Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Austrian needs help

2 posters

:: Tactica

Go down

Austrian needs help Empty Austrian needs help

Post by Mozes Thu Nov 01, 2012 3:25 am

Hey there guys,
Actually I'm a Necron-player (from Austria, so pls excuse my bad english, just ask if there's anything I explained wrong and made you scratch ^^), but I always liked the GK-Terminators and also I'm really fond of the "new" Ally-system.
But since a Nec-GK-Force would have too few Terminators, I started to switch the main-force, so its gk-nec. The idea of the list is, to have an army that's a) competitive (maybe also at tournaments) and b) includes as much Terminatos as possible... Very Happy

(I just have a German-List, but I'll translate everything, that i think is necessary, if i forget something, just ask =) )

*************** 1 HQ + 1 Verbündeter ***************
Großmeister der Grey Knights, Sturmbolter, Nemesis-Psischwert, Psigasgranaten, Strahlungsgranaten
- - - > 205 Punkte
GM with Sword, for the better inv-save and both 15p granades (-1T and the "roll on following to see, which effect happens to enemy unit charging or charged this unit)

[Necrons] Hochlord, Kriegssense, Gedankenkontrollskarabäen, Durasempisches Geflecht, Regeneratorsphäre
- - - > 160 Punkte
Overlord with Scythe, MSS, 2+ and Reg (so his unit gets back up at 4+)
[Necrons] Herrscherrat
+ Bote des Sturms, Hochspannungsfeld -> 35 Pkt.
+ Bote des Sturms -> 25 Pkt.
- - - > 60 Punkte
2 Stormteks one with Field (a unit charging a unit with the field gets D6 S8 hits). The Fieldtek goes with Overlord to 10 Imms with Gauss, the other one to the Imms with Tesla
*************** 1 Elite ***************
Paladin-Trupp
5 Paladine, 3 x Nemesis-Psischwert, 1 x Nemesis-Psihellebarde, 1 x Nemesis-Dämonenhammer, 3 x Sturmbolter, 2 x Psibolter, Psi-Aktive Munition
- - - > 335 Punkte
More Termis Very Happy but not quite sure, if i should rather take more "normal" Termis? (btw how do you guys think about Apo in this unit? too expensive or worth his points?)

*************** 2 Standard + 2 Verbündete ***************
[Necrons] 10 Extinktoren, Gauss-Blaster
+ Nachtsichel -> 100 Pkt.
- - - > 270 Punkte
10 Immortals with Gauss, this unit should be a little Support to the GK, a) for AA b) against tanks and c) to ease the job of my GK, since they'll be more than just able to deal with little squads

[Necrons] 10 Extinktoren, Tesla-Karabiner
- - - > 270 Punkte
10 Immortals with Tesla to deal with huge units, stormtek in the case of a Mech-Army to have not just one unit of Gauss-Imms to deal with them..

Angriffstrupp
10 Grey Knights, 5 x Nemesis-Psischwert, 1 x Nemesis-Psihellebarde, 1 x Nemesis-Dämonenhammer, 7 x Sturmbolter, 2 x Psibolter, Psi-Aktive Munition
+ Upgrade zum Justicar, Nemesis-Psischwert, Sturmbolter -> 0 Pkt.
- - - > 255 Punkte
10 "normal" GK, since I thought i'd have too few models on the table, even if they're Terminators..

Terminatortrupp
5 Terminatoren, 2 x Nemesis-Psischwert, 1 x Nemesis-Psihellebarde, 1 x Nemesis-Dämonenhammer, 3 x Sturmbolter, 1 x Psibolter, Psi-Aktive Munition
+ Upgrade zum Justicar, Nemesis-Psischwert, Sturmbolter -> 0 Pkt.
- - - > 245 Punkte
Termis *_*...

Gesamtpunkte Grey Knights : 1800 -> So, there're 50p left..any ideas? maybe upgrade the GM to level2?

Another question: Do the psi-power which allows me to add 1 to my reserve-rolls count for GK or for me? rephrased: does this power grant my scythes to come in on 2+ or just my gk's?
Well, I have to admit (and you probably notice due to this list) I'm not that used to play GK (or any kind of marines), so I mainly picked, what I liked (and a squad of normal GK^^). But the question is: is this competitive? what i dont want to use are Dakka-bots or dreadknights, they might be good (riffle-bot is madness..oO).

Mozes
Stormtrooper
Stormtrooper

Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2012-11-01

Back to top Go down

Austrian needs help Empty Re: Austrian needs help

Post by Aubec le noir Thu Nov 01, 2012 3:58 am

welcome on board brother ! cheers
I'm a full GK player so i'm sorry i can't help you with your Necron allies, but i can tell you that your GM seems well geared ut i suggest the rad grenades and may be a psycannon (i love psycannons ! Razz Wink ) but he could be a little too expensive (i gear him like this anyway Razz )
you may swap your unnamed GM for Draigo that work very fine with Pallies and termies, making the palladins as troops... you have an elite army list so you'll need all the troops you can get, cause you will be outnumbered very often... scratch
Aubec pirat
Aubec le noir
Aubec le noir
Adeptus Moderatus
Adeptus Moderatus

Number of posts : 3745
Army : 40K : GK (curious isn't it ;-) ) WHB : Dwarfs, Ogres, Mercs
Registration date : 2009-11-01

Grey knight
stats:

http://lacompagniephoenix.bb-fr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Mozes Thu Nov 01, 2012 4:12 am

Hm... ok, i could take the psi-munition from the 5-Termis and swap the GM for Draigo (and have exactly 1850)...

The Necrons..well its my favourite Army, but I played them now fpr like 1,5years (befor that I had a 4year 40k break^^) so now I'm happy to have Allys as a way to use other armys ^^

Draigo would be a good idea, if i keep the Palas, but should i? Or would it be better to take more Terminators from Troop-choice? Since i get (nearly) twice the number of Terminators for the Cost of this 5 Palas...

as for the topic outnumbered: well...thats a problem indeed, but therefor I have my Necrons, Tesla-Annihilators are damn nice to reduce the numbers of the other army, since its TL S7 and every 6 grants me two additional hits (which will bring me up to 12 hits, with just one weapon..) and one unit of Imms have exactly the same rule, just with S5 weapons (and not TL..) but Tesla works great for Armys which count on their number (such as Orcs or Tyranids) since: the more they are, the weaker their Armour-save and with tesla i'll be able to cause a huge amount of wounds so i'll be able to deal with mass-armies and on the other hand, with this amount of wounds, even elite-armys'll have their problems, since they wont be able to save everything.. (thats why Palas were always a pain in the ass... it alyways takes too much firepower to kill one...=.=) If the enemy is IG, the tesla will still be able to wreck some vehicles, since i can glance them to death (as long as its armour 11...but with the night-scythe i should be able to get to the side, where the armour is weak enough) and also the stormtek will help out a lot with 4shots, that glance on 2+ and pen on 6+^^. And the other unit has gauss, so every 6 for pen will auto-glance (+there is also a stormtek) and the next turn, my overlord'll be able to charge another vehicle (S7 with 2D6 for pen in CC), while the gauss-imms will take care of the other vehicle...

so the necs should do, what they can do best: take out tanks, if the enemy has no or nearly no tanks, they'll take care of whatever needs to be eliminated (most likely units, where i dont want to "waste" my gks on..). This should balance the fact, that my GK-part wont do too much damage to vehicles...

Mozes
Stormtrooper
Stormtrooper

Back to top Go down

Post by Mozes Fri Nov 02, 2012 11:59 am

Ok... I just had a first match with this list and I... got crushed^^ (GK+DE)

I've learned: I'm done, if the enemy has some weapons with 36" or more so I need some Dakka myself, best way for that: Coteaz, which brought me to this list:

*************** 2 HQ + 1 Verbündeter ***************
Inquisitor des Ordo Hereticus, Meisterschaftsgrad 1, Hammerfaust
- - - > 55 Punkte
He'll take the Psi-Power to twinlink my weapons^^

[Necrons] Hochlord, Kriegssense, Gedankenkontrollskarabäen, Durasempisches Geflecht, Regeneratorsphäre
- - - > 160 Punkte
2+save, MSS, Scythe and Reg

[Necrons] Herrscherrat
+ Bote des Sturms -> 25 Pkt.
+ Bote des Sturms, Hochspannungsfeld -> 35 Pkt.
- - - > 60 Punkte
nothing changed
Inquisitor Coteaz
- - - > 100 Punkte

*************** 4 Standard + 2 Verbündete ***************
Terminatortrupp
10 Terminatoren, 6 x Nemesis-Psischwert, 1 x Nemesis-Psihellebarde, 2 x Nemesis-Dämonenhammer, 7 x Sturmbolter, 2 x Psibolter, Psi-Aktive Munition
+ Upgrade zum Justicar, Nemesis-Psihellebarde, Sturmbolter -> 0 Pkt.
- - - > 470 Punkte
6 Swords, Champ with Hallebard, 2Psibolter and aHammer+PsiMuni

[Necrons] 8 Extinktoren, Gauss-Blaster
- - - > 236 Punkte

[Necrons] 7 Extinktoren, Gauss-Blaster
- - - > 219 Punkte

Gefolge des Inquisitors
+ 3 Inquisitions-Servitoren, 3 x Plasmakanone -> 60 Pkt.
+ 2 Jokaero-Waffenschmiede -> 70 Pkt.
+ 5 Krieger-Akolythen, 2 x Plasmawerfer, 5 x Armaplastrüstung -> 40 Pkt.
- - - > 170 Punkte
Plasma-3" Servitors and 2 rapidfire-plasma guys^^

Gefolge des Inquisitors
+ 3 Inquisitions-Servitoren, 3 x Plasmakanone -> 60 Pkt.
+ 2 Jokaero-Waffenschmiede -> 70 Pkt.
+ 5 Krieger-Akolythen, 5 x Armaplastrüstung -> 20 Pkt.
- - - > 150 Punkte
again: 2apes, 3plasmacannons but just 5 people to sacrifice in shooting^^

Angriffstrupp
10 Grey Knights, 6 x Nemesis-Psischwert, 1 x Nemesis-Dämonenhammer, 7 x Sturmbolter, 2 x Psibolter
+ Upgrade zum Justicar, Nemesis-Psihellebarde, Sturmbolter -> 5 Pkt.
- - - > 235 Punkte

Gesamtpunkte Grey Knights : 1845

Well... Instead of the 10 GK I could also take this:

Terminatortrupp
5 Terminatoren, 3 x Nemesis-Psischwert, 1 x Nemesis-Dämonenhammer, 3 x Sturmbolter, 1 x Psibolter
+ Upgrade zum Justicar, Nemesis-Psihellebarde, Sturmbolter -> 0 Pkt.
- - - > 225 Punkte
3Swords, Champ with Hallberd, Hammer and Psibolter..

Do I need more men or do I need more Termis?...hmmmm what do you say regarding this list?

Mozes
Stormtrooper
Stormtrooper

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

:: Tactica

Permissions in this forum: