Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Battlestar Galactica Box Set for sale

2 posters

:: Trade

Go down

Battlestar Galactica Box Set for sale Empty Battlestar Galactica Box Set for sale

Post by Praexes Sat Aug 16, 2008 3:55 pm

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&item=150283843104

Seasons 1-3 in English, DVD region is Universal (I think, works in China and the US so far, have't tested others). Selling it on eBay if anyone's interested.
Praexes
Praexes
Adeptus Moderatus
Adeptus Moderatus

Number of posts : 192
Army : Ordo Malleus 1000 pts, Pre Heresy Death Guard and Mechanicum (W/PIP)
Registration date : 2007-10-24

Grey knight
stats:

Back to top Go down

Battlestar Galactica Box Set for sale Empty Re: Battlestar Galactica Box Set for sale

Post by The Legionnaire Sat Aug 16, 2008 4:50 pm

Ugh, I wish you had posted up your offer earlier, it was just a week ago that I bought them all for full price from HMV. Dang, oh well.

For anyone who is intrested the Battlestar Galactica seasons are amazing, I'm just about to start Season 3 myself. They are an amazingly good watch and very addicting. I found myself getting home and going straight to the TV to start watching more.

The CGI work is amazing on the ships, to be honest it looks absolutely amazing. And for anyone whos ever seen Babalon 5 and loved it, this is on the self above it is that good.

Any way, good luck selling them Praex, I would have bought them myself had I not got them last week.
The Legionnaire
The Legionnaire
Head Archivist
Head Archivist

Number of posts : 491
Army : DaemonHunters, Black Templars, Elysian Drop Troops, PH Death Guard (PIP)
Registration date : 2007-11-18

Back to top Go down

Battlestar Galactica Box Set for sale Empty Re: Battlestar Galactica Box Set for sale

Post by Praexes Sun Aug 24, 2008 4:14 pm

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&item=150287034497

Sigh... the winner didn't want to pay for it and changed his mind about buying. Sad

It was bid up to $80 USD, and I just relisted it. You can probably get in now with a lowish bid and win it, if your interested.
Praexes
Praexes
Adeptus Moderatus
Adeptus Moderatus

Number of posts : 192
Army : Ordo Malleus 1000 pts, Pre Heresy Death Guard and Mechanicum (W/PIP)
Registration date : 2007-10-24

Grey knight
stats:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down