Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Selling off my Old Grey Knights

3 posters

:: Trade

Go down

Selling off my Old Grey Knights Empty Selling off my Old Grey Knights

Post by Ceasarian Fri Feb 04, 2011 9:25 pm

Good day,

There comes a day when every hobbyist out there has to put up some of their models for sale to further their hobby addiction further. As we all know the new Grey Knight codex is dropping in April. I have accumulated a large collection of painted Grey Knight units over the couple of years since the I got back into the hobby about four years ago- and I'm not using my old metallic color scheme anymore.

Reason for Selling:
I'm selling off a good number of my old Grey Knights to fund the purchase of the new models/ tanks that I'll be painting up in NMM so that I can go to tournies and hopefully punch in with GK's. I unfortunately cannot spend the money for these new things being a poor graduate school student. All of the funds from selling these models will help fund my new plastic army and other hobby related needs (including gas to go from point A to point B)

Why post it up here?:
My initial knee jerk reaction was to post it up on Ebay- but I wanted to sell it off within some of the internet communities that I'm a member of first- simply because I wanted my old models to have a good home/ actually get taken care of. I have invested a lot of time in this army and I painted a lot of these models during a really bad period of time in my life (I was really sick- and my doc at the time was thinking it was Cancer- which thankfully it wasn't- I painted to get my mind off of what was going on). Therefore I really wanted to make sure these models got a good send off- and found a good home. I'm hoping to sell them all off in one go- rather than in little sections.

Well now that you know my thinking behind selling off my old Grey Knights let me go through the list on what I'm selling with the prices listed for each- again I want to sell them all off in one go- instead of small groupings. If you want more pictures send me a shout.

2x Standard Land Raiders: $175.00 (For both of them combined: $87.50 each)
Selling off my Old Grey Knights 000_0002-1-1
Selling off my Old Grey Knights 000_0001-1-1
Selling off my Old Grey Knights 000_0008-1-1
Selling off my Old Grey Knights 000_0007-1

Selling off my Old Grey Knights 000_0003-1-1
Selling off my Old Grey Knights 000_0002-2
Selling off my Old Grey Knights 000_0005-1

Selling off my Old Grey Knights 000_0007
Selling off my Old Grey Knights 000_0009-1-1
Selling off my Old Grey Knights 000_0010-3

Selling off my Old Grey Knights RaiderInterior1AR
Both of the interiors are painted to this quality as well.

7x Power Armored Grey Knights: $60.00 I will include two Justicars, a PAGK with a incinerator, and 4x more PAGK (that's 7x Grey Knights in power armor). (20 dollars for the paint job)
Selling off my Old Grey Knights 000_0005-10
Sample picture of the paint job.

2x LasCannon Dreadnoughts: $65.00 (One is a old, old Dreadnought being repainted several times in the past/ and the other is a converted lascannon ccw dread from AoBR).

Selling off my Old Grey Knights 000_0012
Selling off my Old Grey Knights 000_0011
Selling off my Old Grey Knights 000_0010-1-1
Selling off my Old Grey Knights 000_0009-1

For all of these models- the total price comes to $300.00 (it's about 60 dollars for the actual paint jobs). All of these models includes free hand painted on, and these models (minus the dread's) were part of my first tournament army in which I won best best painted (there award winning!). If you buy these models, I'll of course wrap em' up to protect them for their travel in the warp- but if you buy them all at once, I'll send them out in my pull & pluck Sabol Designs foam trays. As far as shipping that will be in your court (aka your tab, as I think that's how ebay does it).

Send me a private message if you are considering buying these models, and if you purchase them, with the shipment I'll include a short guide on how to paint up any future models that you purchase to match with the models you purchased from me.

The Land Raider Crusader: I'm on the fence about selling off this model, this was a big project of mine, and this model was submitted in my first painting competition for the first Golden Bolter competition on the Bolter and Chainsword. If anyone out there wants to make an offer on this tank, I'll have to consider it- but I don't want to give a definite yes or no (I just really liked this model- so I just gotta figure it out first lol).

Selling off my Old Grey Knights 739
Selling off my Old Grey Knights 741
Selling off my Old Grey Knights 738
Selling off my Old Grey Knights 745
Selling off my Old Grey Knights 746

Thank you all for your time, and I hope that some of you send me a shout concerning buying these models, and if they sell here, then I know that they'll get a good home. I do apologize if these prices seem a bit steep, I tried to keep the prices lower/ just a little bit higher than what the models actually sell for out of the box retail.

-Cease
Ceasarian
Ceasarian
Grey Knight
Grey Knight

Number of posts : 411
Registration date : 2009-03-02

Grey knight
stats:

Back to top Go down

Selling off my Old Grey Knights Empty Re: Selling off my Old Grey Knights

Post by Nausaden Sat Feb 05, 2011 6:48 pm

I would highly recommend for those who are new to take Cease's offer; his tanks are fantastic!!! Some of the best freehanding I've seen around. As for all the other models, very easy to simple green the paint off and start fresh. Since you wont really be able to get your hands on the old Grey Knights as easily (without paying a ton on the GW website anyway) this is a great deal to have some old veteran-esque Knights.

I wish you luck in your forces here finding a good home Cease cheers
Nausaden
Nausaden
Terminator
Terminator

Number of posts : 1085
Army : Pure Grey Knights *Daemon Hunters*
Registration date : 2009-08-03

Grey knight
stats:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ceasarian Sun Feb 06, 2011 9:07 am

Thank you for your kind words Nausaden,

I'm really hoping to be able to be able to sell my stuff within a forum community that I am a member of. However, I will most likely be placing these model up on Ebay later on this upcoming week (most likely Wednesday- Thursday) if I don't hear back from anyone.

It feels a bit strange to be selling off my old models like this, but I know that I will not really be using them again once I get a few of my new things painted up. I would rather someone else be playing with them- than to have the tanks just sitting in my army case.

-Cease
Ceasarian
Ceasarian
Grey Knight
Grey Knight

Grey knight
stats:

Back to top Go down

Post by Nausaden Mon Feb 07, 2011 10:53 pm

*Nods* Precisely how I feel! They'll do better out there battling after all Smile
Nausaden
Nausaden
Terminator
Terminator

Number of posts : 1085
Army : Pure Grey Knights *Daemon Hunters*
Registration date : 2009-08-03

Grey knight
stats:

Back to top Go down

Post by Spartan Tue Feb 08, 2011 6:46 am

Damn shame I am in the UK great models though look awesome good luck
Spartan
Spartan
Grey Knight
Grey Knight

Number of posts : 319
Location : Hunting down and destroying daemonic taint wherever it may be found.
Army : Pure Grey Knights and thats Grey Knights Only
Registration date : 2008-03-04

Grey knight
stats:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ceasarian Sat Feb 19, 2011 8:29 pm

Thank you all for your comments. The army has officially been sold and has found a good home.
I'll probably end up selling off my old Tau too later on so I can raise the necessary funds to buy a proper army transport bag.
-Cease
Ceasarian
Ceasarian
Grey Knight
Grey Knight

Grey knight
stats:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content