Role-Play

:: Community :: Site News

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Role-Play

Post by The Legionnaire on Fri Aug 22, 2008 4:31 pm

This new sub-forum has been opened, please go and check it out as it is on its 1 Month trial to see how it goes. Please do sign up and write a small Bio for your Grey Knight character. The rules will be explained in full by Spartan, who will be designated Games Master for the trial period.

You bio for entry only has to be 1 or 2 paragraphs long, but it is up to you how much detail you add as your Bio will not affect your Characters dice roles. All players who wish to enter need to have a Rule book and the DaemonHunter's Codex. The equipment needed will be updated as we go on. We will have a full set of rules posted in the Role-play section when we get a chance. Every member of the forum is welcome to take part, and don't worry if your character dies as you can just make another one and enter him into the game.

Thank you, and I hope to see you all in the Role-playing section soon Very Happy.

Visit the Archives for history and background on the Grey Knights, or to put up your own facts and fluff.
http://greyknights.forumotion.com/the-archives-c2/

The Legionnaire
Head Archivist
Head Archivist

Number of posts : 491
Army : DaemonHunters, Black Templars, Elysian Drop Troops, PH Death Guard (PIP)
Registration date : 2007-11-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Role-Play

Post by Constantine on Fri Aug 22, 2008 9:28 pm

Is it continuous enrolement?
I am pretty busy right now, but would love to join later.

+++"There is nothing in the arcane and blasphemous arsenal of the forces of Chaos that can compare to faith. With the power of faith, our weapons become shining instruments of deliverance that can cleave the mightiest daemon in twain. With the power of faith, our minds appear as slivers of pure agony to the daemon, driving into the wretched forms of those who would dare stand before us. With the power of faith, our words become commands that cause the daemon to cower and cringe in terror. I could meet my enemies unarmed without a shred of fear in my chest, for I know that the Emperor watches over me and guides my hand. So let them come. We shall show them what the power of faith can do."+++ (Brother Captain Stern)

Constantine
Adeptus Moderatus
Adeptus Moderatus

Number of posts : 5793
Army : Grand Master Mordrak's Brotherhood, Deathwing...Pretty much any first company! I LOVE terminators!!!
Registration date : 2008-05-26

Grey knight
stats:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Klomster on Sat Aug 23, 2008 3:05 am

Dice rolls?

I'm pretty used to the way that pandemic forum plays their games, but there is no dice rolls there (which leads to people sometimes beeing completely overwowered in thei posts but they are usually kicked from the rpg)

But i could give a link to the site, so you can see how they have set up their roleplaying games.
They mostly die, cos of unseriousness and bad gm's.

Klomster
Adeptus Administratum
Adeptus Administratum

Number of posts : 4194
Army : Think positive, it will soon get worse. (Mechanicus)
Registration date : 2007-12-21

Grey knight
stats:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Inquisitor Lord on Sat Aug 23, 2008 3:38 am

any information is great brother has i have not got a clue on this sort of thing and im learning has im going along

[i]We are the warriors of the grey knights, armoured in faith, shielded by devotion and armed with purity and purpose. But greater even than these, we carry the light of the divine emperor of man into thedark places to purge the daemonic wherever it my be found

Inquisitor Lord
Adeptus Administratum
Adeptus Administratum

Number of posts : 447
Army : 1st company pure grey Knights to the bone
Registration date : 2007-10-16

View user profile http://greyknights.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 9:31 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down