Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

YOUR VICTORIES AND LOSSES

+6
NemesisForce
Amareo Davion
Zealadin
Brother Ezekiel
For the Emperor
Inquisitor Lord
10 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

YOUR VICTORIES AND LOSSES Empty YOUR VICTORIES AND LOSSES

Post by Inquisitor Lord Tue Oct 16, 2007 11:21 am

LETS HERE THOS WAR STORYS HERE
Inquisitor Lord
Inquisitor Lord
Adeptus Administratum
Adeptus Administratum

Number of posts : 454
Army : 1st company pure grey Knights to the bone
Registration date : 2007-10-16

Grey knight
stats:

https://greyknights.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

YOUR VICTORIES AND LOSSES Empty Re: YOUR VICTORIES AND LOSSES

Post by For the Emperor Wed Jun 18, 2008 5:29 am

I've got one
daemonhunters (me) vs dark angel and space wolves
i dont want to get into much depth because it gets boring Razz
i was running
anti armour dreadnought
LRC
GM + 5 terminators/incinerator
gks (Cool
storm troopers (6) /plasma gun and chimera
inquisitor with shooty retinue
callidus assassin

two opponents were running
rhino
space wolves elite squad (access to meltabombs)
biker squad of 5 or 6 (storm caller) (meltabombs and meltagun)
marine tactical squad (plasmagun)
illegal "shock trooper squad" (meltagun (2)) missile launcher (2)
inquisitor lord- artificer, storm bolter, power weapon, word of the emeperor
chaplain- plasma pistol
terminator squad dark angel
grey knights fast attack with (6) with pyscannon

terrain setup (oh great)
building in middile 4+/3+ not more close to enemy deployment zone
a hill and 3 cover peices on my deployment zone
a hill and one wood on his deployment zone

i decided to go first after the decent dice roll

anti armour dreadnought- moved shot and crew stunned on rhino forgot about missile launcher (rhino was empty) terrible
LRC -moved forward - fired all weapons - assault cannon on machine spirit - bikers took 2 casualties
GM + 5 terminators/incinerator-sat in LRC
gks (Cool held cover shot off at shock troopers causing 1 wound
storm troopers (6) /plasma gun and chimera - storm troopers took position, chimera fired upon shock troopers
inquisitor with shooty retinue - shot at bikers bringing them down to two (he used his priest to reroll some saves and stuff)
callidus assassin - forgot about word in your ear (would of helped vs bikers if i shoved them in cover and gave opponent first turn)

opponent turn
rhino nothing lol
space wolves elite squad (access to meltabombs) moved towards middle terain
biker squad of 5 or 6 (storm caller) (meltabombs and meltagun)
- cast storm caller - failed - moved forward 12" shot meltagun missed (heart pounding) assault with meltabombs (all missed) best day of my life Razz im gonna mow him down now Razz
marine tactical squad (plasmagun) moved to centre terrain
illegal "shock trooper squad" (meltagun (2)) missile launcher (2)
shot chimera, failed to penetrate.
inquisitor lord- artificer, storm bolter, power weapon, word of the emeperor - wasted did nothing the entire game (dark angels commander was poor compared to space wolves)
chaplain- plasma pistol - moved forward
terminator squad dark angel in deep strike
grey knights fast attack with (6) with pyscannon in deep strike

my turn
anti armour dreadnought - immoblised it
LRC - moved six - shot the living day lights of the bikers taking one out
GM + 5 terminators/incinerator - jumped out finished the priest on bike out. burn! heretic mutation
gks (Cool shot some dudes in thecentre building 3 fell
storm troopers (6) /plasma gun and chimera - shot chimera at shock troopers taking a further meltagun out
inquisitor with shooty retinue - started pumping plasma out on space wolves with close combat and bolt pistol. they took heavy casualties (reroll on over heat helped)
callidus assassin - came on, went for chaplain - shredded some marines behind him on ld 8 - assaulted caused one wound on each other, failed force weapon

from there i went on to wipe the ds terminators with my ones taking 3 casualties
gk's went head to head, i won
storm troopers got killed by ds gk's
callidus died
thats about it really masscre for moi
For the Emperor
For the Emperor
Grey Knight
Grey Knight

Number of posts : 281
Army : Daemonhunters
Registration date : 2008-06-16

Grey knight
stats:

Back to top Go down

Post by Brother Ezekiel Wed Dec 10, 2008 8:05 am

Yeah this is my BR from a game some time ago so I might not remember all of it and there maybe some things I misiterpedred so please correct me if I'm wrong

So it was me and my pal(the Girl who now playes pure GK but did not play at the time) agaist this foul Necron player and those god damn all-ways-on-the-WAAAAAAAAGH!-path orks

My army was SM Commander(Master) Zelos with plasma pistol,term.armour,term.honours,iron halo and a power weapon.(165)
Then Tac Squads Aplha and Gamma who were both 7 man squads Alpha having vet.sarge(sargent with term.honours)and a flamer(126) while Gamma got frags and missile launcher(125).And I got Rhino transport for Gamma with smoke launchers.(53)And last, but not least I got a Dred with storm bolter,assault cannon,power fist,venerable and smoke launchers.(128)That made my army of total 597 points.Then my pal got a big(When I mean big I mean atleast 2 man bigger squad than any of mine) of stormtroopers,a small GK squad with justicar and psy and Inqusitor with some heanchmen.Rest is totally forgotten or was not noticed by me in or after the game. The enemy got a mean looking ork boss, 2-3 big mobs of orks and some trukks(and the rest is forgotten)The Necrons had lord with orb,2 big squads of warriors and a little squad of flayd ones(as once said forgotten the rest are)

For objectives there were 2 objectives(for both players on team diferent ones)First and Secondary objective.Mine were to eliminate the ork boss(first) and no enemy squad must be at it's full strenght at the end of the game(secondary).My frinds objectives were to get the Inqusitor to stay alive(first) and kill the Necron Lord(secondary). Our enemys objectives are not known but the Necron players objective were to kill the inqutor(He succeded), but the other ones are not know(that was secondary objective)

Frankly I don't remember much of the fighting, but I think we won

First Turn was quiet because everyone was getting into good positions.Second Turn was also preatty quiet as for there was only random gun fire and much of that was coming from the Necrons and Gamma who missed every shot as there had been no loses except one necron warrior(acourding to my memory) at the end of second turn.Third Turn things got interesting as the flayed ones pop out of no where(deep striked or something)and attcked my Gamma Tac and then one of the ork trukks(there were atleast one) got an ork slugga(melee,with big axes)squad at the front of my Alpha squad and the stormtrooper squad and started running that direction, but they were going to assault next turn because theyr movement could not reach my Alpha, but then theyr plan got scrabbed when my Dred(who was near by and the ork player did not notice him or pay attention what was a BIG mistake)assaulted the squad and even if I don't remember much about the CC between them, but at the end of 6th turn there where only 3 ork left(dunno how they pulled that one off)Then as the flayed ones attacked my Gamma there was only 1 casualty and that was the flayed one that was fighting Brother Isrmal(SM with rocket launcher).Then at the nothing interesting happened.Turn 4 was the turn when much of the fighting broke out as there were 2 casualties on Delta and my friends GK squad took 1 casualty as they were following the inqusitor and his retinue to get necron lord down and not much behind them my Alpha,Zelos and the stormtrooper squad was going to the meet the main forces of orks with shooting killing 2 orks.Turn 5 Flayed ones are wiped out do to very poor rollings on WWB and some deacent rolling on my to wound rolls.Inqusitor and his retinue got killed and the GK squad got to CC with one of the Necron squads but at the end of turn 5 there were only GK with pys and Justicar standing.Gamma took from the fighting wwith flayed ones 2 more casualtys and were reduced to 4 SM while Alpha took one casualty when the entered CC with the ork mob and as the stormtroopers followed the orks took 5 casualtys from the CC but inflicted some to the stormtroopers and it all summed up when Zelus assaulted ork boss and took 1 wound from him with out getting any himself. Turn 6 saw the ork mob reduced to 3 by the Dred,Zelus killing first the ork boss and then getting assaulted by Necron lord but succefully took him down with getting 1 wound himself.The GK squad got annihilated by necron before they got downed by my Gamma who had gotten there by theyr rhino shot some necrons but took one casualty from the other Necron squad and then Alpha and Stormtroopers annihilated the other ork mob before Dred assaulted the ork trukk and blew it up good.

The end

Last edited by Brother Ezekiel on Thu Dec 11, 2008 6:24 am; edited 2 times in total
Brother Ezekiel
Brother Ezekiel
Justicar
Justicar

Number of posts : 691
Location : Segmentum Obscurus,Battle Barge Immolative Onslaught
Army : White Raven Space Marines 5th Company and the new Bloodoathed Chaos Space Marines,also Empire General Rainer 'Cursebreaker' 'Dwarf-helper' Raukovs independent 18th army of Nuln
Registration date : 2008-11-30

Grey knight
stats:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealadin Wed Dec 10, 2008 6:29 pm

Sounds like a fun game!
Zealadin
Zealadin
Grand Master
Grand Master

Number of posts : 3279
Army : Retired Eldar, Puritan Grey Knights, Dark Eldar
Registration date : 2008-09-14

Grey knight
stats:

http://kael-din.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Brother Ezekiel Thu Dec 11, 2008 6:15 am

It really was and no one that played there left with a bad mood or unsmiling face as there were many poor and good jokes told while playing the game so everyone laughted atleast two times and the game was wery good and even if my GK playing friend was a little dissapointed at the forming of her inqusitor and the small Gk squad she was still wery happy about playing

Last edited by Brother Ezekiel on Fri May 29, 2009 4:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Brother Ezekiel
Brother Ezekiel
Justicar
Justicar

Army : White Raven Space Marines 5th Company and the new Bloodoathed Chaos Space Marines,also Empire General Rainer 'Cursebreaker' 'Dwarf-helper' Raukovs independent 18th army of Nuln

Grey knight
stats:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealadin Thu Dec 11, 2008 6:30 am

Oh well, they are an army that takes much skill, finese and practice, so he just needs to keep trying and he is sure to find many new and exciting ways to destroy his enemies while keeping his forces alive!
Zealadin
Zealadin
Grand Master
Grand Master

Grey knight
stats:

Back to top Go down

Post by Brother Ezekiel Thu Dec 11, 2008 6:31 am

Zealadin wrote:Oh well, they are an army that takes much skill, finese and practice, so he just needs to keep trying and he is sure to find many new and exciting ways to destroy his enemies while keeping his forces alive!

It's she not he
Brother Ezekiel
Brother Ezekiel
Justicar
Justicar

Grey knight
stats:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealadin Thu Dec 11, 2008 6:33 am

Oh my bad totally forgot that fact Razz
Zealadin
Zealadin
Grand Master
Grand Master

Grey knight
stats:

Back to top Go down

Post by Brother Ezekiel Thu Dec 11, 2008 6:35 am

Zealadin wrote:Oh my bad totally forgot that fact Razz

Yeah well it's not that bad if she wasn't standing right next to me
Brother Ezekiel
Brother Ezekiel
Justicar
Justicar

Grey knight
stats:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealadin Thu Dec 11, 2008 6:37 am

Awww I apologise, more power to the female 40k players!!!
Tell her to get some pics of her army in the forums for us all to look at!
Zealadin
Zealadin
Grand Master
Grand Master

Grey knight
stats:

Back to top Go down

Post by Brother Ezekiel Thu Dec 11, 2008 6:39 am

Zealadin wrote:Awww I apologise, more power to the female 40k players!!!
Tell her to get some pics of her army in the forums for us all to look at!
No need for me to tell her because you just told her
Brother Ezekiel
Brother Ezekiel
Justicar
Justicar

Grey knight
stats:

Back to top Go down

Post by Brother Ezekiel Fri Jan 23, 2009 11:40 am

Yeah I got a new BR for you guys.

So heres my army list:

Chapter Master Zelos:boltgun,relic blade,artificer armour,melta bombs,digital weapons,hellfire rounds,iron halo,F&K grenades 195pts

Tac Rozar(10):boltgun,chainsword,plasma pistol,F&K grenades,Power Armour,melta gun,heavy bolter,melta bombs 190pts

Tac Ikor(10):Power Armour,F&K grenades,boltgun,bolt pistol,chainsword,melta bombs,flamer,missile launcher 170pts

Venerable Dreadnought Kanour:Assault cannon,heavy flamer,DCCW,Smoke Launchers,Searchlight,extra armour 200pts

Dreadnought Gauos:Multi-melta,DCCW,storm bolter,smoke launchers,searchlights,extra armour, 120pts

Whirlwind Haras:Whirlwind multible missile launcher,smoke launchers,searchlight,extra armour 100pts

Devastator Firas(6):Power Armour,bolt pistol,chainsword,F&K grenades,boltgun,signum(kessu),2 lascannon,melta bombs,2 missile launcher 211pts

Total:1286pts

So I played against Iyaden Eldar led by Farseer Tholous.

The Game vs the Eldar:

Eldar army consisted of a unit of Shiny Spears,Wrathguard with warlock,unit of 3 Eldar walkers,Autarch on jetbike,farseer with unit of Dire Avengers inside a Wave Serpent and a unit of jetbikers(rest if any have been totally random that I have not payed attencion)

He won the roll to go first and chose to go first, but I got to take the table guater so I chose the more heavyly covered one as my force is not mobile so my plan was shoot as so much that there was nothing moving left.(My plan failed miserably)

First turn he moved his entire force foward,guys on foot taking cover behind woods that vere in middle of the board,me getting my devastators and Ikor tac squad into woods on a hill while my tac Rozar came from behind a hill to get a good sight on anyone who would actually was so brave or foolish to cross between 2 woods that made a good bottle neck.Both my dreads went as forward as possible trying to get as fast as they could into CC(they were the only unit to actually do it's part of the plan and even more).
Zelos wondered into one of the midle woods hoping to get to charge atleast in turn 3.Whirlwind just shooted the wrathlords with only managing to do 1 wound.Second turn saw the Wave Serpent rushing forward only to be first immobilised by the dread with multi-melta and then blown to pieces by assaulting venerable dread(why does everyone under estimate the power of dread in CC?)Jetbikes went to the bottle neck area and lost 2 from shooting of both tacs,whirlwind reliased another salvo managind to miss,wrathguard slumbering forward,autarch making a daring flanking manuver,devastators shooting the walkers that had showed themselfs to the lascanons losing none and the Dire Avengers losing 2 in the exblosion of the Wave Serpent.Turn 3 Autarch continued to make his daring flanking manuver only to get charged by Zelos and lose 1 wound without inflicting an on the Chapter Master,both dreads when to CC with Dires killing 2,jetbikes moving forward and getting shot by tacs,devastators and the whirlwind, losing none.Walkers and Wrathguard both came forward with all the speed they could muster.
Turn 4 Dires and farseer killed by dreads,shining spears coming out of nowhere(not really I had just ingnored them) and charging with jetbikers my both tacs,my marines losing both squads 3 and jetbikes losing 1 being redused to 4,Zelos killing Autach and advansing towards wrathguards,walkers moving with full speed,whirlwind shooted and broght down the wounded wrathguard.Turn 5 Zelos got shot by the wrathguard and by miracle of 4+ inv save he survived and got to CC with the wrathguards(actually only the warlock)and killed the only model he was in base-to-base with,dreads chargind the walker squad, immobilising one and wrecking the other(but as the walkers were a squad immobilised units count as wrecked),Tac Razor being whiped out,but tac Ikor beating the jetbikers and then charging the shiny spears killing 2,devastator squad joining the CC and killing one,whirlwind doing nothing,shinyes killing 2 tac guys, redusing the to 4 men.Turn 6 dreads beated down the last walker,zelos got killed,tac ikor whiped out,shinyes losing 2,devastators losing 2,whirlwind doing nothing.

The game ended and I was declared victor 13-7.
After that I was challenged by joint forces of Imperial Guards men under command of Heroic Senior Officer Vin Kiissel and Ordo Malleus Inqusitor Nutso.

Last edited by Brother Ezekiel on Sat Jan 24, 2009 1:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Brother Ezekiel
Brother Ezekiel
Justicar
Justicar

Grey knight
stats:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealadin Fri Jan 23, 2009 10:19 pm

Sounds like a good game.
What weapons did the war walkers have if you remember?
I also take it his troops where a squad of jetbikes and the DA in a WS?
Zealadin
Zealadin
Grand Master
Grand Master

Grey knight
stats:

Back to top Go down

Post by Brother Ezekiel Sat Jan 24, 2009 1:33 am

Zealadin wrote:Sounds like a good game.
What weapons did the war walkers have if you remember?
I also take it his troops where a squad of jetbikes and the DA in a WS?

No idea what the walkers had as weapons,sorry and it seems that i forgot to put that jetbike unit to the what is saw.
Yes you are correct they were his troops I quess
Brother Ezekiel
Brother Ezekiel
Justicar
Justicar

Grey knight
stats:

Back to top Go down

Post by Brother Ezekiel Thu Jan 29, 2009 6:38 am

Well even if this is not a battle rep, I would just like to say that I have been forced to play with GK's on the pain of Nemesis Force Weapon stuck on my chest.
Well you can quess what option I chose.So it's me and my friend((Laura)who's army I'll be borrowing) with 1000pts force(500pts to each) with me having 2 normal GK squads and she get everything other.We will be playing vs 500pts Chaos Daemons and 500pts Heretics(CSM).

Last edited by Brother Ezekiel on Tue Oct 19, 2010 2:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Brother Ezekiel
Brother Ezekiel
Justicar
Justicar

Grey knight
stats:

Back to top Go down

Post by Amareo Davion Sat Apr 25, 2009 4:05 am

OK heres a report of a recent game I've played.

MY army list:

1 SM captain:Power Sword and boltgun

10 tactical SM:1 missile launcher,1 chainsword,7 boltguns,1 bolt pistol and 1 flamer

5 Terminators: 5 storm bolters, 4 power fists and 1 power sword

Dreadnought Belial: Multi-Melta and Dreadnought close combat weapon

I played against an Iron Warriors chaos space marines army led by a Daemon Prince.
A friend played with a space Marines Army led by a chapter Master.

Iron warriors army consisted of 2 tactical squads, 1 terminator squad, 1 land raider and dreadnought, and 1 daemon prince.

Friends army consisted of 1 chapter master, 1 terminator squad, 1 land raider and 1 devestator squad and 1 chaplain in terminator armour.

The game started with the Daemon prince coming out of the warp onto the board, very near my friends army. My opponent moved the tactical squad nearest the Daemon Prince forward. He then moved his terminators out of the land raider. He finished his movement phase. My friend moved his terminators, which were being led by the chaplain, forward to deal with the Daemon. He then finished his movement phase. I moved my captain and terminator squad forward as well as my dreadnought. We then moved into the shooting phase. The terminators found they had been lured into a trap as the Daemon Prince used a whip to pull them forward into the range of the tactical squad. The squad then fired at them, killing two terminators immediately. The terminators fired back, but only killed one. The Daemon Prince fired at them, wounding the chaplain and another terminator. The dreadnought them fired at my dreadnought, destroying its close combat weapon. The 2nd tactical sqaud them fired at my captain and terminators, but only killed one.

My friend decided not to reinforce the terminators at all and didn't move any of his figures. I decided not to move as well but only because it would mean moving out of cover and into the tanks line of sight.My opponent moved his tactical squad foward and his terminators towards the chaplain and his squad and finished his moving.The shooting phase began. The Daemon prince fired at the Terminators killing another one. The dreadnought fired at my dreadnought destroying its multi-melta.My friend despite having a devestator squad and the tank being in their range and line of sight, he decided not to use them. The terminators fired at the chaplains squad, wounding one. I fired at the 2nd tactical squad wounding most of them. The assault phase began. The 1st tactical squad charged at the chaplains squad and killed all of them, with the Daemon finishing off the chaplain. The game would've continued but we were playing at school and the hour we had to play this game was over.

We lost and the bad thing is that the iron warriors managed to kill 5 terminators and 1 chaplain and only have one chaos space marine die.
Amareo Davion
Amareo Davion
Henchmen
Henchmen

Number of posts : 144
Army : Space Marines
Registration date : 2009-04-23

Grey knight
stats:

Back to top Go down

Post by NemesisForce Sat Apr 25, 2009 8:47 am

You actually haul your stuff to school? Lol, boy things have changed since my day. Nice batrep. It was fortunate you only got lashed towards Tac Marines. Much better than a Vindicator which is what usually happens.
NemesisForce
NemesisForce
Inquisitor
Inquisitor

Number of posts : 1945
Army : Grey Knight, Black Templar, Chaos Space Marine, Tau Empire
Registration date : 2008-02-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Amareo Davion Sat Apr 25, 2009 8:59 am

We also have a school league where schools play against each other.
Amareo Davion
Amareo Davion
Henchmen
Henchmen

Grey knight
stats:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealadin Sun Apr 26, 2009 1:28 am

Wow thats a pretty good system, wish we had had that in my days at school.

Sounds like you need a new ally though Very Happy
Zealadin
Zealadin
Grand Master
Grand Master

Grey knight
stats:

Back to top Go down

Post by Amareo Davion Sun Apr 26, 2009 2:47 am

I know. He had a chapter master and throughout most of the game he had him in his land raider so he couldn't use orbital bombardment and when he moved him out of it it was too late to save the terminators and the orbital bombardment missed.
Amareo Davion
Amareo Davion
Henchmen
Henchmen

Grey knight
stats:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealadin Sun Apr 26, 2009 4:19 am

I'm not much of a fan of the SM players who like sitting back with everything and just waiting for stuff to come to them Razz
Such a dishonourable way to fight, and then all I hear from them whining about bad dice rolls. Well at least thats alot of the SM people I've played :p
If I do that all I hear all game is "thats cheap, thats lame, thats not cool etc etc"
Zealadin
Zealadin
Grand Master
Grand Master

Grey knight
stats:

Back to top Go down

Post by Amareo Davion Sun Apr 26, 2009 8:06 am

I played a big game today with about 5 other SM players and not one of them just sat back and hoped the enemy would come to them. They charged into the fight and the result was that our opponents lost 1 deffkopta, 2 squads of boyz and damaged 2 chaos SM squads so badly that the player who owned them had to kill off the remaining CSM because now they were of no use to them. We lost by points but we managed to do a lot of damage to the chaos and xenos scum in the process.
Amareo Davion
Amareo Davion
Henchmen
Henchmen

Grey knight
stats:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealadin Sun Apr 26, 2009 6:02 pm

Oh nice, thats the kind of battle thats worth playing!
Zealadin
Zealadin
Grand Master
Grand Master

Grey knight
stats:

Back to top Go down

Post by Amareo Davion Sun May 03, 2009 10:04 am

Second battle in the campaign. I mentioned the 1st battle 2 posts above.

SM army list:
Marneus Calgar(YAY)(Friend)
1 chaplain(Mine)
2 captains(Friends)
3 dreadnoughts(1 mine)
4 Terminator Sqauds(1 mine)

Ork army List:
3 warbosses
3 squads of boyz
2 Nob squads
2 ork cars(I don't know what they are called)

Tyranid army list:
1 carnifex
10 genestealers
5 warriors
1 armless tyranid with a big brain(I can't remember the name)

Objective: Get at least 1 model inside the city

Turn 1:The terminators moved forward, with my squad taking the orks at the front of the city, another taking the orks on the left flank and the third one taking the tyranids on the right. The forth squad was going to deep strike into the heart of the city.

The third squad and mine opened fire on the ork boys blocking the wide entrance to the city, killing 12. My chaplain fired as well Killing 2 more boyz.
The dreadnought on the left opened fire at the ork warboss and his boyz destroying one of the vehicles.

The orks then fired at use, but our armour saves succeeded and no men were lost. The tyranids fired on my squad but again the armour saves succeeded.
We moved our squads forward and my squad fired at the nearby carnifex, hitting it but not penetrating its thick hide. My dreadnought fired with its multi melta and storm bolter all the shots hitting and wounding it. The 2nd and 3rd squad both went into assault, with the genestealers almost destroying the 3rd squad and the opposite thing happening over the other side of the table. The captain with the terminators fought back killing 3 genestealers.

I have too come off now but I will continue this report.
Amareo Davion
Amareo Davion
Henchmen
Henchmen

Grey knight
stats:

Back to top Go down

Post by Amareo Davion Fri May 29, 2009 1:42 am

Ok heres the second part.

With the genestealer squad almost dead the captain attacked the brood leader and all 3 of his attacks hit it, killing it. In the city marneus calgar and his terminator retinue teleported in and moved into the heart of the city. The orks attacked them, killing a terminator. Marneus fired back and killed wounded a defkopter and his terminators killed some nobs. By now the game had ended and marneus calgar was in the city so the space marines had won.
Amareo Davion
Amareo Davion
Henchmen
Henchmen

Grey knight
stats:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content