Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Knights with Eldar Allies 1500

Go down

Knights with Eldar Allies 1500 Empty Knights with Eldar Allies 1500

Post by Diggory Thu Apr 02, 2015 7:46 am

Brothers!

I have wanted to do an allies list for a while and I have had a couple of tries doing a list that uses big daddy knight allies (Imperial Knights) but have found it a bit hit or miss. So I have been putting together various Imperium allies but couldn't find something that I liked the look of. So, Emperor forgive me, but I have sought the aid of Xenos. More specifically Eldar. I'm sure other Xenos (especially Tau) could fulfill my need as well but Eldar are allies of convenience so its a little easier to work with.

What I wanted from my allies was a solid method of threatening AV targets. So the most obvious choice is Fire Dragons. So naturally, I picked something else!! The reason I decided to not use aspect warriors is because while I am going in wanting a specific role fulfilled, the rest of my army is versatile so I wanted to keep that. Enough rambling, here is the list:

Primary Detachment - Grey Knights - Nemesis Strike Force
HQ
Librarian (Warlord) - NW Stave, ML3, Domina Liber Daemonica

Troops
Terminator Squad x 5 - Nemesis Daemon Hammer x 1 (On Justicar), Psycannon x1

Fast Attack
Interceptor Squad x 5 - Nemesis Daemon Hammer x 1 (On Justicar), Incinerator x1
Interceptor Squad x 5 - Nemesis Daemon Hammer x 1 (On Justicar), Incinerator x1

Heavy Support
Nemesis Dreadknight - Personal Teleporter, Daemon Hammer, Heavy Psycannon, Heavy Incinerator
Nemesis Dreadknight - Personal Teleporter, Daemon Hammer, Heavy Psycannon, Heavy Incinerator

Allied Detachment - Eldar -
HQ
Autarch - Eldar jetbike, Mantle of the Laughing God, Fusion Gun, Laser Lance

Troops
Guardian Defenders x 10

Fast Attack
Crimson Hunter - Exarch, Bright Lances

~~~~~~
~~~~~~

So there we go. The Autarch will be a kind of lone wolf guy who is very hard to kill (Mantle gives stealth/shrouded/hit & run and reroll to cover saves) who can have a decent crack at tanks with the Fusion Gun (Melta) and can hit&run hard with the laser lance. The hunter is a very strong flyer but can also beat the crap out of any ground AV targets.. The guardians are just a basic requirement but I thought putting a Brightlance platform with them means they can sit in cover and still worry AV targets. You guys all know what the G-Knight stuff does!

All C&C appreciated.
Diggory
Diggory
Stormtrooper
Stormtrooper

Number of posts : 24
Army : GK
Registration date : 2015-02-17

Back to top Go down