Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Grey Knight Super Heavy

+11
Rivan
me=inquisitor
GMKDynamis
Brother Blutcher
Zealadin
Klomster
itsuperslug
Jaykay
Brother Ezekiel
Titus
DarkRonin
15 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Grey Knight Super Heavy - Page 2 Empty Re: Grey Knight Super Heavy

Post by DarkRonin Sun Sep 09, 2012 9:27 pm

It's been a long time since I've last posted something here and it would probably have to be due to a lack of players in the area to play 40k with. Though a shitty camera was the start of not posting anything...

But starting a group that seems to be booming for now rekindled that Knightly Vows and so without further ado, here is the picture of my Grey Knight Baneblade, The Spear of Longicolnis, that I promised the last time I was on:

Grey Knight Super Heavy - Page 2 392390_10151137560733959_1235958299_n

Grey Knight Super Heavy - Page 2 558485_10151137560913959_1010323820_n

Has it been fielded yet? Nope, haven't actually finalized the rules for it mostly due to the change in the codex. Giving such a beast the new Psycannons just seems dirty...
DarkRonin
DarkRonin
Justicar
Justicar

Number of posts : 554
Army : Grey Knights, Iron Knights, Salamanders, Thousand Sons, Mono-Tzeentch Daemons
Registration date : 2009-10-25

Grey knight
stats:

Back to top Go down

Post by jeffersonian000 Fri Nov 02, 2012 11:11 am

Gorgeous Baneblade! The powers of the Inquisition at it's best!

As to Superheavies and the Grey Knights, the only ones they have general access to are Thunderhawks (as all Space Marine chapters do). However, the Divisio Telepathica of the Adaptus Mechanicus maintains a legion of Psy-Titans, based in an unknown location in thee Sol the Sol system, the same Sol system as our Grey Knights. The Psy-Titan Corp uses modified Warlord titans that in genaral always mount one arm as an enormous Psy-cannon (old rules was that the Psy-cannon ignored all armour saves, bypassed shields, and stripped the crew of their souls upon a successful hit), the other arm as a Titan Close Combat Weapon, and upon its back sat a Sanctum Sanctorum that housed a psychic chior powering the Psy-Titan's weaponry and defenses as well as improved the Psy-Titan's ability to hit its targets (divination?). This all comes from the old epic 40k game "Space Marine". When "Titan Legions" release, it was more of a suppliment to "Space Marine", and was followed by "Epic 40,000" (rules can still by found of the GW website, as well as models, markers, and dice).

Personally, I'd just run a Psy-Titan as stock Warlord with a Laser Blaster, TCCW, and the "Sanctum Sanctorum" "counting as" two carapace weapons, painted silver and gold with a gothic cathedral on it's shoulders in place of weapons, but that's just me.

As to Knight Titans piloted by GK ... They already have them! Nemesis DreadKnight's are Knight-class Titans piloted by GKs, which gives creedance to the GK's personal Forge-Moon being the home base of the Psy-Titan Corp.

Just say'n.

SJ
jeffersonian000
jeffersonian000
Henchmen
Henchmen

Number of posts : 107
Army : Knights of the Word
Registration date : 2009-06-08

Grey knight
stats:

Back to top Go down

Post by Corennus Thu Nov 29, 2012 5:41 am

Grey Knight Titan is the way to go I think. Along with some Grey Knight Contemptors.....
Corennus
Corennus
Justicar
Justicar

Number of posts : 664
Army : Ex player from 5th ed.
Registration date : 2011-02-11

Grey knight
stats:

Back to top Go down

Post by xFallenx Thu Nov 29, 2012 11:12 am