Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Audiobooks

+7
sabian
Snowfire
Brother Blutcher
Zealadin
Grimhack
Rivan
Dark Bjoern
11 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Audiobooks - Page 2 Empty Re: Audiobooks

Post by Dark Bjoern Wed Dec 05, 2012 10:25 am

Difficult to explain. For me it was one of the weakest audiobooks i´ve ever heared.
Spoiler:

Eye of Vengeance was very good (even that it is about Ultramarines). Sergeant Thelion against the Dark Mechanicum.
Dark Bjoern
Dark Bjoern
Brother Captain
Brother Captain

Number of posts : 1710
Army : Mechanicum: Taghmata Mourndark and House Taranis
Registration date : 2008-03-08

Grey knight
stats:

Back to top Go down

Post by sirron Wed Dec 05, 2012 10:33 am

I see, then we must be careful, this looks like some comic book front covers, where don´t happen nothing related to cover during the reading!!!

but thanks for the insight

sirron
Henchmen
Henchmen

Number of posts : 60
Army : Dark Eldar, Grey knights
Registration date : 2012-05-27

Grey knight
stats:

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Bjoern Mon Feb 11, 2013 11:48 am

I got a lot new audiobooks from a friend. So here´s a short review.

Prince of Crows (Horus Heresy):
Night Lords vs. Dark Angels; 220 minutes. One of the best audiobooks. It displayed the NL after Istvaan V during the Thramas Crusade. It gaves a good insight into the psyche of Night Haunter. Very cool.

Garro - Burden of Duty (HH):
It was good, but not as good as Oath of Moment, Sword of Truth or Legion of One.

Garro - The Grey Angel (HH):
Even that it is not about Garro it is still good. Cerberus in action. Need to say more?

The Ascension of Balthasar:
That´s the audiobook about the Dark Vengeance story. It´s ok but not more then that.

Deathwolf:
Space Wolves vs. Dark Eldar. SW are so badass.

Doomseeker:
That´s the sequel to Thunder from Fenris. Good audiobook with an unexpected end.

Mission: Purge:
Deathwatch Kill Team. Cool theme, weak implementation. Nothing you should had to have.

Bloodspire:
Blood Angels in action. It was ok. Not a very long one. It´s more for BA fanboys.

The Crimson Fist (HH):
The title is a bit irritating, cause it´s not about the CF but about the Imperial Fists. If you´re interested in a big void battle, then you´re right with this one. 222 minutes of a thrilling story.

Veritas Ferrum (HH):
Only 11 minutes long it´s a good one. An Iron Hands strike cruiser in void battle with Horus´ lapdogs over Istvaan V.

The Stromark Massacre:
Flesh Tearers and Angel Encarmine attacking a rebellious star system. Very good, not only for BA fans.

With Baited Breath:
Another Raven Guard audiobook. As the others, i love this one. The Raven Guard audiobooks are one of the best published sofar.

Bloodquest: Prisoners of the Eye of Terror:
One of the weakest audiobook i had ever heared. The voices of the spokesmen are all badly choosen. The story is weak. At all only for hardcore BA fanboys.
Dark Bjoern
Dark Bjoern
Brother Captain
Brother Captain

Grey knight
stats:

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Bjoern Tue Dec 22, 2015 1:23 pm

Time to reactivate this threat.

Veil of Darkness: It´s about the Captain Sicarius after the first Battle for Damnos. Very interesting. It offers some insight into the chapter internal differences between the 1st and 2nd Captain. Good to listen to.

Horus Heresy

Censure: It´s about Sergeant Aeonid Thiel. If you´ve read Know no Fear, you should know him. It´s about the underground war on Calth. Very good.

Honour to the Dead: One of my favorites. It Plays also on Calth, but during the initial Fights. Titans at war. Great!

Wolf Hunt: It´s about an Imperial Agent on Terra hunting a Thunder Warriors.

Garro: Shield of Lies: If you wanna learn more about the Mechanicum, the Sigillite and Titan a must have. You would be surprised. I loved it. Two CD´s with about 130min best Entertainment. Absolutely worth listening to.
Dark Bjoern
Dark Bjoern
Brother Captain
Brother Captain

Grey knight
stats:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content