Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Excellent european site for buying GK's!

+7
The Holy Heretic
Hamsterjoe
Rivan
Steel
Klomster
Grimhack
Tiberius
11 posters

:: Trade

Go down

Excellent european site for buying GK's! Empty Excellent european site for buying GK's!

Post by Tiberius Thu Dec 31, 2009 9:18 am

Greetings, Brothers!

As we all know, the main problem of our forces is the fact that they're expensive. Really expensive. Both in points and pounds/dollars/pesos/crowns/rocks/shells or whatever currency you may be using. Now, a number of months ago, I bought myself a new Necron army (A whole army, we're speaking perhaps 2000 points or so Shocked ) for a very low price compared to what the items would have cost both in my local GW and on GWs sight. The store was located on eBay, but not that long ago, GW declared exterminatus on every store selling their wares through eBay, as well making sure internet prices wouldn't be as low as they had been in the past. Thankfully, this store managed to keep their prices almost as low as they previously was, and have opened up a site of their own.

Their prices can go as low as 30% lower than the official GW online store (!) as long as you live outside the UK, if you buy some of their bundles. I recently decided that I want to use my christmas money to bulk up my GK force, and thus, I went through my e-mail, since I knew I had received something from them telling me that they survived the exterminatus, although I had forgotten the store name. I did manage to dig up the mail, and found out their site name, which is as follows;

http://www.buyforlessonline.co.uk/

Now, many of their more generous offers come in bundles, such as three PAGK blisters (6 PAGKs) for 22.99£ or three Land raiders (Yes, three Land Raiders) for 80.5£! Now, this isn't that much lower for UK residents, but for us foreigners who live in the European Union, this is almost extreme. As an example, take the Land Raiders. About 80,5£ in cost. That equals 925 Swedish Crowns. On our official GW website, a Land Raider costs 440 Crowns. Meaning that three Raiders would cost 1320 Swedish Crowns if bought on the official site. That equals about 115£.

So, while this might not prove to be that much cheaper for you UKs out there, it almost certainly will for others who live in the European Union. Almost. At least us Swedes'. Wink So just look around, and see if you find anything that interests you!
Tiberius
Tiberius
Henchmen
Henchmen

Number of posts : 159
Army : Daemonhunters -No Way!-, Necrons, Ultramarines, A minor Tau Force
Registration date : 2009-12-28

Grey knight
stats:

Back to top Go down

Excellent european site for buying GK's! Empty Re: Excellent european site for buying GK's!

Post by Grimhack Fri Jan 01, 2010 9:08 am

yea but... what do you pay for shipping?
Grimhack
Grimhack
Justicar
Justicar

Number of posts : 684
Army : Daemonhunters
Registration date : 2009-11-20

Grey knight
stats:

Back to top Go down

Excellent european site for buying GK's! Empty Re: Excellent european site for buying GK's!

Post by Tiberius Fri Jan 01, 2010 11:24 am

Not sure what the rates are nowadays, you'd have to check Royal Mails website for them I guess. I'll try to find the details on my old Necron purchase and see what the rates were.
Tiberius
Tiberius
Henchmen
Henchmen

Grey knight
stats:

Back to top Go down

Post by Klomster Sat Jan 02, 2010 4:40 am

OOOooh!!!!

This might be worth my attention.
Klomster
Klomster
Adeptus Administratum
Adeptus Administratum

Number of posts : 4321
Army : Think positive, it will soon get worse. (Mechanicus)
Registration date : 2007-12-21

Grey knight
stats:

Back to top Go down

Post by Steel Tue Jan 19, 2010 5:58 am

Dear Brother Tiberius,
thanks alot for this awesome site!
i've already placed my order and they shipped it yesterday, can't wait for my LRs to come home Smile Smile Smile
i've spread the word to my playing-mates and they all bow in front of you, mighty internet researcher Very Happy

cheers
Steel

EDIT:
for those asking about the costs of spedition, me and a friend took
- 1 LR
- 1 predator
- 1 razorback
- some green stuff
- the sculpting tools
- some grass for bases
- the drill

and i live in Italy (they ship from uk)
My shipping cocts were 19 € / 15 £ , so that meant 9€ each.
Comparing with the usual GW stuff i've got better things (the modelling stuff is from gale force nine and army painter, better then those from gw) and still saved around 20% of the normal GW price.

Very nice Very Happy
Steel
Steel
Henchmen
Henchmen

Number of posts : 76
Army : Grey Knights

Grey knight
stats:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiberius Tue Jan 19, 2010 6:34 am

I'm glad to hear you've benefited from the site, brother Steel!

May I ask what you ordered? The "LRs" is a quite obvious hint, but how many, what type, and was there anything else included? I'm just curious to hear how the Emperor's Finest are expanding. ^^

EDIT - And the moment I post my question, your edit is posted as well! tongue
Tiberius
Tiberius
Henchmen
Henchmen

Grey knight
stats:

Back to top Go down

Post by Steel Tue Jan 19, 2010 7:15 am

eheh Smile

the Lr is the normal one.
i took only 1 because my Gf is going to buy me the 2nd as a gift for our anniversary.
the predator and the razorback are for a friend, and the rest of the modelling stuff is for me, i'm about to build my Lr dozer blade Smile
Steel
Steel
Henchmen
Henchmen

Grey knight
stats:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rivan Tue Jan 19, 2010 2:35 pm

Brother Steel, is the dozer blade for your LR? May I ask how you are planning to model it on your LR? I have a version I posted in my thread (pics of your painted minis) but I'm not 100% content with it.
Rivan
Rivan
Adeptus Moderatus
Adeptus Moderatus

Number of posts : 4404
Army : Grey Knights 7th Brotherhood, Salamanders
Registration date : 2009-03-05

Grey knight
stats:

Back to top Go down

Post by Steel Wed Jan 20, 2010 3:33 am

Hello Brother Rivan!
i've saw your post about your minis, and in order to not drag this thread out of topic, i'll answer your question about my dozer blade in your painted minis topic, as i also have to ask you a couple of questions about yours Very Happy
also, i need to go to university right now so i'll asnwer it later
btw, you are a real artist, i love your color scheme and (even more) the way you're able to sculpt green stuff and do conversion.
Cya on your thread Smile
Steel
Steel
Henchmen
Henchmen

Grey knight
stats:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rivan Wed Jan 20, 2010 3:38 am

Ok, and thanks!

BTW, don't know if you've seen it but both Brother Bjoern and Brother Pyriel have AMAZING green stuff sculpts... Very Happy
Rivan
Rivan
Adeptus Moderatus
Adeptus Moderatus

Number of posts : 4404
Army : Grey Knights 7th Brotherhood, Salamanders
Registration date : 2009-03-05

Grey knight
stats:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hamsterjoe Wed Jan 20, 2010 4:04 am

www.gwonline.biz
Is about as cheap and shipping is free. They only a flat fee of 5£ for insurance. Its the main place i shop.

Hamsterjoe
Henchmen
Henchmen

Number of posts : 121
Registration date : 2009-07-29

Back to top Go down

Post by The Holy Heretic Wed Jan 20, 2010 2:18 pm

Else I'd recommend:

maelstromgames.co.uk

10% and free shipping + frequent campaign offers.

The Holy Heretic
Stormtrooper
Stormtrooper

Number of posts : 9
Army : Daeminhunters... Duh!?
Registration date : 2009-11-03

Back to top Go down

Post by da master Wed Apr 07, 2010 3:14 am

theres also http://www.waylandgames.co.uk/ very cheap compared to gw and they also sell a bit of forgeworld
da master
da master
Stormtrooper
Stormtrooper

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2010-04-04

Grey knight
stats:

Back to top Go down

Post by Socrates Sat Jun 12, 2010 3:00 am

www.farmorethangames.com check this out too

Socrates
Stormtrooper
Stormtrooper

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2010-05-31

Back to top Go down

Post by Souba Sat Jun 12, 2010 12:03 pm

wow, farmorethangames.com is completely out of stock in the deamonhunters section...
Souba
Souba
Brother Captain
Brother Captain

Number of posts : 1602
Army : Inquisitorial Army, Necrons, Dark Eldar, Daemons of Chaos
Registration date : 2009-11-07

Grey knight
stats:

Back to top Go down

Post by Grimhack Sat Jun 12, 2010 6:25 pm

My local GW is also completely out of stock in the daemonhunters section... That's no reference Razz
Grimhack
Grimhack
Justicar
Justicar

Number of posts : 684
Army : Daemonhunters
Registration date : 2009-11-20

Grey knight
stats:

Back to top Go down

Post by Brother Ezekiel Sun Jun 13, 2010 3:20 am

Mine isn't,to my dismay,so my friend Laura the Grey Knightess can buy more figures for her army
Brother Ezekiel
Brother Ezekiel
Justicar
Justicar

Number of posts : 691
Location : Segmentum Obscurus,Battle Barge Immolative Onslaught
Army : White Raven Space Marines 5th Company and the new Bloodoathed Chaos Space Marines,also Empire General Rainer 'Cursebreaker' 'Dwarf-helper' Raukovs independent 18th army of Nuln
Registration date : 2008-11-30

Grey knight
stats:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down