Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+Inquisitorial mrk I+ Archives, Your Fluff

+2
Brother-Captain Validi
Becci
6 posters

Go down

+Inquisitorial mrk I+  Archives, Your Fluff Empty +Inquisitorial mrk I+ Archives, Your Fluff

Post by Becci Thu Dec 13, 2007 2:32 pm

This topic is a topic for feedback from you, the Grey Knight forum members. This is a topic were you can post up your own fluff on the Grey Knights, and if it's good enough it may even be put up into a Binary and it'll show that its from you. So start posting you fluff right now; right here on this topic. Very Happy Also feal free to post comments about the Background fluff other people have posted. Smile

+ Note: Please do not sticky this thread +
Becci
Becci
Archivist
Archivist

Number of posts : 38
Army : Light and Freindly.
Registration date : 2007-12-13

Back to top Go down

+Inquisitorial mrk I+  Archives, Your Fluff Empty Re: +Inquisitorial mrk I+ Archives, Your Fluff

Post by Brother-Captain Validi Tue Feb 26, 2008 3:34 pm

Right then, here's some fluff I made you about Validi and my as of yet unnamed Wolf Lord, but its done in a slightly unconventional way, and like all my stories, it tries to be funny so if you don't like it then you can stop reading.

_______

++open_file_no._54368++

++begin_playback++

*the screen shows a devastated world with an orange sky and a group of captured 6 Space Wolves being lead toward the camera by a group of Tau. The Space Wolves are acting oddly in that they have even allowed themselves to be captured. One with a Wolf skin cloak is even leaning on a metal walking stick. A pretty-by-Tau-standards female Tau reporter moves into view*

"Even though the majority of Gue'la fight furiously, a number of them cannot help but bow to the greater good. These warriors have surrendered to our brave Shas'la and are now being incorporated into the auxillaries. We will now speak to them."

*The Space Wolf with the walking stick and cloak is focused on*

"It is apparent by your appearance that you are the leader of the... "Space Wolves" is it?"

"Aye that I am, or at least, what is left of us,"

"This small company is all that remains of your army?"

"Aye, I am called the Wolf Lord <INSERT NAME HERE> and, like I said, this is all that is left of us"

*The Wolf Lord becomes instantly angrier, bearing his fangs and burying his stick in the ground. Although shaken by this, the reporter carries on*

"You will be well taken care of..."

*a Tau soldier runs onscreen*

"He's lying! Captured intel suggests that the "Space Wolves" are a "Space Marines CHapter" and each of them is over 1000 men strong, there were only 50 at the barracks and there are no other reported contact with "Space Wolves!"

*The Tau instantly ready their weapons and the reporter accuses the Wolf Lord*

"You would take advantage of the Tau's good nature and seek to infiltrate our society, sabotage it from within and-"

"Oh you don't know the half of it, there's a perfectly good reason we are here, but it isn't to sabotage the Tau, but to save it, and by doing so so, save the Imperium, and you didn't think we would undertake such a task without support. Did you? How naive."

*At this moment, a Grey Knight Terminator teleports directly in front of the Wolf Lord and splits the Tau in two with a swift overhead slash. More Grey Knights teleport in, and the Wolf Guard reveal hidden daggers and the combined forces massacare the Tau. The Grey Knight Terminator walks up to the camera, takes his helmet off and grins*

"Oh man, I hope that was live,"

"Nice entrance Validi,"

"All thanks to you <INSERT NAME HERE>, now, which way to the Tau Ethereal?"

"Follow me"

*They all run offscreen*

++playback_finished++
Brother-Captain Validi
Brother-Captain Validi
Grey Knight
Grey Knight

Number of posts : 271
Location : Lost in the Warp. Strange, it looks just like Scotland...
Army : Daemonhunters, Space Wolves, 13th Company Space Wolves, Legion of the Damned
Registration date : 2007-10-27

Back to top Go down

+Inquisitorial mrk I+  Archives, Your Fluff Empty Re: +Inquisitorial mrk I+ Archives, Your Fluff

Post by The Legionnaire Wed Feb 27, 2008 10:18 am

Nice, but Validi, your a Grey Knight Terminator? Well since you went through them any information on the 666 trials of initation? *Evil Grin*.

I'm only kidding, i really like the way you've done it as a story. Not much background more your Grey Knights and the Hairy Space Wolves masscring the Tau...I Like It! Very Happy
The Legionnaire
The Legionnaire
Head Archivist
Head Archivist

Number of posts : 491
Army : DaemonHunters, Black Templars, Elysian Drop Troops, PH Death Guard (PIP)
Registration date : 2007-11-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Brother-Captain Validi Wed Feb 27, 2008 1:05 pm

It's just the way I write them, I may put the whole story up (at the end Validi get promoted to GM cos he just about saves the bloody universe!!!(and because when I finish it I may have converted a new model for him!)) but not right now as I am being killed by the exams, I will probably write most of it in the summer hols cos I'll be so bored! Validi has a proper personality because I want him to, I don't like the idea of ALL the GK being complete monks (the wolf lord is going to be a bad influence on him e.g. "Hey Validi, want a beer?")

And you're not getting to know about the trials Andy, it would blast your sanity (even further Smile )
Brother-Captain Validi
Brother-Captain Validi
Grey Knight
Grey Knight

Army : Daemonhunters, Space Wolves, 13th Company Space Wolves, Legion of the Damned

Back to top Go down

Post by Klomster Wed Feb 27, 2008 2:30 pm

Wht does the grey knight kill tau? In front of space wolfs.

Aliens that are the business of ordo xenos and space wolfs, a mutated chapter that has spent tousands of years in the warp???
(Not all of them but still)

Just thinking it was weird.
Klomster
Klomster
Adeptus Administratum
Adeptus Administratum

Number of posts : 4321
Army : Think positive, it will soon get worse. (Mechanicus)
Registration date : 2007-12-21

Grey knight
stats:

Back to top Go down

Post by Brother-Captain Validi Thu Feb 28, 2008 10:43 am

Okay, only the 13th company of the Space Wolves have spent time in the warp, and the Grey Knights have a higher purpose in killing the Tau, the Space Wolves are the most heard of (and kick-ass) chapter in the Imperium so they must be worthy of the Grey Knights, the main relationship between the GK and SW will be worked out later in the story I'm going to make.
Brother-Captain Validi
Brother-Captain Validi
Grey Knight
Grey Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by The Legionnaire Fri Feb 29, 2008 10:16 am

Maybe you should post this up in the fiction (Story) Part of the forum. It'll go down well there, since it is rather more like a story than a peice of background/Fluff. Smile

Or alternativly i'll move it there if you like.
The Legionnaire
The Legionnaire
Head Archivist
Head Archivist

Back to top Go down

Post by Brother_Marine Sun Mar 02, 2008 10:40 am

The space wolves are the best chapter, PERIOD, they kick arse, and yeah as Validii said only 13th company spent 10,000 years in the warp.
Brother_Marine
Brother_Marine
Grey Knight
Grey Knight

Number of posts : 284
Registration date : 2007-10-17

Back to top Go down

Post by The Legionnaire Mon Mar 03, 2008 7:01 am

Maybe this isn't the best place for a Cross-Chapter war Cameron. Although Black Templars do own. Razz.
The Legionnaire
The Legionnaire
Head Archivist
Head Archivist

Back to top Go down

Post by Klomster Mon Mar 03, 2008 8:06 am

My main concern is knights vs tau, tau are known to have little to none presence in the warp and rarely falls to chaos, they don't even have warpdrives.

Why would a grey knight be sent to a such place?

Yes, he would bash the crap out of the tau if he saw them but he has far more important business to hunt some stupid xenos.

If an maleus inquisitor saw some tau, he would call his ordo xenos friends and call some guard regiments to come by.

Then he would go find something more important than some stupid xenos.
Klomster
Klomster
Adeptus Administratum
Adeptus Administratum

Grey knight
stats:

Back to top Go down

Post by Brother_Marine Mon Mar 03, 2008 9:16 am

While that may be true is a group of knights saw some tau they would immeadiately attack and destroy tem, just because their an abomination against the imperium. An inquisitor from Malleus would'nt wait for his Ordo Xenos mates to show up and kill them, takes too long.
Brother_Marine
Brother_Marine
Grey Knight
Grey Knight

Number of posts : 284
Registration date : 2007-10-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Klomster Mon Mar 03, 2008 9:40 am

I meant the inquisitor calls his ordo xenos brothers and notify them about the situation, then as fast as possible gather a bunch of guard regiments and order them to attack.

When the ordo xenos arrive the malleus inquisitor can leave it to someone that actually know what kind of aliens it is and can gather the right countermeasures.

And the malleus inquisitor can leave for more important business.

And i talked about an invasion. Of course a knight would kill tau if he happened to stand in front of them.
Klomster
Klomster
Adeptus Administratum
Adeptus Administratum

Grey knight
stats:

Back to top Go down

Post by Brother-Captain Validi Tue Mar 04, 2008 12:52 pm

The Codex says the Tau can bring daemons with them and possesion can still take place...

Also, check the daemonhunters advesaries on the website for some more info an how the Tau can be bent to chaos' will.

This probably isn't the best place for this discussion, so if anyone wants to continue typing about it, you may want to make a new topic in the general discussion page.
Brother-Captain Validi
Brother-Captain Validi
Grey Knight
Grey Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Klomster Fri Mar 07, 2008 2:20 pm

I understand, we should stop aarguing about this too much, we should stop before we get bad reputation.

I was right though! :p
Klomster
Klomster
Adeptus Administratum
Adeptus Administratum

Grey knight
stats:

Back to top Go down

Post by me=inquisitor Mon Jan 17, 2011 1:16 pm

Okay, only the 13th company of the Space Wolves have spent time in the warp, and the Grey Knights have a higher purpose in killing the Tau

Just do as I always do...
Just get some really stupid excuse for killing them like:

- The tau were believed to work together with chaos
- The ethereal is daemonically posessed
- that crap
me=inquisitor
me=inquisitor
Stormtrooper
Stormtrooper

Number of posts : 46
Army : (warhammer) orks (40k) GK 'course!
Registration date : 2011-01-16

Grey knight
stats:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down