3,000 vs Dark Angels

View previous topic View next topic Go down

3,000 vs Dark Angels

Post by Rion on Thu Mar 12, 2015 1:17 am

So I have a 3,000 point game planned with a old friend at the end of the month. He'll be playing Dark Angels, mainly a mixed list of Bikes and Terminators and it'll be a Maelstrom Mission. That's all I know so far. My tactics and stratagem are much the same from my 2,000 point list: http://greyknights.forumotion.com/t4147-2000-alpha-hammer-and-anvil with some differences.

As it is a maelstrom mission Objective secured becomes a priority. So I plan to take a Combined Arms Detachment spamming as many troops as I can. Now if I'm not mistaken when you combat squad a unit you can place half in reserve and place the other half on the board. If this is so I plan to split the Strike Squads into 2 units. One gets the 2 Psycanons and rolls around in the Rhinos becoming mobile pillboxes, while the other half with the Justicar and Hammer Deep Strike in and start raising havoc. The Dreadnought and Dreadknights are doing much of the same: big game hunting. The 10 man group of Terminators will also be combat squaded, Deep Striking in and drawing fire. Draigo, Rion and the 5 man Terminator Squad start on the board and bounce around using Draigo's Gate.

Now I'm 15 points over but sense it's a friendly game I don't think he'll mind to much plus everything is already going bare bones so I don't know where else to drop points

Lord of War
Kaldor Draigo - 245

HQ
Master Librarian Rion - 165
-Pyker lvl 3: Divination/Santic, Storm Bolter, Domina Liber Demonica

Elite
Dreadnought - 145
-2 Twin-linked Autocannon

Dreadnought - 145
-2 Twin-linked Autocannon

Troops
5 man Terminator Squad - 195
-Psycannon, Daemon Hammer

10 man Terminator Squad - 390
-2 Psycannon, 2 Daemonammer

10 man Strike Squad - 285
-1 Daemonhammer, 2 Psycannon, Rhino

Fast Attack

Heavy Support
Nemesis Dreadknight - 195
-Heavy Psycannon, Personal Teleporter

Nemesis Dreadknight - 195
-Heavy Psycannon, Personal Teleporter

Total= 3015

Rion
Justicar
Justicar

Number of posts : 625
Army : Grey Knights, Knights Camlann (Space Marine)
Registration date : 2012-03-30

Grey knight
stats:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top