by Nausaden Thu Jan 27, 2011 5:09 am

http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2011/027/1/a/daemon_hunters_by_manga_ka_noah-d3856nz.jpg Please go to the link to view the page Smile If you have an account on Deviant art, you can let me know what you think there as well -> http://manga-ka-noah.deviantart.com/art/Daemon-Hunters-195077375

cheers Okay my Brothers, it's been a long time but I wanted to post up a page I quickly drew earlier in my excitement for our new Codex! I have been truthfully very actively drawing; though I have only doodled and practiced things from 40K. Recently I have done some commissions for Christmas and birthdays for my dear friends, and one of them wanted a massive Chaos/Khorne Daemons/Chaos Space Marines pictures. Though heretical, I obliged his wishes and it truly looks fantastic. I will have to scan it when I visit again, though it is massive and I will require a high quality scanner for it.

Anyway, I was recently very ill, and during said time I looked to the Inquisition for aid Wink I filled a whole page with Daemon Hunter/Grey Knight goodness and I thought you would all get a kick out of it! This idea is that its an imperial world thats been infested with daemons, and the Inquisitor (based off my own, of course) has called in help from the Grey Knights. A single Terminator squad led by Brother Captain Auron has teleported into the heart, the squad holding off the hordes as Auron goes to personally banish the Greater Daemon responsible for all of this. The Inquisitor and his retinue are also engaged; though they fight against a wicked cult of Chaos and seek to close off the rifts that are allowing Chaos to invade.

It was all on the spot, but let it be a prelude to when I have the time for further Grey Knight/Inquisition products Very Happy Currently I am working on a comic project, doing storyboards, and its rather lengthy but I will continue to build my skills up so that I can tackle my future project with the Grey Knights.

Please comment and let me know what you think, and if any of you have requests I'd be happy to give them a shot ^^ You can look at my account on Deviant-art to see my recent works, though all of my older stuff is very awful *Laughs*.

Nausaden
Nausaden
Terminator
Terminator

Number of posts : 1085
Army : Pure Grey Knights *Daemon Hunters*
Registration date : 2009-08-03

Grey knight
stats:

Back to top Go down

Nausaden uploads Grey Knight art! Empty Re: Nausaden uploads Grey Knight art!

Post by Klomster Thu Jan 27, 2011 10:07 am

Looking good.

Although i can't really make out the speaches exept "I walk trough the valley of the deamon" (Which is awesome)

I love the character designs and just likes it overall.

Now fix it so i can read the damn thing Razz

You should try to make it in the same style as the old comics Deff squadron, The redeemer and titan from Inferno magazines of old.
You can probably download the comics from somewhere, they are certainly good reads and they are all awesome, the first two is actually high quality humour.

So you should try to make a test pic and ink it. Ie, use a black pen to really make out those lines, but try first on a test piece, that's how the pros do it and i think you have the skills to become one!
Klomster
Klomster
Adeptus Administratum
Adeptus Administratum

Number of posts : 4321
Army : Think positive, it will soon get worse. (Mechanicus)
Registration date : 2007-12-21

Grey knight
stats:

Back to top Go down

Post by Nausaden Thu Jan 27, 2011 12:04 pm

Thank you very much Klomster! You words are too kind Smile I wish I could have made some more power poses Wink

Sorry about the text; I scribbled it all on as an afterthought xD I will be sure to clean it all up, and do an inking as you suggested (I actually have inking micron pens, and need to practice!)

For yours and our other brother's convenience I will list the dialogue here, though its certainly not "A" material, rather cheesy ^^;

Opening: "Its when things are darkest, that the Empire shines"

*Daemonic wailing*
Grey Knight Terminator : "Purge this daemonic filth! Buy Brother Auron time!"

Inquisitor: "Damned heathens...Brother Auron best cut out the heart soon..."

Brother Captain Auron: "Though I walk through the valley of the shadow of the daemon, I shall fear nothing. For I am what the daemon fears..."

Ah, I haven't read any of Inferno, though I have heard stories! I will have to sift through the web to find it and read it under your suggestion Surprised

Last edited by Nausaden on Thu Jan 27, 2011 12:05 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Forgot to mention...)
Nausaden
Nausaden
Terminator
Terminator

Grey knight
stats:

Back to top Go down

Post by Klomster Thu Jan 27, 2011 1:57 pm

Do it.

You will find that it is a diamond of the past just waiting to be rediscovered.

There is a bunch of boring comics in inferno too, and some warhammer fantasy ones.

But those three is the cream of the crop, the finest of the fine.
Much like grey knights Razz

Oh, and thanks for texting it out.
It has some flow hickups but one can survive.

I could totally write something if you want.
Klomster
Klomster
Adeptus Administratum
Adeptus Administratum

Grey knight
stats:

Back to top Go down

Post by Nausaden Thu Jan 27, 2011 2:37 pm

^^ I'd love to take something written and transfer it into comic form Klomster! The page itself was really a spur of the moment (I was very sick with a bad virus and needed to draw in the doctors office, *Laughs*) I basically wanted to try and get to the very middle of the scenario and see how much my ability in drawing Daemonhunters had grown.

My writing and dialogue skills are rather poor in most terms xD However I do have my moments, namely in power posing!
Nausaden
Nausaden
Terminator
Terminator

Grey knight
stats:

Back to top Go down

Post by Klomster Fri Jan 28, 2011 6:44 am

And what else than powerposing do we live on?

Razz
Klomster
Klomster
Adeptus Administratum
Adeptus Administratum

Grey knight
stats:

Back to top Go down

Post by Nausaden Fri Jan 28, 2011 2:05 pm

It's the true source of our Str6 after all! xD Daemons can't stand it, and heretics perish if they look directly at us!

Shrouding is just power posing after all!
Nausaden
Nausaden
Terminator
Terminator

Grey knight
stats:

Back to top Go down

Post by Justicar_Tessius Tue Sep 27, 2011 11:45 am

Truly astounding art work brother.
Justicar_Tessius
Justicar_Tessius
Stormtrooper
Stormtrooper

Number of posts : 31
Army : Currently none forced to stop playing = (
Registration date : 2011-09-26

Grey knight
stats:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down