Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

1500 point Marines/ DH allied army - Seeking Advise

3 posters

Go down

1500 point Marines/ DH allied army - Seeking Advise Empty 1500 point Marines/ DH allied army - Seeking Advise

Post by Brother_Dherid Thu Aug 14, 2008 12:27 pm

Hey all,

i am seeking some advice on an army list i have written for a local 40k tourny being run by a mate of mine.

The Tourny is 1500 point max and the players involved are;
confirmed w/ 1 tau; 1 Chaos Marines (and me)
possible and quite likely w/ (another) 1 chaos marines; 1 blood angels; 2 guard; 1 nids; 1 marines; 1 necrons

the army i have put together to face this horde of xenos and traitors, and of course a few misguided souls, is a Space marine army with Allied Daemonhunters;

----

HQ
Chapter master - plasma-bolter combi/ power weapon/ terminator honours/ frag grenades/ melta bombs

Epistolary - bolt pistol/ terminator honours/ frag grenades/ melta bombs/ fury of the ancients

Command Squad - 5 marines w/ frag grenades/ plasma gun/ melta gun/ Infiltrate/ Veteran w/ power weapon/ teleport homer (Chapter MAaster and Epistolary are attached)
(Epistolary, Chapter Master and command squad are one HQ choice as stated in the Codex)

Allied HQ
Grey Knight Hero - Brother-Captain w/ The Scourging
Retinue - 3 terminators w/ psycannon

ELITES
Venerable Dreadnought - Twin-Linked Lascannon/ missile launcher/ tank hunter/ extra armour

ALLIED ELITES
Grey Knight Terminator Squad - Brother-Captain/ 3 Terminators

TROOPS
Tactical Squad - 5 marines w/ Missile launcher/ Veteran w/ Auspex/ Teleport Homer

Tactical Squad - 5 Marines w/ missile launcher/ plasma gun/ Veteran w/ teleport homer

ALLIED TROOPS
Stormtrooper Squad - 8 stormtroopers w/ 2 melta guns
Transport - Chimera w/ multi-laser/ heavy bolter/ extra armour/ dozer blade

-----

so what does everyone think?

i was kinda thinking about a squad of sniper armed scouts as the new sniper weapon rules seem like they are gonna play awesomely
Brother_Dherid
Brother_Dherid
Henchmen
Henchmen

Number of posts : 109
Army : Forces of the Imperium and Chaos Daemons
Registration date : 2008-03-09

Back to top Go down

1500 point Marines/ DH allied army - Seeking Advise Empty Re: 1500 point Marines/ DH allied army - Seeking Advise

Post by For the Emperor Sat Oct 11, 2008 7:00 am

Is this list under the New Codex: Space marine?
For the Emperor
For the Emperor
Grey Knight
Grey Knight

Number of posts : 281
Army : Daemonhunters
Registration date : 2008-06-16

Grey knight
stats:

Back to top Go down

1500 point Marines/ DH allied army - Seeking Advise Empty Re: 1500 point Marines/ DH allied army - Seeking Advise

Post by Dark Bjoern Sat Oct 11, 2008 9:20 am

No, as long as your tac squad is not ten men strong you can´t give them special and heavy weapons. So Brother_Dherid´s tac squads are no longer legal.
Dark Bjoern
Dark Bjoern
Brother Captain
Brother Captain

Number of posts : 1710
Army : Mechanicum: Taghmata Mourndark and House Taranis
Registration date : 2008-03-08

Grey knight
stats:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down