Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I Shall Not Yield!

2 posters

Go down

I Shall Not Yield! Empty I Shall Not Yield!

Post by Tiberius Sat Feb 23, 2013 3:26 am

Hail brothers! Very Happy

Just as honored battle-brother Thawn, I too shall rise once more. Having been banished in the warp for several years due to the scheming ways of a radical inquisitor turned heretic, I have now finally cast off the foul shackles and returned to the material universe. It's been almost three years since I turned away from the hobby, and boy have things changed? With the new codex in hand, next to the old, I can't help but giggle at all the shiny toys within it. I understand that we are now truly a force to be reckoned with, and that heretic and warpspawn alike rightly fears us in all our might. Having read up on 6th ed rules over the last couple of weeks, I am preparing to once again lead my knights into the fray as I wish to pick up the hobby anew!

Thus, since a week ago or so, I've been lurking here in order to read. Because boy, is this board a source of inspiration and wisdom or what? And I'm happy to see so many brothers of old still remains! I cannot claim to have played any major part in the community, but the names of our now appointed moderators and administrators are deeply rooted in my mind and have not been forgotten. It is great, totally awesome indeed, to see that the board lives and prosper! cheers With newly lit fervor I shall now do my best to participate here and contribute to what I truly hold to be a collection of the Emperor's finest.

Hail brothers. It is good to be back.
Tiberius
Tiberius
Henchmen
Henchmen

Number of posts : 159
Army : Daemonhunters -No Way!-, Necrons, Ultramarines, A minor Tau Force
Registration date : 2009-12-28

Grey knight
stats:

Back to top Go down

I Shall Not Yield! Empty Re: I Shall Not Yield!

Post by Tiberian Sat Feb 23, 2013 6:26 am

Well met brother and great name. Welcome back to the forums, I arrived here about a year ago, and like you, did my share of feeling out the topics and ideas before participating. This place is a haven for all of the Emperors' children and there are some truly gifted and tactical minds here, I'm sure you will be one more added to that list.
Tiberian
Tiberian
Henchmen
Henchmen

Number of posts : 112
Army : Grey Knights, Tau, Orks
Registration date : 2012-01-16

Grey knight
stats:

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum