Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

1500 pt GK army

Go down

Who is excited about the inquisition coming!?

1500 pt GK army Vote_lcap67%1500 pt GK army Vote_rcap 67% 
[ 2 ]
1500 pt GK army Vote_lcap0%1500 pt GK army Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
1500 pt GK army Vote_lcap0%1500 pt GK army Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
1500 pt GK army Vote_lcap33%1500 pt GK army Vote_rcap 33% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 3

1500 pt GK army Empty 1500 pt GK army

Post by azactaylor Fri Nov 08, 2013 2:43 pm

Hey brothers, it has been a while. So, I have been playing heavy IG here lately, but they just seem a little more competitive. I mean... I have 3 Vendettas. However, I just bought my first Stormraven, and I would like to give it a whirl. So here is my 1500 point list for a tourney coming up in December. I will have plenty of time to play test this list. Please let me know what you think. As we progress, I can inform you on the models that I have.

HQ Grand Master
Psycotroke Grenades

Elite Vindicare
Purifiers
4 halberds
DH

Troops GK Strike
Psycannon

GK Strike
Psycannon

FA Stormraven

HS Dreadknight
flamer
Tele

Dreadknight
flamer
Tele

Dreadnought
twin linked AC
twin linked AC
Psyammo
Searchlight

This comes out to 1499. I have debated dropping the Dreadnought to add in more purifiers. I love those little guys.

So this list is pretty simple. The Grandmaster will attach to the Purifiers to beef them up a little bit. I will probably settle for rad grenades, but I want to play test it a little more. This squad will be in the Stormraven giving them the ability to assault in the game. The Vindicare will join the 2 Dreadknights as major threats that need to be dealt with immediately. They will apply pressure where it is needed. I believe that these models will cause quite a bit of FUD. The troops are there... I may deep strike 1, but they are just to meet the requirements for force organization. I am not concerned about only having 2 troop choices because of the GM.

Okay guys, lets hear it!

azactaylor
Stormtrooper
Stormtrooper

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2012-08-21

Back to top Go down