Hey everyone

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hey everyone

Post by Brother-Captain Validi on Sat Oct 27, 2007 12:32 pm

Hello, I'm Brother-Captain Validi (just type Validi(if you ever want to say it it's pronounced VAL-ID-EYE)) i'm making a grey knights army for tabletop and i saw the link on the filefront dawn of war site.

I've only just started playing warhammer 40k but I've been painting them for a while so any tactical, painting and other advice you can give me for using the Grey Knights will be welcome (excluding comments about choosing a bad army to start off with as i am also getting some space wolves.)

So far i have one GK commander (from whom i got my name), 10 GK in power armour with 1 incinerator and 1 psycannon, 5 GK Terminators with 1 incinerator.

If you want to know about my space wolves i have 10 grey hunters and 1 wolf guard (i could use some advice with them too).

Oh yeah, i currently cannot post good pics of my models but after the winter holidays i should be able to!

Brother-Captain Validi
Grey Knight
Grey Knight

Number of posts : 271
Location : Lost in the Warp. Strange, it looks just like Scotland...
Army : Daemonhunters, Space Wolves, 13th Company Space Wolves, Legion of the Damned
Registration date : 2007-10-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hey everyone

Post by Inquisitor Lord on Sat Oct 27, 2007 11:35 pm

Welcome to the site and im sure that you will find that we are more than helpfull

[i]We are the warriors of the grey knights, armoured in faith, shielded by devotion and armed with purity and purpose. But greater even than these, we carry the light of the divine emperor of man into thedark places to purge the daemonic wherever it my be found

Inquisitor Lord
Adeptus Administratum
Adeptus Administratum

Number of posts : 447
Army : 1st company pure grey Knights to the bone
Registration date : 2007-10-16

View user profile http://greyknights.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Brother_Marine on Sun Oct 28, 2007 1:08 am

Hey mate welcome to the forums, i've recently started a space wolves army(ragnar blackmane's company) but i'm still collecting grey knights, for my wolves i have 10 bloodclaws and 10 grey hunters.

Brother_Marine
Grey Knight
Grey Knight

Number of posts : 284
Registration date : 2007-10-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Brother-Captain Validi on Sat Nov 10, 2007 11:55 am

also, after i have some more space wolves, i'm going to get some "Angry Marines"

Edit: Scrap the Angry Marines, I'm getting the Legion of the Damned, I already have 5 and I'm gonna get em before they dissaper forever. Such are the times we live in.

Brother-Captain Validi
Grey Knight
Grey Knight

Number of posts : 271
Location : Lost in the Warp. Strange, it looks just like Scotland...
Army : Daemonhunters, Space Wolves, 13th Company Space Wolves, Legion of the Damned
Registration date : 2007-10-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 3:09 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum