Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+BINARY 000003+ Recruitment Of Grey Knights

2 posters

Go down

+BINARY 000003+ Recruitment Of Grey Knights Empty +BINARY 000003+ Recruitment Of Grey Knights

Post by The Legionnaire Wed Nov 21, 2007 1:27 pm

- Imperial Data Unknow on the 666 Rituals of Detestation - I'll try my best though, after all its my job.

Considering the role of the Grey Knights, potential recruits are put through even more stringent trials than other Space Marine Neophytes. The recruits are drawn from across the galaxy and brought to Titan for testing. The most advanced bio-engineering and psycho-surgery available is utilised to condition the Neophytes, and each recruit must pass the six hundred and sixty six Rituals of Detestation during which nearly all of the recruits get killed. Its to prove that he is capable of withstanding horrors that would break even the greatest of 'normal' Space Marines. Upon success, the recruit also has the majority of their memories and personality erased, the better to ensure their absolute and unwavering loyalty to the Emperor, and to prevent psychic daemons from using one's own fears and feelings against them. One of the main criteria for selection is that the recruit must show great psychic potential, as the entire Chapter is made up of psykers. Once accepted into the chapter and undergoing the standard process to transform into a member of the Adeptus Astartes, the new Grey Knight is also implanted with silver purity wards under his skin which cover his entire body. Unlike 'normal' Space Marines, Grey Knight neophytes are awarded a suit of power armour (or Aegis Armour) and are immediately pressed into service. This is likely due to their few numbers.

NOTE: I'm currently trying to find more out about the 666 Trials of Detestation, if you know any thing PM me.

Info Taken from: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grey_Knights#Recruitment
The Legionnaire
The Legionnaire
Head Archivist
Head Archivist

Number of posts : 491
Army : DaemonHunters, Black Templars, Elysian Drop Troops, PH Death Guard (PIP)
Registration date : 2007-11-18

Back to top Go down

+BINARY 000003+ Recruitment Of Grey Knights Empty Re: +BINARY 000003+ Recruitment Of Grey Knights

Post by Border Sat May 29, 2010 4:18 pm

http://wh40k.lexicanum.com/wiki/Grey_Knights#Recruitment

Updated link. Old link was deleted... Heresy!
Border
Border
Henchmen
Henchmen

Number of posts : 164
Army : Grey Knights
Registration date : 2009-06-16

Grey knight
stats:

http://www.kbanadyga.com

Back to top Go down

+BINARY 000003+ Recruitment Of Grey Knights Empty Re: +BINARY 000003+ Recruitment Of Grey Knights

Post by The Legionnaire Mon May 31, 2010 6:44 am

My thanks Brother, maintenance isn't something I'm renown for Wink.
The Legionnaire
The Legionnaire
Head Archivist
Head Archivist

Number of posts : 491
Army : DaemonHunters, Black Templars, Elysian Drop Troops, PH Death Guard (PIP)
Registration date : 2007-11-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down