Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

1500 pts mechanized DH with seraphims

+2
Zealadin
murhe
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

1500 pts mechanized DH with seraphims - Page 2 Empty Re: 1500 pts mechanized DH with seraphims

Post by murhe Wed May 06, 2009 2:24 pm

I challenged two person for next saturday. My army will face a IG with new codex and second opponent plays with tyranids or space marines. I am not worrying about nids or marines. Imperial guard makes me exited as there is potential for huge mass of men and firepower.
murhe
murhe
Henchmen
Henchmen

Number of posts : 68
Registration date : 2008-03-11

Back to top Go down

1500 pts mechanized DH with seraphims - Page 2 Empty Re: 1500 pts mechanized DH with seraphims

Post by murhe Sun May 10, 2009 3:30 am

Test games are played against droppodding space marines and IG with oufflanking platoon. With my small experience both games had suprises even I have read how those things work.

Imperial storm troopers work well. Both enemies underestimated and ignored them mostly. At first game my Ist unit were able to capture objective and hold it behind Land Raider. This prevented me losing the game. They were also good killing guard. Flamers worked well even I was unsure if they have too short range. I might want to change one flamer from both for meltagun.

I had overestimated the toughness of Grey Knights. Both games I lost both units when enemy got near started to shoot with multible units. They still soaked up monstrous amount of enemy firing. Two incinerators were overkill against most enemy units, but whit them I was able to destroy two enemy unit with single shot (there were command group behind heavy weapon crew).

Dreadnought worked perfectly.

Seraphim unit worked well also and 5 of them is enought. Acts of fate make them shine. Eviscerator wielding veteran sister superior destroyed alone a dreadnought.

Only Grand Master makes me think if I would have better use for those points. In the first game I would also had great benefit for mystics.
murhe
murhe
Henchmen
Henchmen

Number of posts : 68
Registration date : 2008-03-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealadin Mon May 11, 2009 3:30 am

I always felt our HQ where some of the most disapointing of all the armies I have seen.
I mean take a look at the eldar pheonix lords or avatar, they kick some major ass.

The PAGK die veeeeeeery easy. Thats why LR as transports for them are awesome.
Zealadin
Zealadin
Grand Master
Grand Master

Number of posts : 3279
Army : Retired Eldar, Puritan Grey Knights, Dark Eldar
Registration date : 2008-09-14

Grey knight
stats:

http://kael-din.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2